The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim could have met his idols!!! šŸ¤£ if he ran, if he could get up early, if he could rely on his living tumor to wake up with the kids, if he could be on time.
IMG_8723.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dim could have met his idols!!! šŸ¤£ if he ran, if he could get up early, if he could rely on his living tumor to wake up with the kids, if he could be on time. View attachment 2102704
Poor guys would need to take out a restraining order on him, he would be all over them like a rash, they'd be doing him for harassment šŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just checking the last Universal video now and Tim recorded while in Poseidon's Fury. If I remember correctly, that's specifically not allowed. In her video, Jackie specifically called out that recording wasn't allowed. So is Tim just being a crappy jerk again? Or since it's closing do the team members no longer really care?
He said something about how the rules keep changing about filming in there.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
He said something about how the rules keep changing about filming in there.
When I reported it to Universal yesterday, I was assured that the rules have not changed and filming/photography is not permitted. Just as it has been since the beginning of time, well Universal Parks. Jackie specifically mentioned in her video that filming wasn't allowed. There is no rule change. He's a liar.

Tim is a lying asshole who believes that the rules do not apply to him.

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 4.19.17 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These stans... :rolleyes:

1681590603044.png

What is this person referring to? Just about her general FOMO or was Jenn sick or something? ALSO - you're šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

1681590624981.png

Both comments were found under the Universal vlog with Poseidon's Fury and Mardi Gras food, so they appear to be very relevant to the content, as would be expected of their typical stan. šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is this person referring to? Just about her general FOMO or was Jenn sick or something? ALSO - you're šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 2103129

Both comments were found under the Universal vlog with Poseidon's Fury and Mardi Gras food, so they appear to be very relevant to the content, as would be expected of their typical stan. šŸ„“
The tearful, woe is me vlog. I have two kids and being a parent to a toddler and a newborn is soooooooooooo hard you guyzzzzzzz.

They referenced it again in this last video, Jenn said I'm feeling much better. Tim was basically WTF are you talking about. Jenn said--Tim doesn't watch the vlogs. But---dumbass Jenn, while you had your big solo crying moment, at the end of that same video, you and Tim basically talked about what you were crying about. So they are both basically full of tit.

Reactions: 23
When I reported it to Universal yesterday, I was assured that the rules have not changed and filming/photography is not permitted. Just as it has been since the beginning of time, well Universal Parks. Jackie specifically mentioned in her video that filming wasn't allowed. There is no rule change. He's a liar.

Tim is a lying asshole who believes that the rules do not apply to him.

View attachment 2103062
Molly also recently went and donā€™t film. He is just a dick.

Reactions: 18
They're literally a shite soap opera at this stage!
Thatā€™s an insult to soap operas. I donā€™t recall ever seeing one as boring and poorly executed as the Tracker show.

And I know there is always speculation that Tim buys views but it still shocks me that they still get as many views as they do with such crappy content. They shouldnā€™t be getting 10k views, much less over 100k.

Reactions: 12
I should have waited a few more minutes because I can't edit my post.

Their final response after I said do better, I'm disappointed. I hope this puts the final nail in his Universal coffin. Send them a quick note if you can.

View attachment 2101250
I mean I honestly don't think they care. I also think it's a bit weird to chat with a team member about it when it doesn't impact you.

Is dim trash yes, do I think they should get away with anything no, but I don't think I would take out my dislike for him on some random team member online. They get enough hate

Reactions: 9
I mean I honestly don't think they care. I also think it's a bit weird to chat with a team member about it when it doesn't impact you.

Is dim trash yes, do I think they should get away with anything no, but I don't think I would take out my dislike for him on some random team member online. They get enough hate
Please do not misunderstand or twist my words. I did not take anything out on a random team member. I asked a question. They gave an answer. My initial question was if filming was now allowed because I saw this vlog and I would like to go and film Poseidon's Fury before it closes. The water tunnel in that attraction is one of my favorite things in any theme park. I did not include my entire conversation with the Team Member here. I was very cordial and complementary. When I was told that filming wasn't allowed, I did say that Universal needs to do better because the same rules do not apply to all people. I'm a regular person who would love a personal video of the attraction, meanwhile, someone making money off the video is allowed to record and post it on YouTube. I absolutely did not take out my dislike for Tim on a random team member and I am absolutely insulted that you (or anyone) would insinuate that I did.

Reactions: 30
You guyzzzz we decided it just isn't the right time for buddy to go to school. He misses us soooo much so we are going to wait a little longer. It's going to be hard on me with a newborn, babyzilla, and editing but I need to be here for buddy. Maybe when the baby is older they can go to school together so they won't feel alone. And we have some cruises, staycations, vacations that we would have to miss if he is in school full time. I have just been so overwhelmed and stressed that when we are able, I want to be able to go and make core memories. And if we try to have a other baby we won't be able to go anywhere for a while. Yeah so we are just gonna keep teaching him ar home. šŸ™„
Jenn wants to know if you can make que cardsā€¦.?
Check yes or no
K thanks byeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iā€™m still stuck on how she said there are ā€œno rulesā€ Like the way Jenn and Tim live their lives. No rules for eating, keeping their house clean, spending money, how they spend their time. Just do what they want all day!

Iā€™m sure every preschool has rules for eating and cleaning and how you spend your time because it would be chaos otherwise. Like the Tracker home.
Yep. ā€œNo rulesā€ as a positive for them is very on-brand. Please.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.