The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't think that "Disney invited us out for this media event" was Tim sitting at home and his phone rings saying hey, we know every vlogger in Florida was here two weeks ago, please come out and try our new menu. I think it was more of Tim contacting Narcoossee's over and over and over like--what was it Flemings? Roys? some place like that. Harass them until they invite you out kind of thing.

He calls it a "media event" twice, but you can see the people behind him are just regular people, initially it's a family with a kid. No one else was there, they've all already been there. It's also interesting to me that he never really acknowledged the folks sitting with him. Could that be the vegan Disney lady who went to Woody's BBQ with him and Narcoossee's is just a payback?

I thought Themepark Dad was a good date for him. They make a cuter couple than Tim and Mike. I also though it was sweet at the end that he pointed out it was a good date place and wanted to bring his wife back. I know it's not a popular thing to say, but I still like the guy. I hope he never loses that enthusiasm that he has for Disney by hanging out with Tim and Jenn.

I had my wedding reception at Narcoosee's, it's a very special place to me. I'm glad he didn't ruin it too badly. I think if Jenn was with him, I wouldn't have been able to watch. I also think this took way too long to put out, because Jenn was struggling to see through her tear. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I still can’t get her “ELAINE!!” out of my head from the Johnny depp trial 😂😂
I LOVED her in the Depp/Turd trial… that’s when I found Tattle 😊😊(and was delighted to discover that my dislike of the Slackers and Harkles wasn’t just me and here we are)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why? Anything away from your regular surroundings and has a fun element is a vacation to me. Why isn't 2 days a vacation?
A couple of days away might be classed as a short break if you’re travelling to your destination, not if you’re just driving 20 minutes down the road.
---
He certainly talks about alcohol flavors like he drinks alcohol. I drink but not enough to tell you how something tastes like a certain kind of alcohol.
Of course he drinks. If he feels he has to keep going on and on about not drinking, he’s trying to hide it. What’s the point? What does it matter?

Reactions: 9
I LOVED her in the Depp/Turd trial… that’s when I found Tattle 😊😊(and was delighted to discover that my dislike of the Slackers and Harkles wasn’t just me and here we are)
Well as far as The Trackholes go, “I have questions”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
oh no, I didn’t realize there was a tattle for the Harkles. I’m going to lose so much time going down that rabbit hole now, lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah yes, he's such a connoisseur of food and all "it's" components! 🥴
Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 1.48.20 PM.png

Still has terrible dining etiquette even when around people that seem to not be the "booty butt" audience he's used to. Cut the octopus into smaller bites you dingdong so you don't have to open your mouth like you're at the dentist's office.
Screen Shot 2023-04-24 at 1.53.08 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
A couple of days away might be classed as a short break if you’re travelling to your destination, not if you’re just driving 20 minutes down the road.
I believe they typically will call their short trips away "vacations", no matter if it's a hosted staycation or something else. Their annual AMI trip is always a vacation, despite them working through it and it usually being hosted by some vacation rental company. Jenn will usually skip uploading for a day or two and then come back with a lame "Sorry you guyssssssss for the break in vids, we just wanted to enjoy our vacation!" and they were just at Contemporary or something.

They blur the lines on this so much I'm amazed they haven't been audited yet.

Reactions: 13
The funny thing is he opens his mouth that wide, yet you can still hear his teeth clanking against his unnaturally-held fork anyway. 🫠

• Haha
I can’t imagine. Maybe he’s conditioned his body for it like those professional eaters.
I still think something along the lines of anorexia, bulimia or IBS.

Tim sure goes to the bathroom A LOT!

Jinx @Lambyo 😆

As to the alcohol….
It was my understanding that Tim is a recovering alcoholic.
(second hand from these threads

Last edited:
  • Haha
He seemed so relaxed and happy without YKW there. 😄

TPD: "I'm always ready for your fun facts, Tim." 🥴
Tpdtim.jpg

Tpdtim2.jpg

Meanwhile...what could have happened if Ms. FOMO was along.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---

Of course he drinks. If he feels he has to keep going on and on about not drinking, he’s trying to hide it. What’s the point? What does it matter?
To me if it's away from home, and we're not making meals, it's a vacation.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.