The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s good that they are sending him for social reasons. He needs to play with kids and he needs to get away from the camera.

I still think they are super stupid for not just finding a daycare close to their house. I guess it wasn’t concierge enough for them. Jenn will never drive that far to pick him up even in an emergency.

Reactions: 22
Dammit y’all! I didn’tgove AF about what school, but curiosity got the best of me. Let me take a look 😩😂
Oh my gosh, I just felt the same way. I'm only three minutes into the video and Tim is filming in the kitchen and it sounds like he is in a swamp. WTF is with the apparent crickets in the kitchen?!?

Reactions: 8
I am watching this video again to pay attention to the road with a fresh set of eyes.

jenn said some key words “there are no rules” please tell me that’s not why they chose that school. They really want this kid to just be able to do WTF he wants to do.

that car wash scene was so unauthentic, and very much staged. All of a sudden the camera is recording and Tim goes “how often can you wash your car?” Then Jenn talks about all the comments they recd about not washing teslas in a car wash.

Reactions: 17
Well I’m no local and in the UK and I found the school in under two minutes. They are so bleeping irresponsible 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
They picked a "name" school with "no rules" because that's their whole identity these days....and they have NO IDEA what they are getting into. This is not a dump and run type place. Their lack of engagement and proactivity will make this a one and done situation for the kid. Not to mention truly attentive and engaged parents (with real money) will get them tossed for something they have done/will do on the channel -- oh like exposing their children to same stan stalker threat that they've already done for $JProp. These stans can't remember if Jenn was pregnant or not....you don't think they will confuse their "target" with some other blonde haired kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yeah, I found the school, too - and I’m just a walrus.

BTW, J$ is going to be amazing at ‘yo momma’ jokes. So much source material to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why they choose to ignore basic internet security in favor of flexing everything they can for content and views. The fact that so many people here found out where and what school it is is pretty telling that they need to talk less and try and keep some kind of privacy close.

But LOL because they can monetize this and they certainly need the money.

Reactions: 17
I’m picturing that weirdo Candace, or whatever her name is who stalked them at AMI, standing outside J$’s new school waiting for him to get out of class. Most likely with that looney toon son of her’s in tow too. I still can’t understand why (apart from them thinking only about money) they would broadcast their kids’ lives out to the internet like this.
The bigger picture is that THEY are jeopardizing the health, safety and lives of all the school staff and students!!

Stay in your lane Bojanowskis!
TTT is a travel channel.
Keep your content related to theme parks, venues, events and transportation modes.

The viewers don’t need to know about the two boys. Especially their body eliminations of gas, urine and feces!!😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Jenn said there was a year long waiting list for the school "everyone" goes to right near their house. She was shocked. I think it's pretty much common knowledge for anyone with a toddler. 😂 If they call her she's going to put $liver there. Child free again at last!

I'm clearly not doing any work today 😂 I'm trying to get all the crap together for the Taylor Swift tailgate this afternoon. Parking lot opens at 2:30!
have a great time - :)

Reactions: 6
No Tim, your kid doesn’t have an “exceptional memory” that you have to unlock. Every kid that is asked “what did you do in school today?” Will say “I don’t know” or they will say “nothing” the parent then asks open ended questions to get the child to talk.

not Tim saying the hospital staff must’ve measured the baby wrong. God he’s insufferable

• Wow
  • Heart
They don't really have a filter. The only exception to their "if we can't video it we don't do it" rule appears to be Tim's surgeries. Will they monetize his hypothetical vasectomy though? Is the nanny driving him to that? Yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 1.36.06 PM.png

There are some gems in the comment section, but this one...Sonia, YOU shouldn't have any anxiety whatsoever about a child that you do not know going to school. Zero anxiety or worry from you or any stans. Freaks. Two, WTH, Sonia you do not have a bleeping clue what you are talking about. He's too advanced for his age? The child that still mostly does not feed himself? You do not know this child or anything about him.

I don't understand why they choose to ignore basic internet security in favor of flexing everything they can for content and views. The fact that so many people here found out where and what school it is is pretty telling that they need to talk less and try and keep some kind of privacy close.

But LOL because they can monetize this and they certainly need the money.
That's really why I brought up how easy it was to find the school with things that Jenn mentioned. I know they read here. I want them to know what they are doing is putting their miracle child as well as the other students and teachers at a serious risk because they have some seriously crazy stans.

They don't really have a filter. The only exception to their "if we can't video it we don't do it" rule appears to be Tim's surgeries. Will they monetize his hypothetical vasectomy though? Is the nanny driving him to that? Yikes!
I'd buy a super sticker to contribute to the vasectomy. I seriously would. These two idiots should not bring any more children into the world.

• Wow
To be fair, we don’t really know where the school is. I do think they said a little too much so they could flex but they didn’t say where or show it.

If it’s the one I think, Jenn is totally wrong when she says there are no rules. There are absolutely rules and structure and customs, it’s just different than what we think of as typical school.

To be fair, we don’t really know where the school is. I do think they said a little too much so they could flex but they didn’t say where or show it.
Yeah, they did. If you know the area and saw the background she was filming while they were driving, you could tell the road they were turning out of / off of.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2097851

There are some gems in the comment section, but this one...Sonia, YOU shouldn't have any anxiety whatsoever about a child that you do not know going to school. Zero anxiety or worry from you or any stans. Freaks. Two, WTH, Sonia you do not have a bleeping clue what you are talking about. He's too advanced for his age? The child that still mostly does not feed himself? You do not know this child or anything about him.

That's really why I brought up how easy it was to find the school with things that Jenn mentioned. I know they read here. I want them to know what they are doing is putting their miracle child as well as the other students and teachers at a serious risk because they have some seriously crazy stans.

I'd buy a super sticker to contribute to the vasectomy. I seriously would. These two idiots should not bring any more children into the world.
Holy tit, I can't believe someone would type out that entire comment and put it out there for the world to see how absolutely ridiculous they are. What bleeping mental illness must you have to 1) be anxious about a STRANGER'S child starting school and 2) obsessively watch said child mumble incoherent sentences, show little to no fine motor skills, social skills, etc. and who isn't even allowed to feed himself and have the gall to say they're "advanced" and that real school could possibly slow him down. What the actual duck Sonia.

• Wow
  • Heart
Yeah, they did. If you know the area and saw the background she was filming while they were driving, you could tell the road they were turning out of / off of.
I know. I’m not sticking up for them. But they didn’t say the name or confirm it. So let’s just say we don’t know for sure where it is

Reactions: 6
Ginn says she wants to update "you guyzzzzz" and says she's feeling better today (what, just today?)
Dim asks what happened.
Ginn looks to the camera and fake laughs and says "Tim doesn't watch the videos".
WTF!?! Dimmy has no idea what his OWN CHANNEL is putting out there? THE CHANNEL that pays for their family?!? So can we assume he doesn't know when she hijacks HIS CHANNEL for her "boo hoo for me" videos? What a bleeping moron.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know. I’m not sticking up for them. But they didn’t say the name or confirm it. So let’s just say we don’t know for sure where it is
Sad, isn't it? That they have zero issues with this but we're the ones who are the "unwell" bad guys for wishing J.'s (and Oliver's) lives would be wholly off camera.

• Heart
I scrolled through their last 30 videos and the breakdown is exactly 15 and 15 with regards to home vlogs versus attraction vlogs (of course the entire family is also present in many attraction vlogs as well). So uhh yeah they're family, not travel vloggers.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I just felt the same way. I'm only three minutes into the video and Tim is filming in the kitchen and it sounds like he is in a swamp. WTF is with the apparent crickets in the kitchen?!?
I think it was coming from the swing. Some babies swings have animal noises that it makes when the swing is a motion. At least they did 15 years ago. Haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.