The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also when they were addressing the tattle comments about taking Oliver to the grocery store and Tim got defensive about it, I think this is the first time Jenn mentioned it.
She said someone left a comment asking why they take him to the grocery store and not Disney and when Tim responded with “the grocery store is way different than Disney” the look on his face seemed like this was the first time he was made aware of this comment.
They really do not talk to each other unless that camera is rolling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Would you go to a restaurant that only allowed reviews from its own employees? What you are asking them to do is pretty much absurd if Disney and Universal have branded vloggers as members of the media. Is everything a vlogger does in a theme park the equivalent of journalism? Nope. Will it change anytime soon? Probably not unless some major incident happens or enough paying customer complaints stack up. Just my 2 cents.
Vloggers never give their honest opinion if they’ve been invited to a media event, anyway. That’s like saying TV adverts are pointless because they’re always made by the companies who are being advertised.

In this day and age, there are more than enough regular people with their own social media accounts who post vacation photos no matter what that Disney doesn’t have to pay or give swag bags to. Word of mouth from people you know is more influential than some random vlogger.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They should stop them from filming on rides and attractions and in table-service restaurants. That would cut out a lot of the nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lori clears up why it's ok for the baby to go to the grocery store. Apparently people in your own community don't have germs. Only foreigners.

1682537764871.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
In the last video when Tim and Jackson went bowling and to Top Golf, Tim spends way too much time saying what Jackson is "not good at". Way to insult him Tim....awful parenting!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Vloggers never give their honest opinion if they’ve been invited to a media event, anyway. That’s like saying TV adverts are pointless because they’re always made by the companies who are being advertised.

In this day and age, there are more than enough regular people with their own social media accounts who post vacation photos no matter what that Disney doesn’t have to pay or give swag bags to. Word of mouth from people you know is more influential than some random vlogger.
You mention photos so you are saying ban all personal video from the parks? What's the difference if somebody is talking into their cellphone or camera for an audience of 10 people or 10 million people? Same annoyance to people around them.

Real media outlets go to theme park media events as well.

And to be clear I see no redeeming value in live streaming. It would be quite easy for them to ban live streaming. Vlogging though? Still too much of a gray area right now considering like I said they have somehow branded vloggers as media of some sort.

Reactions: 6
Would you go to a restaurant that only allowed reviews from its own employees? What you are asking them to do is pretty much absurd if Disney and Universal have branded vloggers as members of the media. Is everything a vlogger does in a theme park the equivalent of journalism? Nope. Will it change anytime soon? Probably not unless some major incident happens or enough paying customer complaints stack up. Just my 2 cents.
I understand where you are coming from, but these Theme Park vloggers are not going to put a bad spin on the golden goose they have. Everything is always great and beyond compare. They will not cross the Mouse or whatever/whoever gave them their #hosted event.

As for going to a restaurant with an employees review, that is not in my wheelhouse. I do my own research and use reviews from various sources like friends, web reviews, yelp, etc. I can be honest and say that I have never gone to a restaurant or stayed away from one just because a YT vlogger likes/disliked it. I can make up my own mind. Not saying you’re wrong.
#homemovies

I completely agree with what you are saying, but the successful vloggers that exist today, it's always all sunshine and rainbows anyway. They won't dare cross the Mouse because they'll be dropped from the media lists in a hot second. So even not on Disney's payroll, they indirectly are. You seldom see any actual negativity among the Disney vloggers aside from something like this pineapple cupcake is too pineapple-y. That's as negative as it gets in this business. Grifters gotta grift and they know what people want to hear...sunshine and rainbows.
Jinx

Reactions: 8
13 days since Buddy and Big Babe have been seen in a video together. Tim did grace us with an imitation of how annoying Buddy is with the baby though. Class act he is.
I think it’s also been that long since we’ve seen Jackson at home. They’ve had home vlogs and live shows and Jackson isn’t there. He must really be unhinged at home these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I think it’s also been that long since we’ve seen Jackson at home. They’ve had home vlogs and live shows and Jackson isn’t there. He must really be unhinged at home these days.
The poor kid is constantly unhinged because they keep kicking him out of the house when $liver is at the house. They are refusing to let those to be anywhere near each other. They are setting this brother relationship up for instant failure. It's really sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m thinking we are due for a live show today if the props cooperate. There haven’t been any sightings on the stan group and that last June vlog was 3 days worth. They are running out of material.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m thinking we are due for a live show today if the props cooperate. There haven’t been any sightings on the stan group and that last June vlog was 3 days worth. They are running out of material.
Nope, just Tim shoving weiners in his mouth again.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 4.21.31 PM.png

Jenn's trying to get creative with the thumbnails and it just looks weird as duck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He my not hit every ride in one theme park in a year, but he sure will hit every wiener in each park in that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
First of all a hot dog vlog from Timbo.

Second of all, I just have to say about this stupid reasoning about taking the baby to the parks vs grocery store....

Have they learned NOTHING from the bleeping pandemic?!? Who cares where they take the baby, really, when TIM is wandering the bleeping parks eating hot dogs, watching firework shows, riding Tron 283 times, and shopping and eating INDOORS (gasp😯)!??? Then he comes home and wears baby O in a carrier breathing his stale hot dog breath and germs all over that kid's noggin. 🤦‍♀️ Did they forget how illnesses spread suddenly after years of virtue signaling, picking and choosing when to wear masks or be indoors with people, and being scared to touch ketchup packets at WDW? 🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The poor kid is constantly unhinged because they keep kicking him out of the house when $liver is at the house. They are refusing to let those to be anywhere near each other. They are setting this brother relationship up for instant failure. It's really sad to see.
He has to hate that baby by now, he's going to feel like he's been replaced. The stans will be yelling at us that Tim goes out with him but let's be real, it's just for the vlogs and it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He has to hate that baby by now, he's going to feel like he's been replaced. The stans will be yelling at us that Tim goes out with him but let's be real, it's just for the vlogs and it shows.
Especially when he hears Jen call $liver, Buddy or Bud. Get "Baby $liver" a new nickname! You can't have two kids with the same nickname.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Wow what a hot take on CBJ from Tim 🙄 Not everything needs to be packed all the time. It’s good to have things with more capacity for when it’s really crowded. And not everything needs to be just for kids.

Reactions: 11
I guess am kindi in the hopes that Disney would let their CMs do some vlogging, but nothing like what these vloggers do, I've no interest in being told that the rooms too small an isn't "concierge" enough, but I would like to know if say it's got suitable room for a wheelchair, or if there's good suitcase storage, also the same for food, don't need told something's too "spicy" but would like to know if it's going to affect intolerances

I know obviously I can look all this up an I usually do, but it would be nice just to watch some vlogs where I know I'll get good information an also information that's up to date, I'd assume that Disney would also allow for them to talk about what's coming soon as well, so would be nice to get little previews of future things

Reactions: 7
In the last video when Tim and Jackson went bowling and to Top Golf, Tim spends way too much time saying what Jackson is "not good at". Way to insult him Tim....awful parenting!
Dim, you're tit at everything and YOU are an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.