The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is preschool a replacement for the nanny or are they keeping the nanny? Money problems or did they realize the nanny strategy wasn't cutting it?
I bet they’ll keep the nanny to leave Oliver at home while they vlog together.

Reactions: 14
I honestly hope an I mean HOPE that they don't give away any information about this school, or the kids he's going about with, they have enough weirdos, pervs, lunatics as it is

I would be MASSIVELY PISSED if my kids school was being named on a yt channel an my kid was being talked about, they might think it's fine to witch an talk about their own kids on the channel but they have absolutely NO RIGHT to talk an witch about other people's kids, I know this seems to be a favourite hobby of theirs, bitching about others, but I honestly hope they keep whatever happens in the school OFF the channel

I really pity these poor teachers that's going to have to deal with these two major Karen's, their brats an all the stans they will send after them, I hope that they have to sign something that says if they mention anything on the channel then they can kick the kids out, I'd hate to think of some lunatic stan showing up an either trying to grab either kid, other people's kids, or verbally attack the teachers because these two asswipes bitched badly about them

Reactions: 17
I honestly hope an I mean HOPE that they don't give away any information about this school, or the kids he's going about with, they have enough weirdos, pervs, lunatics as it is

I would be MASSIVELY PISSED if my kids school was being named on a yt channel an my kid was being talked about, they might think it's fine to witch an talk about their own kids on the channel but they have absolutely NO RIGHT to talk an witch about other people's kids, I know this seems to be a favourite hobby of theirs, bitching about others, but I honestly hope they keep whatever happens in the school OFF the channel

I really pity these poor teachers that's going to have to deal with these two major Karen's, their brats an all the stans they will send after them, I hope that they have to sign something that says if they mention anything on the channel then they can kick the kids out, I'd hate to think of some lunatic stan showing up an either trying to grab either kid, other people's kids, or verbally attack the teachers because these two asswipes bitched badly about them
I want to clarify for the non-watchers---they did NOT mention the name of the school. The things that, specifically, Jenn, described about the school/process made it pretty clear to me which school it was. I googled and found the school website that describes just about everything Jenn talked about in the observation process.

Now, when school starts in August, if they are showing J$ in his uniform, THAT'S a huge problem. Showing pick up/drop off, huge problem. Talking about the teachers/friends good and bad, problem. I don't see this working out well for the channel and the stans.

I'll also add, I didn't look up the school to be a dick. I looked up the school and put it out here how easy it was to find based on what they said so they can realize the tit they do is actually dangerous. We know they read here. The unwell folks here are the ones who truly care about J$ and $liver's safety. I'd like for them to say J$ is at school and won't be in the vids and nothing beyond that. But they can't bleeping help themselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If Ginn *really* knew other moms, instead of this vague “they” she refers to, then she would know that she should have joined the waitlist for the good preschool a looong time ago.
Were they just going to drive around the block from 9-2? And why would they need to wait there for hours? Who can do that? Oh, they can🙄
At least he’s going. He should have gone sooner, but he is going on time according to the way a lot of people do it. He’ll be 3 this fall, then 4 the following fall for pre-k, then 5 the following fall and ready for kindergarten. As a November birthday, he’s among the oldest in his grade and would have been the perfect candidate for a 2’s class this school year.
Not sure if they’re telling the truth about the potty training….
She needs to ditch the box meals. I’ve done hello fresh, and it’s not easier than flying solo. If the meal says it takes 30 minutes…it’s 30 minutes of dedicated work in the kitchen. I can make a lot of things that take a few minutes to prep, throw it in the oven or crock pot and the meal is done. She thinks she doing it the easy way but she’s not. But I’m also speaking as someone who can plan meals and then go do grocery shopping on my own without a companion. She’s determined to make her life harder.

Reactions: 18
If Jenn drove, Tim could go to the parks at 8am (or whatever time they open). Then Jenn could drive Jackson to school with Oliver in the car. Then go home, put Oliver down for a nap. Then start working on editing and assisting Tim in researching stuff for him to vlog. The days she wants to tag along. They can both drop Jackson off and then go to a park (watch it Legoland when Jackson is in school and the other stuff will be too old for Oliver). Then be back by 3pm to pick him up.

Jenn can't be that dumb to think Tim's joke about Daylight Saving Time messes up the month?! Lady, it is one hour. Yes, it totally changes the definition of what a month is. I think Jenn's "It is?" or "it does?" is her version of Tim's "yeah" response. So she just spits the response of "It is?" or "it does?" out like Tim does with "yeah" without any thought behind it. So hence she just spat that response out to the joke because she did not know what else to say vs. thinking about it and realize it was joke.

That poor kid is in for such a rude awakening come August. Structure, what's that? Routine, what's that? Discipline, wuts dat?! School is going to kick the entire family's ass. Have to feel bad for the poor staff members who will have to deal with these ass hats as well 😖

Reactions: 23
Then be back by 3pm to pick him up.
That ain't happening. Poor planning on their part, either misjudging I-4 traffic or getting stuck in a theme park line, will mean he'll be the last one picked up, or he'll be in "Extended Day" and get picked up by 5 or 6.

Reactions: 18
I want to clarify for the non-watchers---they did NOT mention the name of the school. The things that, specifically, Jenn, described about the school/process made it pretty clear to me which school it was. I googled and found the school website that describes just about everything Jenn talked about in the observation process.

Now, when school starts in August, if they are showing J$ in his uniform, THAT'S a huge problem. Showing pick up/drop off, huge problem. Talking about the teachers/friends good and bad, problem. I don't see this working out well for the channel and the stans.

I'll also add, I didn't look up the school to be a dick. I looked up the school and put it out here how easy it was to find based on what they said so they can realize the tit they do is actually dangerous. We know they read here. The unwell folks here are the ones who truly care about J$ and $liver's safety. I'd like for them to say J$ is at school and won't be in the vids and nothing beyond that. But they can't bleeping help themselves.
The fact you were able to find it based on information they gave is still too much information to give out tbh, we know the stans are idiots so fingers crossed they are too stupid to find it

However I still stand by that I hope they don't talk about it or show anything, uniform included, when he attends, they are not only putting their own kids in danger by doing so but other kids as well, these weirdos could easily approach these kids an ask them for information, they will make it difficult for the teachers to protect the kids, an god forbid anything happen to either kids or teachers, there's also some really screwed up nutters out there that may go after the teachers as well if these two witch J got time out or a telling off, some of these stans are so deluded an think the kids are their kids as well, there's going be one that thinks it's their place to approach the place an do whatever for giving "their" precious J a telling off

Reactions: 12
That ain't happening. Poor planning on their part, either misjudging I-4 traffic or getting stuck in a theme park line, will mean he'll be the last one picked up, or he'll be in "Extended Day" and get picked up by 5 or 6.
They are never on time for anything. Even when he gives himself extra time(an hour?) as he claimed in the last MK vlog, he barely made it to that store on time.

Tim is such an insufferable asshole. Jenn was talking about the anxiety and stuff she’s feeling about sending Jackson to school and Tim just brushes it off and says “I watched the Madalorian last night.”
Not defending Jenn at all but how is she supposed to talk to him if he responds with stupid tit like that?
Yup! I know what you mean. I think part of him doesn’t want to deal with her anxiety or he just doesn’t care. I think Jenn has some trauma responses that are evident. Not excusing her behavior but redirecting a convo, deflecting, second guessing herself, etc. These are common tactics in unhealthy relationships. I wonder what goes on in their marriage behind close doors. To me, it seems like she’s scared of Tim for some reason.

Reactions: 14
They were waiting because they know J$ is a mess & they can not stand to let him feel discomfort or “negative” emotions. Guess what twats? You can’t control his emotions & he needs to learn to deal with sadness, anger & all the other tit because that is how he learns to be a functioning adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I personally hate the term “pandemic baby” But does Jackson qualify as a pandemic baby?

I always thought it was meant for kids conceived during the height of covid, born in late 2020/early 2021.

She kept mentioning how covid prevented J from going to day care/school. I thought it was because 25 years ago her sister was bitten by another preschooler 😩 and poor Jenn was having anxiety about it happening to J.
---
They were both actually surprised by J telling jokes. I’m guessing now they will buy him a stage, and a microphone because all of a sudden telling jokes is J’s new golfing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I personally hate the term “pandemic baby” But does Jackson qualify as a pandemic baby?

I always thought it was meant for kids conceived during the height of covid, born in late 2020/early 2021.

She kept mentioning how covid prevented J from going to day care/school. I thought it was because 25 years ago her sister was bitten by another preschooler 😩 and poor Jenn was having anxiety about it happening to J.
---
They were both actually surprised by J telling jokes. I’m guessing now they will buy him a stage, and a microphone because all of a sudden telling jokes is J’s new golfing.
Right, that's why he wasn't going to "school" at the age of three months, so she inferred. :rolleyes:

She forgets the lies and reasons she gives for things.

Back then, it was all about COVID (even though they were eating indoors and going places indoors) and her sister (even though that story makes zero sense why you'd keep your child out of preschool) ... oh, and because he just LOVED Lyn, his "educator."

Can someone explain to me what she means by school. Here, you can’t enter kindergarten until 4 or 5 depending on the kids birthday. We have preschool and daycare centres. Is that what she’s referring to?

Reactions: 7
OMG. I'm watching this now.

She's upset because she couldn't show him where the bathroom was? Or how to raise his hand?

witch, you're sending him somewhere where his TEACHER will TEACH him those things. NOT YOU.

She's going to be THAT mother, isn't she?

I also love how she said there are some days when J. says he doesn't want to go to gymnastics, or swimming lessons. Hmmm... maybe he'd be more inclined to go if you ACCOMPANIED him to these places, and not handed him off to his bleeping umpteenth nanny.

Ok, just learned that they told him they were going to do something special - a reward - for him for going to school.
And that he got to pick it.

Great way to start that ball rolling, Trackers. Kid will be expecting something $$$$$$$$$$$ for EVERY bleeping thing if you keep that up.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

---
We refer to our 3-year-old as a "pandemic baby" and she was born on 4/1/2020. I actually remember watching DeSantis all but shutting down the state, as funny as that sounds now, sitting in the L&D waiting room while my wife got her epidural (COVID concerns made it to where they wanted as few people as possible in the room while she got her injection).

That being said, our daughter was in daycare the day she turned 4 months old when my wife had to go back to work as a school teacher. The fact that they use the COVID excuse is such bullshit when they've likely contracted it more than 5 times with their gallivanting. And getting bit is just a risk with kids. Mine got bitten so hard in the toddler classroom it broke the skin and drew blood. Is she scarred for life? Absolutely not. A couple days of neosporin, band-aids, and occasional ice and she was just fine. They are going to ruin their kids even more by projecting their own anxieites and fears on them like that :(

Reactions: 22
Can someone explain to me what she means by school. Here, you can’t enter kindergarten until 4 or 5 depending on the kids birthday. We have preschool and daycare centres. Is that what she’s referring to?
Typically that's how it works here. You can enter kindergarten if you are 5 by September 1st. Before that there are 3 year preschool and 4 year preschool (VPK). Everything hinges around a September 1st cutoff so J$ would always be in the class the school year after he turns that age. ie: He'll turn 5 in November and start Kindergarten in August of the next year.

If the place I found is correct, it is a school, that follows a traditional school calendar (Summer off, Winter Break, Spring Break) but starts at 1 year and goes to 14 years. I do not want to provide too many details beyond what Jenn has said, but this school does not have grade levels, so he wouldn't be in Kindergarten.

OMG. I'm watching this now.

She's upset because she couldn't show him where the bathroom was? Or how to raise his hand?

witch, you're sending him somewhere where his TEACHER will TEACH him those things. NOT YOU.

She's going to be THAT mother, isn't she?

I also love how she said there are some days when J. says he doesn't want to go to gymnastics, or swimming lessons. Hmmm... maybe he'd be more inclined to go if you ACCOMPANIED him to these places, and not handed him off to his bleeping umpteenth nanny.

Wouldn't his private educator Lyn have taught him about raising his hand in school during Chinese class? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yeah it took under a minute to find the exact school. Like @xmasbdaygirl I am concerned what a bad actor could do with that knowledge. The Trackers aren't exactly big celebrities or anything but they probably have attracted some creeps along the way. If they want to be nonchalant about their own safety that is up to them. But to be so dumb about their childrens' safety is truly deplorable! Standard disclaimer I wish them no harm I am just a concerned former fan of theirs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.