The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they pick a preschool that far from their home? (That they didn’t even want to drive back home in between)

Preschool should be around the corner when you live in an area as dense as theirs. Was there no where else their child genius could go?
Jenn said there was a year long waiting list for the school "everyone" goes to right near their house. She was shocked. I think it's pretty much common knowledge for anyone with a toddler. 😂 If they call her she's going to put $liver there. Child free again at last!

I'm clearly not doing any work today 😂 I'm trying to get all the crap together for the Taylor Swift tailgate this afternoon. Parking lot opens at 2:30!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think pandemic babies are any born during 2020 or 2021. Mine was 2/2020 (like two weeks before all hell broke lose). His preschool teacher uses the term to refer to babies whose first year or two were severely affected by Covid restrictions meaning that many didn't socialize as normal, fewer attended school, etc.

Reactions: 12
Jenn said there was a year long waiting list for the school "everyone" goes to right near their house. She was shocked. I think it's pretty much common knowledge for anyone with a toddler. 😂 If they call her she's going to put $liver there. Child free again at last!

I'm clearly not doing any work today 😂 I'm trying to get all the crap together for the Taylor Swift tailgate this afternoon. Parking lot opens at 2:30!
Did they give her the key to the city yet? (Tampa, for those that wonder)

It's been all over Fox35 in the morning here in Orlando the last few days that she's being declared mayor for the day today. Are you going to that ceremony too?

Reactions: 7
I think it’s interesting how they tell on themselves regarding wanting to be around Jackson. Saying that they wanted to be there to “guide him” throughout the day( in a school) is not adorable, it’s controlling and borderline abusive. Be careful Tim and Jenn, teachers can spot neglect better than your crazy fans

Reactions: 32
I’m so pleased Jackson is finally going to preschool. Hopefully this is the first step to him becoming the normal little boy that he should be without the toxic influence of his parents. I hope he makes lots of friends and gets invited over for play dates and has his friends back to his house too. However, knowing how quickly they get bored of putting any effort into anything he does, I worry that they won’t bother and kids can be cruel, they’ll stop bothering with him. You have to put the effort into their friendships, yet they put zero effort into their own ‘friendships’ so who knows.
How many parents would consent to a filmed play date at Ft. Pampers?
Because “if it cannot be filmed it did not happen.“

Reactions: 19
I was an ugly baby. I used to laugh so hard when my mom would show baby pictures and I said…oh poor mom you must have been so sad. And she joked she was never worried because the old adage was ugly in the cradle pretty at the table.. Little Dollarver will turn out just fine. So what if right now he looks more like the son of Paging Mr. meat sweats ( put a little fedora on him and I’d ask for a paternity test if I was Tim! 🤣) ….he will end up mediocre looking like the rest of us. What we really are worried about is the state of his safety and emotional well being as seeing how they are knocking it out of the ballpark for prop #1 there is little reason to expect #2 will get much better parental offerings. Poor sweet kids…being ruined by the very people meant to protect, love and nuture them…instead they have parents that are only focused on how to profit, use and exploit them For their own gain and convenience.
We all know she was most likely already pregnant at the Villains party, BUT remember the Trackholes and PMM meat sweats did hang out an awful lot that night. Maybe PMM IS the daddy ☹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
As a previous pre-school teacher myself, hopefully I can answer some of the questions i saw as I was trying to catch up.

-Day cares usually start children at 6 weeks and go through 12 yrs, with the school age classrooms being a before/after school program and a summer camp. These programs are year round and children can start any time of the year.

-Pre-school classes usually start around age 3 and children generally need to be potty trained. I have yet to see a preschool from 3-5 where children aren't. Preschool generally starts in August/September. Not saying children can't start throughout the year, but there needs to be an opening available. Usually children get enrolled the spring for the fall start time.

-A private school has the ability to accept who they want and if it goes along with a normal school schedule, they wouldn't be able to start until the fall as well, unless circumstances present themselves to have them start sooner. (Moving to the area, things like that.)

This comment that @Quasimodo posted really ticked me off:
1681399723104.png

Why would she not advocate for preschool if she's a teacher herself? Yes, the parents are always the child's first teacher, and I understand that. Children NEED time away from parents to explore and become an individual. They need that time to learn and they get experiences that parents can't always provide. They learn how to interact with other children. The social skills alone are enough for any child to be placed in a preschool. No benefit for preschool?? If she truly feels that way, she needs to step out of her position and find a new career. This lady really grinds my gears.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Did they give her the key to the city yet? (Tampa, for those that wonder)

It's been all over Fox35 in the morning here in Orlando the last few days that she's being declared mayor for the day today. Are you going to that ceremony too?
Nope, I'm too old for that tit. I took my kids when they were pretty young to the Fearless tour and we've been to every tour since. My very little girls appear briefly in Taylor's Journey to Fearless movie. Actual core memories. They are super fans. I pay for the tickets.

The Hillsborough Public School guy's little speech yesterday was funny, but no one going to those concerts is going to school today or tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's what I initially said, you just know they are going to show him in his uniform. They suck. They truly do not give a duck about the safety of their kids. It should have been casually mentioned--J$ is going to school in the fall. Period. Amen. That's all, nothing else. But they can't bleeping help themselves.
They are sketchy about things like O$ due date & his weight & size, but hey- here are Lynn’s details & J$ school info! They can lie about so much, but drop info that can affect their child’s safety. But hey they also left him in a van on the side of the road in Hawaii.

Reactions: 24
So I started watching it to see everything that you all had said. I'm 30 seconds in, and I notice no $liver....unless I haven't gotten far enough into the vlog...wouldn't his feet be seen?

1681400657648.png

***ETA** I guess he is in there...I just got to the part where he's "poop laughing". :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Sorry all I can see are those nasty paprika brows. Just cause orange is your favorite color Ginn doesn’t mean your eyebrows have to be that color.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder how well it went down if the school did tell them J was behind an they needed to catch him up to be accepted, we all know they are deluded in thinking he's a "genius" my guess is the nanny's would have gotten the blame for holding him back

Reactions: 14
So I started watching it to see everything that you all had said. I'm 30 seconds in, and I notice no $liver....unless I haven't gotten far enough into the vlog...wouldn't his feet be seen?

View attachment 2097603

***ETA** I guess he is in there...I just got to the part where he's "poop laughing". :rolleyes:
It always shocks me how much her face has changed. The texture of her skin, the color & shape look like a different person from 3 years ago.

Reactions: 14
As a previous pre-school teacher myself, hopefully I can answer some of the questions i saw as I was trying to catch up.

-Day cares usually start children at 6 weeks and go through 12 yrs, with the school age classrooms being a before/after school program and a summer camp. These programs are year round and children can start any time of the year.

-Pre-school classes usually start around age 3 and children generally need to be potty trained. I have yet to see a preschool from 3-5 where children aren't. Preschool generally starts in August/September. Not saying children can't start throughout the year, but there needs to be an opening available. Usually children get enrolled the spring for the fall start time.

-A private school has the ability to accept who they want and if it goes along with a normal school schedule, they wouldn't be able to start until the fall as well, unless circumstances present themselves to have them start sooner. (Moving to the area, things like that.)

This comment that @Quasimodo posted really ticked me off:
View attachment 2097583

Why would she not advocate for preschool if she's a teacher herself? Yes, the parents are always the child's first teacher, and I understand that. Children NEED time away from parents to explore and become an individual. They need that time to learn and they get experiences that parents can't always provide. They learn how to interact with other children. The social skills alone are enough for any child to be placed in a preschool. No benefit for preschool?? If she truly feels that way, she needs to step out of her position and find a new career. This lady really grinds my gears.
If I was employing this person, she'd be done, or at least a stern warning.

Reactions: 15
I’m picturing that weirdo Candace, or whatever her name is who stalked them at AMI, standing outside J$’s new school waiting for him to get out of class. Most likely with that looney toon son of her’s in tow too. I still can’t understand why (apart from them thinking only about money) they would broadcast their kids’ lives out to the internet like this.

Dammit y’all! I didn’tgove AF about what school, but curiosity got the best of me. Let me take a look 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.