The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to do a 10k but I have a lung disease, so running is nigh impossible for me which is why I do other activities. It looks like so much fun. I have friends who do them all and they have a blast every time, I feel I am missing out, but I would be as slow as Jenn :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that illegal to use a bib registered to someone else? I have never entered a marathon, I don't know how that works.
I don't think it's illegal as in you'll get arrested, but it is against runDisney policy (and many other race companies). When you register you acknowledge that you will not sell or transfer your bib to another person. This is mostly because these race times can be used to qualify for other, bigger races, like the Boston or NYC marathon. So if you ran a 5 minute mile and I ran a 15 minute mile, you can wear my bib/chip and I can use that time to apply for a race where you have to qualify with a previous time. If that make sense.

Also, especially with these Disney races that sell out in minutes, people could sell the bibs for top dollar because everyone wants to run them. You don't want to see an ebayer situation with runDisney. If I pay $100 to register for the 5K, I'm not allowed to sell/transfer my bib to you for $250 or any amount. I imagine people still do it, like Jenn here, they just have to pick up the bib for the person running.

Reactions: 14
I’m guessing Tim’s invite to the content creators Halfway to Halloween event got lost in the mail? Maybe JoJo Siwa got it? I don’t love JoJo the vlogger (not Siwa) but I love that he’s doing fun events and Tim is vlogging about poop and farts.

I’m at the car dealer waiting because I had a warning light come on. I’m thinking Jenn could never do something like this. Useless witch. And I actually drove here myself. 🤣
You should ask the car dealer about Dim's Rivian.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure, it was just for fun and it really doesn’t matter. But it’s just another example of them doing something kind of shady and not following the rules and then getting to make money off it. They just seem to skate thru life without any consequences ever.
I think lots of the YT/influencer people do the bare minimum. And on Castaway Cay, they don't even do the race, they just come back and grab a medal.

I admit I'm a fast walker, but I walk a mile in about 15 minutes. Jenn's 10k pace was over 16 minutes per mile. So I could have walked the entire thing and beaten her. LOL
Last time I did a 5k, I did OK with a fair amount of fast walking.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
100 Dollar for an hour just talking about nothing... I would love to make 100 an hour 😂
But the way they spend money, that $100 is nothing to them. And I'd love to make $100/hour but wouldn't take $100 an hour to live my life the way they do, with their crazy stans and everyone knowing every little detail about their filthy house and their family bathroom habits. No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New vlog:
OUR plant based day…at EPCOT”
when it is a solo Tim. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I will leave it to those with iron constitutions to give us the recap. I’m tapped out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Plus you're more likely to get a direct flight to Europe. The flight from east-coast to Hawaii is horrible. At best it's a direct flight and you're in a tin can for forever + 1 day. Worst case, you have a layover in LAX and there's no options for food and you go from one flight to the next. But a flight from East coast to London is a breeze (plus you can red-eye it and get a whole day to yourself)
Only we don't bleeping want them here!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thinking Olly can crawl, compete, and WIN a diaper dash by 6 months is delusional, even for them. They must think he's aDvAnCeD just like J$ and his fluency in mandarin. We might have a Bojo Boss Baby on our hands.

View attachment 2114789
Probably not even close to what J$ said, but it made me think that maybe his wish at Disney Springs wasn't about the roll (Time assumed roll over) but he meant to say, "crawl." You know they talk about it all of the time so J$ was wishing $ver would crawl. Come to think of it, it isn't that far fetched, right?

Reactions: 12
Tim yesterday re: Oga's cantina--I'm past going to bars and stuff, it's not my thing any more.

Tim today: knows the details about today's Trader Sam's mug release?

IMG_9882.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
How are they up to 898K subscribers?

They’re really gonna buy their way up to that Gold Play Button, aren’t they.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we have any proof that anyone actually received anything from their big giveaway? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How are they up to 898K subscribers?

They’re really gonna buy their way up to that Gold Play Button, aren’t they.
🤦🏻‍♀️ JoJo’s World is up to 966K subscribers.

He admits that these are from TikTok (his YT views average below 20K), but his subscriber count has just exploded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="notasponsor, post: 14844880, member: 294373"]
Do we have any proof that anyone actually received anything from their big giveaway? :unsure:
[/QUOTE]

Nope I don't think we have any proof that any of their fans got something from their big giveaway. I think if anyone got something from their big giveaway they would of posted about it on the Tim and Jenn Facebook account. But I could be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I hear halfway to Halloween one more time I'm going to scream. Geez let's enjoy the summer that hasn't even started yet ffs. Will Universal etc...start saying... it's 1 year away to Halloween...on Halloween?
These things have gotten out of hand. Spring isn't even over....I'm not thinking or excited for fall.
Ughhh!
---
Nope I don't think we have any proof that any of their fans got something from their big giveaway. I think if anyone got something from their big giveaway they would of posted about it on the Tim and Jenn Facebook account. But I could be wrong.
[/QUOTE]
I bet you the stuff they were mailing was Disney merchandise they sold on eBay

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

There's a thread on Steve and Susanna from Mousesecrets, now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]

I think the person who got the Tiki ears posted on the stan group. I looked very quickly through the photos but there is so much bullshit there I didn't see it. Lots of lemon pig pics. :rolleyes: I do not remember seeing anything posted about any of the other junk.

Update: found it immediately after I posted. It's been a day.

Screen Shot 2023-04-20 at 7.17.07 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m guessing Tim’s invite to the content creators Halfway to Halloween event got lost in the mail? Maybe JoJo Siwa got it? I don’t love JoJo the vlogger (not Siwa) but I love that he’s doing fun events and Tim is vlogging about poop and farts.
Look at what Tim missed out on….
(pics from JoJo’s World)

A night’s stay at Port Orleans - Riverside
Swag in your room:
5CB147CF-3E91-413C-8748-878A311000D2.jpeg
01361E44-993B-4E9D-ADF7-2E9432F7EB91.jpeg
6414CDCC-21C7-42E3-9616-1688DAFBFC56.jpeg

M&Ms that had your YT channel name imprinted on them.

A facial makeover in your room:
(content creator only)
408EED5E-4D9A-4BA9-ADE7-B321B3BAFF2B.jpeg

320585FC-F69D-4A58-A3F3-224A36629A69.jpeg
665D3424-571B-4CE7-9B24-EA12AF1F76D7.jpeg

Tim’s villian makeover in early 2020
Immortalized in FRE’s video

Go to a closing MK.
Led straight to the Haunted Mansion to take the journey.
Then the Riverboat for libations & snacks
89C4DED8-6F7F-4696-84A5-816577A8C55B.png

On to Trick or Treating…
B9116E31-CE19-4192-AB50-904E4CDE615D.png

A Halloween merch preview.

Themed character meet ups
CC5AF4BC-34A8-4394-98DF-695BB259C769.png

F2C3F925-7CFE-4583-881E-BAE962F8D852.jpeg

And finally a dessert party inside the Haunted Mansion.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
New vlog:
OUR plant based day…at EPCOT”
when it is a solo Tim. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I will leave it to those with iron constitutions to give us the recap. I’m tapped out.
I watched because no Jenn or exploitation of children. He mentioned Jenn once and Jackson once.

He ate avocado toast, a cookies and 'cream' cup, Korean short ribs with impossible meat, Tres Leches, and the hummus trio and he loved all but the Tres Leches but said he didn't hate it, it just wasn't as good as the other dishes. The price for finishing the 'Garden Graze'(I think that was what it was called) was a lime Dole whip in a souvenir cup.

That hummus looked amazing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.