The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was invited. Just the vibe I got. Theme Park Dad was giving off the +1 vibes.

Tim seemed happy to be without Jenn. She is so overpowering, they have an awful presence when they are together on camera and eating out.

Reactions: 8
How ridiculous does he look talking to himself with that ear phone and wire attached!!

Such revolting table manners, and getting sweaty with the effort of eating..

I don't know if anyone else has commented on this but....Dim obviously drinks alcohol. The shaking while holding the bread...or is he just excited to be away from man mountain???

Have you shown him the WIKI?

Especially the 56 vacations since late August 2020!
Two cruises in the Roy E. Disney Suite.
Two Aulani trips with first class airfares.
Copper Creek Cascade Cabins
Polynesian Bungalows
I wouldn’t say that all of their stays were vacations. One or two nights in a hotel isn’t a vacation.

It’s no coincidence that all the ‘staycations’ were in DVC rooms at the same time that all the other vloggers were getting DVC points from stans. It’s very naive to assume that the Trackers who supposedly have the most subscribers and therefore the most stans weren’t being lavished with DVC points when no one could travel.

Other than the Roy Suite, cruises are really cheap vacations. They’re all-inclusive and the Trackers never need flights to go there!

As for Aulani, they could have used DVC points there, too. Even if they didn’t, that’s like two regular vacations in three years, which is less than what a lot of people do.

I flew to Disneyland twice in a month last year, stayed in the Grand Californian both times and also went to Paris for 2 weeks last year and I’m certainly not rich.

You can’t even count any of the hosted stays as vacations, so no Anna Maria Island, Legoland, Marriott, or any other hotel they were hosted at.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t say that all of their stays were vacations. One or two nights in a hotel isn’t a vacation.

It’s no coincidence that all the ‘staycations’ were in DVC rooms at the same time that all the other vloggers were getting DVC points from stans. It’s very naive to assume that the Trackers who supposedly have the most subscribers and therefore the most stans weren’t being lavished with DVC points when no one could travel.

Other than the Roy Suite, cruises are really cheap vacations. They’re all-inclusive and the Trackers never need flights to go there!

As for Aulani, they could have used DVC points there, too. Even if they didn’t, that’s like two regular vacations in three years, which is less than what a lot of people do.

I flew to Disneyland twice in a month last year, stayed in the Grand Californian both times and also went to Paris for 2 weeks last year and I’m certainly not rich.

You can’t even count any of the hosted stays as vacations, so no Anna Maria Island, Legoland, Marriott, or any other hotel they were hosted at.
Why? Anything away from your regular surroundings and has a fun element is a vacation to me. Why isn't 2 days a vacation?

Reactions: 13
This supposed invite is weird. I haven’t seen any other vloggers posting similar videos.
He’s trying way too hard.
And why do zero proof cocktails piss me off?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Tim is pretending to be on Disney media wouldn't that just piss Disney off and prevent him from ever getting back in their good graces? What an idiot.

Reactions: 9
I watch Emily D Baker every now and then - she’s a lawyer that discusses popular court cases. I just watched her video about some YouTube channel called Piper Rockelle and the group of teenagers involved suing for 22 million over it. But people are hoping that because of this huge lawsuit, it will cause more oversight and laws for children being monetized on YouTube. One of the key questions was, who is going to protect children who are being exploited for financial gain when it is the parents doing the exploiting? Also, should child movie set laws come into play?
I thought it was interesting and I hope it does trigger some change that will effect parents like the Bojos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know if anyone else has commented on this but....Dim obviously drinks alcohol. The shaking while holding the bread...or is he just excited to be away from man mountain???
He certainly talks about alcohol flavors like he drinks alcohol. I drink but not enough to tell you how something tastes like a certain kind of alcohol.

I watch Emily D Baker every now and then - she’s a lawyer that discusses popular court cases. I just watched her video about some YouTube channel called Piper Rockelle and the group of teenagers involved suing for 22 million over it. But people are hoping that because of this huge lawsuit, it will cause more oversight and laws for children being monetized on YouTube. One of the key questions was, who is going to protect children who are being exploited for financial gain when it is the parents doing the exploiting? Also, should child movie set laws come into play?
I thought it was interesting and I hope it does trigger some change that will effect parents like the Bojos.
I love Emily D Baker and love watching her live trial streams.

Reminder that Tim filmed the Narcooses video after his monorail Halloween dessert crawl. 🤢
---
I’m a Law Nerd too!!!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.