The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saturday and Sunday........................... When, January? They waited 5 months to post the vlog?

What other days would they have a festival on? A Wednesday? (unless it is a holiday, like 4th of July when 99% of the people are off). They could have said when the festival usually is. Like the last weekend of April, which I am assuming when this happened or at worst, the third weekend in April knowing how Jenn is slow to edit vlogs.

Tim complains there is no real food at the festival. Hot dogs to me are lazy dinner days. I am surprised that Tim did not get a hot dog for lunch since hot dogs, burgers, and chocolate chip cookies are part of his food groups.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is so bizarre to me. I would absolutely NOT spend time with my 'friends' if they were recording themselves the whole trip. What is the point? I am older so maybe it is more acceptable these days, but that isn't quality time together.
Right? Every time theyā€™ve had ā€œfriendsā€ in the video Iā€™ve wondered what they really think. I imagine we know since itā€™s never the same friends again and again. Itā€™s like if you or I went out with a friend and they were on their phone the whole time while you sit there like a chump.
---
Why not just get a cheap umbrella stroller for Jackson? My kids are 3.5 years apart, and when my younger one was born, my older one walked most of the time. When we were in an amusement park or somewhere with a lot of walking, we put my older one in an umbrella stroller and the baby was in the infant stroller.
How did you talk into your giant camera with both hand pushing the stroller? šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s why they have one, not because itā€™s the best choice for the kids.

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe the festival is a year old already. Weā€™ve gotten so much mileage out of that 2022 disastrous vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Saturday and Sunday........................... When, January? They waited 5 months to post the vlog?

What other days would they have a festival on? A Wednesday? (unless it is a holiday, like 4th of July when 99% of the people are off). They could have said when the festival usually is. Like the last weekend of April, which I am assuming when this happened or at worst, the third weekend in April knowing how Jenn is slow to edit vlogs.

Tim complains there is no real food at the festival. Hot dogs to me are lazy dinner days. I am surprised that Tim did not get a hot dog for lunch since hot dogs, burgers, and chocolate chip cookies are part of his food groups.
by real does he mean fried? It is a blueberry festival not a parking lot Carnival.
---
I cannot believe the festival is a year old already. Weā€™ve gotten so much mileage out of that 2022 disastrous vlog.
but you guuuyuyyzzzz it really isnā€™t good for the channel to do the same things over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
by real does he mean fried? It is a blueberry festival not a parking lot Carnival.
---

but you guuuyuyyzzzz it really isnā€™t good for the channel to do the same things over and over.
I love that she said this. She is so delusional she doesnā€™t even realize they are living groundhog day. The only difference being is some days they eat 3,000 calories and some days it is 5,000.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Right? Every time theyā€™ve had ā€œfriendsā€ in the video Iā€™ve wondered what they really think. I imagine we know since itā€™s never the same friends again and again. Itā€™s like if you or I went out with a friend and they were on their phone the whole time while you sit there like a chump.
---

How did you talk into your giant camera with both hand pushing the stroller? šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s why they have one, not because itā€™s the best choice for the kids.
did they not test drive the stroller with the car seat and jackson in it before buying? guarantee they are going to buy something new in the next few months. big baby is only going to get bigger

Reactions: 12
Why not just get a cheap umbrella stroller for Jackson? My kids are 3.5 years apart, and when my younger one was born, my older one walked most of the time. When we were in an amusement park or somewhere with a lot of walking, we put my older one in an umbrella stroller and the baby was in the infant stroller.
But you can't flex with a $30 umbrella stroller!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I thought you guys were taking the piss that she's saying the same things, but she's really saying the SAME bleeping things. They seriously couldn't just have a couple of snacks for once and then go home? tit move on control freak dad's part, he got ice cream but tricked the kid into sorbet. Bet he didn't share any of the weird cookie, either. Full of excuses, these two.
EZknOhaX0AAJ6MC.jpg

Reactions: 16
this festival is more about selling
Overpriced blueberry based items and merch to hipsters and posers.
thereā€™s a strawberry festival in plant city and they sell flats for cheap. iā€™m sure they do the same thing with blueberries there and they made a point of saying since J no longer takes naps, they can do things. i guess big baby wonā€™t be allowed to nap since J wonā€™t anymore

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The real question is did they buy the blueberry edibles and blueberry wine slushies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I momentarily thought Ginn had sprouted chest hair until I realized that's Da Big Baby's paprika hair floof. šŸ˜†
View attachment 2142424
So is this a caffeine free drink, since you know they donā€™t drink caffeine hahahaahah. If she is still breastfeeding Big Baby, what a crappy diet she is passing on to him. I bet she canā€™t figure out why Dā€™oliver is ā€colickyā€œ or just has upset stomach. Poor thing is only getting sushi burritos and Starbucks coffees.
BTW @Quasimodo , I laughed my ass off when I read your comment and saw the picture, it looks like she has more hair on her chest than I do.
#homemovies

• Haha
You guuyyyzz, they totally are not doing the same thing over and over. They are in different positions in the cutout. And look, no "weird foods" this year.

1683038619548.png

1683038645541.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They went from 144K views to 79K to 41K views on this video in two years. I love it.

Reactions: 19
i haven't been on here in a few months, life's been very busy (in a good way!), but i just caught up a little on the recent bullshit and... i don't know what i was hoping for, a meteor to strike or something? but, silly me, this is the trackers, that wouldn't even change a damn thing for them. i cannot believe that nothing has changed. the baby is bigger, tim's eye and hairline look worse... but that's... it? have i missed anything else? jackson's still in diapers? and no hope of school? ugh, duck these loser parents.

They could go buy a nie
You guuyyyzz, they totally are not doing the same thing over and over. They are in different positions in the cutout. And look, no "weird foods" this year.

View attachment 2143298
View attachment 2143301
1683039506701.png

They've been going to Mount Dora for quite awhile apparently. I scrubbed through that video with the fish in the thumbnail enough to find that TimBo got a burger and the fish was some off camera friend's food. Go figure!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.