The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but he won't get nearly as much attention for it, which is probably why he wears it like that.

I have a question for you all. I did laundry and ran the dishwasher yesterday. Which one was I supposed to sit by and watch do it's thing because I can't just pick one and have the other feel left out.
You did it wrong. You first have do laundry and sit next to the washing machine. And when it's finished you turn on the dishwasher and sit next to it.
And don't forget to look busy while waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On Theme Park Dad’s IG, he thanked Tim for inviting him out as his +1. Maybe Tim lied to him. Who knows.

756BAF31-82C4-404F-A363-25FA395FC534.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Off topic, but I need to know how everyone here pronounces “tour.” Around here, when said quickly, it’s going to sound like “tore.”
Star Wars/Star Tours
I mean, unless I’ve been lied to all these years, it should rhyme with “sure.”
I was just thinking this. Everyone on here is always commenting on how he says Tore instead of Tour, but that’s how I’ve always pronounced it. How is it supposed to sound? It has me questioning everything, especially since I give tours at my job and so I say that word a lot…

Reactions: 8
On Theme Park Dad’s IG, he thanked Tim for inviting him out as his +1. Maybe Tim lied to him. Who knows.

View attachment 2126638
Supper Club??
Disney invited him (Tim) out???

Tim. Tim. Tim.
Remember…
“Oh, what a tangled web you weave,
When you continue to deceive”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Theme Park Dad is lying.

Therefore either Tim did get invited out. Or Tim is lying to TPD, which would be a really crappy thing to do, but totally possible.

Unfortunately, I don’t have trust that Disney will keep TTT off the lists forever. He also got that gift card at one of the Epcot festivals. The DVC event. I think he is back on the D-list.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Has anyone read the book, Verity? Jenn Tracker vibes.

For the sake of those children, I hope their situation does not become full Verity.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t think Theme Park Dad is lying.

Therefore either Tim did get invited out. Or Tim is lying to TPD, which would be a really crappy thing to do, but totally possible.

Unfortunately, I don’t have trust that Disney will keep TTT off the lists forever. He also got that gift card at one of the Epcot festivals. The DVC event. I think he is back on the D-list.
I don’t think TPD is lying either.

DIsney media list I consider under the “Parks, Experiences & Products” division.

DVC is a different entity. And Tim was considering buying in at one point. So they threw him a couple bones for the publicity.

Third party owned restaurants/stores are also separate.

Tim doesn’t differentiate this, so anything remotely Disney adjacent is clumped into a “Disney invite/hosting”.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2126638
There’s no way he would be fawning over Tim if Tim hadn’t told him exactly what to say. Does ThemePark Dad really need Tim’s rabid stans to grow his own channel?

So apart from Tim getting to pretend he’s back on Disney’s media and using Nick’s DAS pass, what else is Tim getting out of this fake friendship?

Reactions: 10
I don’t think TPD is lying either.

DIsney media list I consider under the “Parks, Experiences & Products” division.

DVC is a different entity. And Tim was considering buying in at one point. So they threw him a couple bones for the publicity.

Third party owned restaurants/stores are also separate.

Tim doesn’t differentiate this, so anything remotely Disney adjacent is clumped into a “Disney invite/hosting”.
Just like the churro tasting event. Wasn’t he the only vlogger there for that??
#homemovies

Reactions: 8
I have a question for you all. I did laundry and ran the dishwasher yesterday. Which one was I supposed to sit by and watch do it's thing because I can't just pick one and have the other feel left out.
It depends. If your washer is a front loader, that is much more entertaining to watch.
---
When did he do this????

If I remember correctly one time was the famous picnic table spaghetti indecent. ATW had Tim in his shot and was getting on Tim for not having ATW in his vlog while eating his food.

Reactions: 10
If I remember correctly one time was the famous picnic table spaghetti indecent. ATW had Tim in his shot and was getting on Tim for not having ATW in his vlog while eating his food.
Oh! I remember that one. I thought there was something more recent that I hadn't seen yet.

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking this. Everyone on here is always commenting on how he says Tore instead of Tour, but that’s how I’ve always pronounced it. How is it supposed to sound? It has me questioning everything, especially since I give tours at my job and so I say that word a lot…
I pronounce the ou sound like the oo sound in 'tool' but I'm not a native speaker so that may have gotten muddled through time.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what the Supper Club is that TPD referenced. I’ve tried googling it. I’m assuming it’s some kind of membership Tim signed up for - or it was an open invitation to “journalists”. As food-related openings or events pop up, members of the club receive a blanket invitation. So it’s not a Disney media invite. It’s a club invite to sample food as part of the Supper Club. I’m sure he had to pay to become a member. That’s probably what the Epcot thing was when he got the giftcard when one of the festivals started.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I pronounce the ou sound like the oo sound in 'tool' but I'm not a native speaker so that may have gotten muddled through time.

What is your primary language?

Tim has what I think is a generic American accent (vs. someone from lets say Boston or New Orleans were those accents are very obvious or someone from London has a very different accent vs. some one from Liverpool (Beatles) or Brummie (Rob Halford from Judas Priest)). So I have no idea why he would pronounce tour as tore. I am not aware of any place in the US that would say it like that.

I live in the Washington DC area. We have people who pronounce Washington as Wooshington, Or Amish as Aimish vs. AM-ish.

Reactions: 4
I say tour like I tore a piece of paper. I hear Tim saying it more like too-or. Like he says ooooo in middle a little too long.

There’s no way he would be fawning over Tim if Tim hadn’t told him exactly what to say. Does ThemePark Dad really need Tim’s rabid stans to grow his own channel?

So apart from Tim getting to pretend he’s back on Disney’s media and using Nick’s DAS pass, what else is Tim getting out of this fake friendship?
Tim must have given TPD some sort of rules. TPD posted on his insta stories the morning after the event, but his post didn't go up until a little after the vlog went out. Nick doesn't usually sit on posts like that. He usually posts to his story saying something like check out my new post.

I'd like to know more about this "Supper Club" and see who the other members are. 😂

I still think that Disney invited him, but not the way you would think of a typical invitation. I really do think Tim contacted the restaurant directly saying, hey, chef, I have a 898k sub channel and want to review your restaurant for my viewers. They said, sure, come on out, we will take care of you. I think that's different than Tim just sitting around and he gets an actual unsolicited invitation saying come check out our restaurant because we know you are such an amazing food vlogger.

Reactions: 7
I say tour like I tore a piece of paper. I hear Tim saying it more like too-or. Like he says ooooo in middle a little too long.

Tim must have given TPD some sort of rules. TPD posted on his insta stories the morning after the event, but his post didn't go up until a little after the vlog went out. Nick doesn't usually sit on posts like that. He usually posts to his story saying something like check out my new post.

I'd like to know more about this "Supper Club" and see who the other members are. 😂

I still think that Disney invited him, but not the way you would think of a typical invitation. I really do think Tim contacted the restaurant directly saying, hey, chef, I have a 898k sub channel and want to review your restaurant for my viewers. They said, sure, come on out, we will take care of you. I think that's different than Tim just sitting around and he gets an actual unsolicited invitation saying come check out our restaurant because we know you are such an amazing food vlogger.
I think the “Supper Club” was just a weird turn of phrase. Like, those 4 sat at the table were the “Supper Club” since they were sat eating together.

Is he trying to insinuate that Tim’s somehow been selected with a few other vloggers to review all of Disney’s restaurants? The man who only eats burgers and hot dogs - what a joke.

If Themepark Dad’s trying to grow his channel, he won’t be gaining much respect by being Tim Tracker’s mouthpiece. Is he unaware of Tim’s racism and homophobia?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.