The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the channel name theme park dad? i wasn't able to find anything under that.

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking this. Everyone on here is always commenting on how he says Tore instead of Tour, but that’s how I’ve always pronounced it. How is it supposed to sound? It has me questioning everything, especially since I give tours at my job and so I say that word a lot…
Before Tim, I had only ever heard it pronounced as "toor". I know there are regional differences in pronunciation of certain words, like pecan or lawyer. Interestingly, a website I found gave the regional examples for most words people say differently. For example, for caramel, west coast typically says car-muhl, while east coast says car-a-mel. They didn't give any regional explanations for tour:

1682439726511.png

Reactions: 6
I can’t find a channel for TPD.

I think TPD is trying to mooch off Tim’s subs to grow whatever he is trying to do (Instagram I guess)

Reactions: 7
Now that I've come out and said that I say "tore" I'm over analyzing, sitting in a room with the dog, saying tour out loud over and over again. 😂

I'm sticking with tore, as in Jenn tore her jorts when she ate her 5th dinner of the day.

I'll add, I had a very very strong NYC accent for many years and have worked very hard to lose it because people are assholes and judgey. There are some words that I still cannot say without the NYC accent and after 2 drinks, I'm a full NYer again. So maybe that's it.

Is the channel name theme park dad? i wasn't able to find anything under that.
He's on instagram and Tiktok. But posts mostly on insta.

IMG_9969.jpg
IMG_9970.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure what Supper Club means. All I could find is that originally, Narcoossees was a supper-club design, where the second tier would have been where the band played. Which has now been removed making it all one level. From WDW Magic:

“The restaurant’s dining room currently has two levels. Back in the day, a band would play from the upper tier, creating a supper club-like environment. During the upcoming refurbishment, the second level will be removed, leaving the dining room with just one level. Removing the second tier will allow for an overall greater number of tables in the restaurant”

Reactions: 7
Yeah but he won't get nearly as much attention for it, which is probably why he wears it like that.

I have a question for you all. I did laundry and ran the dishwasher yesterday. Which one was I supposed to sit by and watch do it's thing because I can't just pick one and have the other feel left out.
To solve this problem, just place your laundry in the dishwasher with the dishes. Dish washers get food off dishes so it can handle food stains, right? Multitasking and you can sit by it. Don’t do it the other way around. It’s a bit messy. Jenn learned the hard way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To solve this problem, just place your laundry in the dishwasher with the dishes. Dish washers get food off dishes so it can handle food stains, right? Multitasking and you can sit by it. Don’t do it the other way around. It’s a bit messy. Jenn learned the hard way.
😲 OH!

THAT’S WHY they have to keep going back to Target to purchase new dishware! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think Theme Park Dad is lying.

Therefore either Tim did get invited out. Or Tim is lying to TPD, which would be a really crappy thing to do, but totally possible.

Unfortunately, I don’t have trust that Disney will keep TTT off the lists forever. He also got that gift card at one of the Epcot festivals. The DVC event. I think he is back on the D-list.

I have to wonder if there's a group of people at Disney or that restaurant that are into these "Feeder" videos of the Trackers stuffing their faces with food. "Please come to Narcoossee's and shove a 12 oz Prime New York Strip Steak down your throat for us."

Reactions: 9
i'm with you @xmasbdaygirl - I'm originally from NYC but been in the south for over 20 years now. My NYC accent comes out when I am mad - just ask my children - LOL!!!! I find I still need to annunciate some words because if I don't I get the '3 headed' look from folks. In ordering food, my first name has been butchered to death though it's a very simple one syllable name. We get such a kick when we look at the receipts and see what is Mom called this week - LOL!!!

also, I think Timmy Boy is latching onto anything he can right now because he knows his channel is doomed. Keep having lives with 'unhinged' Jenn on them and home vlogs where she is talking to the camera. That would be a red flag for me, my spouse talks more to the camera then to me. Something isn't right here people. Also I will never forget the live where J$ was screaming bloody murder and she just sat there looking at Timmy and thanking her stans? WTF? I would have ran out of that room so fast to see what was happening - it's the "MOM" in me - something J4D's knows nothing about.

Reactions: 12
I love putting on CC for added entertainment. It always comes up with fun things when trying to figure out what Tim says.

1682442678885.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
71241254-4781-40BB-9B6A-F3D5E80DFEE6.jpeg

Dim should wear this T-shirt sometimes instead of the muppets haunted mansion or four town ones. Make it a three shirt rotation.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t find a channel for TPD.

I think TPD is trying to mooch off Tim’s subs to grow whatever he is trying to do (Instagram I guess)
I think this is a transactional relationship. Tim needs REAL subs too, and probably feels he can mooch off TPD's IG (or whatever social he uses) followers. Tim does not do social media, so likely see's this as a big group of fresh stans to tap into.

Reactions: 14
Where I am from, a lot of us say tour rhymes with sewer.
Yep this is how I say it too

However if I had a channel then you can bet I'd be working on my accent to knock out anything that would be sounding different because of it, I'd want to come across clear an have my pronunciations sharp

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.