The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cricket should party with the roaches and mice in Ft Pampers.
View attachment 2096697

So many stans in the comments saying they're preschool teachers šŸ„“
View attachment 2096698

Yeah, totally. After all, he knows how to say '8' in Chinese!
View attachment 2096699

Serena is so getting banned soon.
View attachment 2096700

"our" little boy... GTFOH.
View attachment 2096701

Oscar šŸ˜†
View attachment 2096702
As for "better to keep him at home"...our pre-school teacher (who was AMAZING) said her and her peers could immediately tell the difference between the at home kids and the daycare ones. The daycare ones were much more advanced in motor, speech and developmental skills.

Is this true for all kids? No. There are parents who actually parent and acclimatize their child to other children and work on all of their skills.
Their kid is still in diapers, can barely feed himself, only knows how to talk in gibberish to a camera. He probably cried at the end because he realized he was going home to the nasty house where his parents ignore him unless #buddyviews

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good choice of school, probably the best decision they made for him. Problem is all the things he learns will probably be undone at home. If you don't continue with the same philosophy at home then it might be pointless.

Reactions: 19
The fact that the stans are starting to get pissy with them because they aren't showing O as much as they did with J just shows you what type of stan these two have attracted to the channel

If they start showing J in his uniform I hope we can report them for child endangerment because that's exactly what they will have done, they have basically showed these weirdos exactly where to find their child, an a child can be snatched in the blink of an eye, especially one thats been taught from a young age that these STRANGERS are his friends

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I would love for them to do an experiment where they only show themselves on the channel for a month or two. Theme parks, day dates, mukbangs, Tim solo, Tim and Jenn, anything. But no kids. Iā€™d love to see their views.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The fact that the stans are starting to get pissy with them because they aren't showing O as much as they did with J just shows you what type of stan these two have attracted to the channel

If they start showing J in his uniform I hope we can report them for child endangerment because that's exactly what they will have done, they have basically showed these weirdos exactly where to find their child, an a child can be snatched in the blink of an eye, especially one thats been taught from a young age that these STRANGERS are his friends
You know Ginn wouldn't be bothered to pixelate the logo of the school on J$s uniform as well.

• Haha
Good choice of school, probably the best decision they made for him. Problem is all the things he learns will probably be undone at home. If you don't continue with the same philosophy at home then it might be pointless.

My cousin was a teacher in a not so great area of Tampa (now she teaches college level). She would tell me horror stories of when she would try to tell parents they need to help reinforce the stuff she taught in class. She taught 3rd grade. She would get called an F'ing witch and other like stuff. When she went to the Principal about the stuff she getting called. He said it was normal behavior for the area (as alot of the parents never graduated HS or some never made it past 8th grade). Since the parents were not able to help the kids as they never learned it.

I can see Trackers do this (as far as calling the teachers names). As far as I know they both graduated HS and assume they know basic things (like 1+1=2. They know the earth revolves around the sun (even though I am sure Jenn thinks otherwise), and the first US President was George Washington). But I can't see them helping the kid learn. They want a tablet to do that for them like they do now.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy tit. They couldn't make it more obvious that Jackson's no longer in vogue and has to go. Feel for the little guy. šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Jenn said there was a year long waiting list for the school "everyone" goes to right near their house. She was shocked. I think it's pretty much common knowledge for anyone with a toddler. šŸ˜‚ If they call her she's going to put $liver there. Child free again at last!

I'm clearly not doing any work today šŸ˜‚ I'm trying to get all the crap together for the Taylor Swift tailgate this afternoon. Parking lot opens at 2:30!
Have a great time šŸ˜€
Iā€™m still trying to get Atlanta tickets lol

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m wondering if American butter is different to what we have as butter in the UK. It does look a lot whiter than the butter we have here.
If it is the same stuff, I canā€™t believe the amount of it that Jackson has on the waffle šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m wondering if American butter is different to what we have as butter in the UK. It does look a lot whiter than the butter we have here.
If it is the same stuff, I canā€™t believe the amount of it that Jackson has on the waffle šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Itā€™s whiter because itā€™s cheap. It has more water content in it. They probably bought the store brand. I use Kerrygold and it is a massive difference between the Irish butter and the American store brand. It is absolutely disgusting the amounts of butter they allow that child to consume.

My husband walked in last night while I was watching the Vlog and he said ā€œwhat the hell is with her eyebrows? why are they orange?ā€ and I said itā€™s paprika. He laughed so hard.

I am really concerned about Candace and her freak son showing up at that kids school. These are people that showed up that drove two or three hours to show up where the Trackers were, take pictures of J and then put solo pictures of him on their Facebook page. These people are beyond creepy And it disgusts me that Tim and Jen donā€™t care. Itā€™s bad enough they did not remove him from the channel when that creep was making death threats against him, I honestly think that they just donā€™t care, and then to point out his butt on camera is beyond disgusting! BEYOND disgusting! what the actual duck šŸ˜”

Reactions: 23
As a previous pre-school teacher myself, hopefully I can answer some of the questions i saw as I was trying to catch up.

-Day cares usually start children at 6 weeks and go through 12 yrs, with the school age classrooms being a before/after school program and a summer camp. These programs are year round and children can start any time of the year.

-Pre-school classes usually start around age 3 and children generally need to be potty trained. I have yet to see a preschool from 3-5 where children aren't. Preschool generally starts in August/September. Not saying children can't start throughout the year, but there needs to be an opening available. Usually children get enrolled the spring for the fall start time.

-A private school has the ability to accept who they want and if it goes along with a normal school schedule, they wouldn't be able to start until the fall as well, unless circumstances present themselves to have them start sooner. (Moving to the area, things like that.)

This comment that @Quasimodo posted really ticked me off:
View attachment 2097583

Why would she not advocate for preschool if she's a teacher herself? Yes, the parents are always the child's first teacher, and I understand that. Children NEED time away from parents to explore and become an individual. They need that time to learn and they get experiences that parents can't always provide. They learn how to interact with other children. The social skills alone are enough for any child to be placed in a preschool. No benefit for preschool?? If she truly feels that way, she needs to step out of her position and find a new career. This lady really grinds my gears.
Ugh. I have found that certain kinds of women that ā€œhomeschoolā€ have taken to calling themselves teachers, preschool teachers, etc. so that when they talk to people that might not agree with the ā€œwhyā€ they homeschool, see them as more legitimate. My sister-in-law falls in this ground and calls herself a teacher šŸ™„. I can 100% tell you that she does the minimum. She only kept her oldest home because he was behind and they were upset at that implication. (My dumb-ass brother-in-law loves to call his son a scholar.). Kid is 6 and they havenā€™t worked on reading yet because they think he isnā€™t ready. But her little homeschool mommy friends all encourage this and love to talk about their curriculums and grading. My friend that is a teacher was flabbergasted when she was talking with her about lesson planning and grading late at night when she found out she was homeschooling because she thought she was talking to a fellow teacher.

Any way, My theory is these commenters are lying about jobs, or their are lying by omission to suck up to Jenn for whatever reason. And that this woman is a homeschool mommy.

no offense to those that truly homeschool. You arenā€™t the type Iā€™m talking about but I suspect youā€™ve come across them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Any parent who cared about their childā€™s safety, both physical and emotional, wouldnā€™t put them on the internet at all. The Trackers donā€™t care.

This comment that @Quasimodo posted really ticked me off:
View attachment 2097583

Why would she not advocate for preschool if she's a teacher herself? Yes, the parents are always the child's first teacher, and I understand that. Children NEED time away from parents to explore and become an individual. They need that time to learn and they get experiences that parents can't always provide. They learn how to interact with other children. The social skills alone are enough for any child to be placed in a preschool. No benefit for preschool?? If she truly feels that way, she needs to step out of her position and find a new career. This lady really grinds my gears.
Yep she pissed me off too. I know 3 MAGA teachers who think all government is awful. Yes, including schooling. They. Work. For. The. Government.

Jo is probably like them. Itā€™s insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure that I found the school also, and I didn't even watch the video... If I can do that from just the comments here.. Candace and her creepy son will be waiting for Jackson outside of school easily each day.... way to go Trackers on keeping Prop1 safe

Reactions: 10
You know Ginn wouldn't be bothered to pixelate the logo of the school on J$s uniform as well.
That would assume she knows what that means.
---
Yep she pissed me off too. I know 3 MAGA teachers who think all government is awful. Yes, including schooling. They. Work. For. The. Government.

Jo is probably like them. Itā€™s insane.
It's so funny. Can't tell you the number of guys around 60 give or take yammering about the government's awful etc. Then they follow up with they work in government. So you're telling me you're awful too? Thanks for the warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.