The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think something along the lines of anorexia, bulimia or IBS.

Tim sure goes to the bathroom A LOT!

Jinx @Lambyo šŸ˜†

As to the alcoholā€¦.
It was my understanding that Tim is a recovering alcoholic.
(second hand from these threads
If he is a recovering alcoholic, you would think that Jenn would do more to support him rather than drink like fish when she isn't pregnant.
---
He seemed so relaxed and happy without YKW there. šŸ˜„ TPD: "I'm always ready for your fun facts, Tim." šŸ„“

View attachment 2125130
View attachment 2125239

Meanwhile...

They are sitting awfully close to each other.....

Reactions: 16
Ah yes, he's such a connoisseur of food and all "it's" components! šŸ„“
View attachment 2125117

Still has terrible dining etiquette even when around people that seem to not be the "booty butt" audience he's used to. Cut the octopus into smaller bites you dingdong so you don't have to open your mouth like you're at the dentist's office.
View attachment 2125137
Octopus? He tried octopus? Really? Did he spit it out when he was told itā€™s seafood?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldnā€™t say that all of their stays were vacations. One or two nights in a hotel isnā€™t a vacation.

Itā€™s no coincidence that all the ā€˜staycationsā€™ were in DVC rooms at the same time that all the other vloggers were getting DVC points from stans. Itā€™s very naive to assume that the Trackers who supposedly have the most subscribers and therefore the most stans werenā€™t being lavished with DVC points when no one could travel.

Other than the Roy Suite, cruises are really cheap vacations. Theyā€™re all-inclusive and the Trackers never need flights to go there!

As for Aulani, they could have used DVC points there, too. Even if they didnā€™t, thatā€™s like two regular vacations in three years, which is less than what a lot of people do.

I flew to Disneyland twice in a month last year, stayed in the Grand Californian both times and also went to Paris for 2 weeks last year and Iā€™m certainly not rich.

You canā€™t even count any of the hosted stays as vacations, so no Anna Maria Island, Legoland, Marriott, or any other hotel they were hosted at.
For their Aulani trips, they are not using DVC points. DVC guests have a different wrist band for the pool and the Trackers had the non DVC wristband.

Reactions: 9
He seemed so relaxed and happy without YKW there. šŸ˜„

TPD: "I'm always ready for your fun facts, Tim." šŸ„“
View attachment 2125130
View attachment 2125239

Meanwhile...what could have happened if Ms. FOMO was along.

I have missed a lot of vlogs---Nick is adorable. My gaydar must not be working very well as I see he is married to a woman. Or maybe it is working well. Nick seems star struck with Tim. Nick, you can do so much better.

Reactions: 11
Heā€™s probably bulimic (just a guess since heā€™s obsessed with bathrooms)..
His front teeth do appear to be receding as fast as his hairline. If he's binging then purging that would erode his teeth. The lack of nutrients in his system would explain the hair loss. šŸ˜³
---
Ah yes, he's such a connoisseur of food and all "it's" components! šŸ„“
View attachment 2125117

Still has terrible dining etiquette even when around people that seem to not be the "booty butt" audience he's used to. Cut the octopus into smaller bites you dingdong so you don't have to open your mouth like you're at the dentist's office.
View attachment 2125137
He is seriously unhinging his jaw to open wide. I would be so embarrassed dining with him. Especially with his nonstop yapping nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This really isn't the body of someone (those poor folks) with bulimia or anorexia....

2021-06-14 (6).png
2021-09-06 (2).png
2021-03-27 (14).png
2022-12-30 (8).png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
You have obviously not priced out an Aulani 2 bedroom villa in December with DeltaOne airfare.
Iā€™ve been to Aulani many times. I know what it costs. And I know what discounts you can get in the Fall and Winter, 30% off quite often.

Reactions: 2
If this really was a hosted event, (by Disney) wouldnā€™t this video be considered time sensitive?

Reactions: 11
To me if it's away from home, and we're not making meals, it's a vacation.
At this point going to target without my family and wandering the aisles for an hour is a vacation. Bonus points if no one texts me asking where something is in our houseā€¦that weā€™ve lived in for 6 years. I think itā€™s different when you have an actual job and real responsibilities after that job. A vacation could be a date night, an overnight, a week or longer. Their life is just one continuous awful vacation where theyā€™ve blurred the line on ā€œwork trip to film useful informationā€ and vacation because she has FOMO and likely conned a stay somewhere after being a raging jealous witch. Iā€™ve watched Josh Gates for years. He travels, he gives information, tells stories, heā€™s funny. He doesnā€™t bring his family along for any of it. Thatā€™s his job and then he goes home. Because of their unhealthy codependency, they can no longer distinguish what is work and what is for fun. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if Jen sits outside of the bathroom and waits for him or texts him nonstop.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.