The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim & Nick looked a happy couple in the Narcoosseeā€™s video šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
They certainly have more chemistry than Dim has with Ginn, but then he also has more chemistry with a hot dog or toilet paper, the latter of which is infinitely more useful than Ginn.

Are they referring to Tim as a journalist? Say it isn't so...
Dim is a journalist in the same world where Ginn was a "gifted" student.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sound was awful. He looks like an idiot with the earpiece.
Tortoloni? Nokki? At least no "tore" in this vlog.
Too many closeups of his new friend.
Did Disney really invite him?

Reactions: 14
I haven't watched lately. His numbers are loooooow.
I think it's just an asshole move to not acknowledge who you're with, also a little creepy. Dim, you're practically a nobody, you need to show gratitude- your ungratefulness is one of your shittiest attributes.
Otherwise, no one wants to see it.
Booooring
200w (9).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it Attraction Magazine? They posted a detailed and useful review on the 21st.

It included this, ā€œOur table of four (us and another journalist and his guest) loved this. Even those of use who donā€™t particularly care for seafood liked the tuna and lobster sausage. Well done Chef Noah.ā€
Well spotted! Attractions Mag guy is wearing the same shirt on his Twitter.
Review included non-alcoholic cocktails

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I agree with @Quasimodo 10000000%. Home vlog coming this week about raising 2 children and how hard it is you guyzzzzzz. Jenn can't be out of the spotlight for too long. It's coming.....

• Sad
Reactions: 36
So since we didnā€™t really see other vloggers doing a similar experience at Narcooseeā€™s (set menu) then it was Attractions that got the invitation for sure. Maybe an invite they sent out to print journalists/blogs to get real, written reviews, not mukbangers. Either Tim or TPD was invited by them. Tim doesnā€™t ever do the Attractions events at Universal, so it might not be his connection? Maybe TPD was invited by Attractions and he invited Tim?
Well that canā€™t be rightā€¦Tim said Disney invited him out. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
So 2 degrees removed from the stranger at Attractions that got the actual invite.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The videos have just got so boring. I donā€™t even hate watch them anymore. Surely heā€™s very close to over at this point.

Reactions: 22
What is up with the vloggers saying Tippy Top?! It sounds like something a 4 year old would say.

Speaking of the non-alcoholic cocktails. He says on one of the drinks it tastes like mint while there is a mint sprig in the drink. I would have never thought it would taste like mint, dumbass. :rolleyes:

He says that there is fennel in the lobster sausage to give it a sausage flavor. Same, I would have never known sausage would have had fennel in it. Another :rolleyes:

I noticed that the AK went up almost 20K overnight since I mentioned the views yesterday. I am not sure if because people had a chance to watch the vlog yesterday during work maybe (as I watch/listen to vlogs while working) or he bought views.

Speaking of "mocktails," I don't drink. While I don't really trust Tim's taste buds. It is nice that someone reviews mocktails.

Reactions: 10
Is it Attraction Magazine? They posted a detailed and useful review on the 21st.

It included this, ā€œOur table of four (us and another journalist and his guest) loved this. Even those of use who donā€™t particularly care for seafood liked the tuna and lobster sausage. Well done Chef Noah.ā€
Great find!

I still don't think that someone at Narcoossee's was surfing YouTube and found Tim and gave him a call. We already know Tim cold calls places to get hosted pretty aggressively. I still think this was the case here. I do think it's strange that it was just the 4 of them at the table together, sharing apps when they didn't really know each other. I also think it's even stranger that Tim refers to this as a "media event". Does a restaurant typically pair up "journalists"

The Attractions Magazine review was very professional and well written. I wonder what they though of Tim's table manners and that ridiculous camera and earpiece.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sound was awful. He looks like an idiot with the earpiece.
Tortoloni? Nokki? At least no "tore" in this vlog.
Too many closeups of his new friend.
Did Disney really invite him?
No, Disney didnā€™t invite him, heā€™s being shady as usual.
Off topic, but I need to know how everyone here pronounces ā€œtour.ā€ Around here, when said quickly, itā€™s going to sound like ā€œtore.ā€
Star Wars/Star Tours
I mean, unless Iā€™ve been lied to all these years, it should rhyme with ā€œsure.ā€
As in,
The mate was a mighty sailing man,
The skipper brave and sure.
Five passengers set sail that day
For a three hour tour.

A three hour tourā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are they referring to Tim as a journalist? Say it isn't so...
Holy tit if Dim hears that he was labeled a journalist, the world may never be the same. He will use that moniker even more than ā€œHey do you know I am a YT Celebrity??ā€ Craziness is setting in.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great find!

I still don't think that someone at Narcoossee's was surfing YouTube and found Tim and gave him a call. We already know Tim cold calls places to get hosted pretty aggressively. I still think this was the case here. I do think it's strange that it was just the 4 of them at the table together, sharing apps when they didn't really know each other. I also think it's even stranger that Tim refers to this as a "media event". Does a restaurant typically pair up "journalists"

The Attractions Magazine review was very professional and well written. I wonder what they though of Tim's table manners and that ridiculous camera and earpiece.
Forgot to mention that. It would look way more professional if he took a cue from news reporters and feed it up through his clothing and BEHIND his ear like, you know, professional people do, like Lester Holt (which I am sure he has a wireless. But still......).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Forgot to mention that. It would look way more professional if he took a cue from news reporters and feed it up through his clothing and BEHIND his ear like, you know, professional people do, like Lester Holt (which I am sure he has a wireless. But still......).
Yeah but he won't get nearly as much attention for it, which is probably why he wears it like that.

I have a question for you all. I did laundry and ran the dishwasher yesterday. Which one was I supposed to sit by and watch do it's thing because I can't just pick one and have the other feel left out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I watched the Holy Moly video yesterday. How much tit did the Bojoā€™s give him for him to give up YouTube for almost a year and not show the rest of his cruise series? Itā€™s taken him that long to pick himself up again after whatever lashing they mustā€™ve given him. And yet, he still kisses their asses and sends them gifts.

As far as yesterdayā€™s video, why did he need to film so close to their faces. I could see inside his pores and could see every line and crease of sun-damage on his face. Iā€™m curious what his relationship is with Attractions magazine. We all know there is some kind of underlying agenda going on here. He has never tried/eaten as much seafood and non-red meat dishes as he did in that video. Even at other hosted events, he always passes on those items. And he wasnā€™t nearly as critical as he normally is. What was his motive? Was he trying to impress Attractions magazine for a particular reason?

And Tim and TPD sure did look cozy together!

Reactions: 18
I watched the Holy Moly video yesterday. How much tit did the Bojoā€™s give him for him to give up YouTube for almost a year and not show the rest of his cruise series? Itā€™s taken him that long to pick himself up again after whatever lashing they mustā€™ve given him. And yet, he still kisses their asses and sends them gifts.

As far as yesterdayā€™s video, why did he need to film so close to their faces. I could see inside his pores and could see every line and crease of sun-damage on his face. Iā€™m curious what his relationship is with Attractions magazine. We all know there is some kind of underlying agenda going on here. He has never tried/eaten as much seafood and non-red meat dishes as he did in that video. Even at other hosted events, he always passes on those items. And he wasnā€™t nearly as critical as he normally is. What was his motive? Was he trying to impress Attractions magazine for a particular reason?

And Tim and TPD sure did look cozy together!
My guess is he thinks Attractions Mag will get him into stuff or he'll say he'll do something for them in return for a credential.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Hey, Tim!
Did your Disney Creator Celebration
(Disneyland) invite get lost in Ft. Pampers Mansion?

You missed out on a box coming to your door containing special 100th Anniversary products: ears, a Loungefly bag, Mickey ears soap dispenser and a large blanket.

Flight and DL hotel stay

Your goodie bag at event check in included:
ā€¢ Princess Otterbox case
ā€¢.Ray-ban sunglasses
ā€¢ Coach sunglasses
ā€¢ lens cleaner and Mickey, Minnie, Goofy & Pluto micro cloth
ā€¢ Ray-ban sunglasses with an imbedded camera so you can shoot video footage and photos hands free. Comes with a recharging port case.

Lots of food and snacks at various gathering spots in DCA. After hours park rides.

(just dishing it out to Tim.
This may have been a west coast creator list)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No, Nick's kids are young, like 4-6 years old. This is the best shot we get of the dinner companions.
View attachment 2125541
Thank you for this!
---

Thank you! So more lies from Tim, right? He didnā€™t get invited by Disney. He was Nicks guest lol
---
Tim & Nick looked a happy couple in the Narcoosseeā€™s video šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
My husband said the same thing! He thinks Tim may swing for the other team.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.