The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They wasted all that time driving around and searching, but they never did find Tim his Star Wars "Life Day" snuggie... šŸ„“

1681392839174.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There will be a full-time nanny to babysit Jenn and Big Babe. Tim will take the morning shift and the nanny will be sent over to sit in the pickup line. Or the nanny will get saddled with taking Big Babe to pickup so Jenn can have her day dates.

Princess Jenn will never be seen again at that school other than special events.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG. I'm watching this now.

She's upset because she couldn't show him where the bathroom was? Or how to raise his hand?

witch, you're sending him somewhere where his TEACHER will TEACH him those things. NOT YOU.

She's going to be THAT mother, isn't she?

I also love how she said there are some days when J. says he doesn't want to go to gymnastics, or swimming lessons. Hmmm... maybe he'd be more inclined to go if you ACCOMPANIED him to these places, and not handed him off to his bleeping umpteenth nanny.

Ok, just learned that they told him they were going to do something special - a reward - for him for going to school.
And that he got to pick it

Great way to start that ball rolling, Trackers. Kid will be expecting something $$$$$$$$$$$ for EVERY bleeping thing if you keep that up.
They are really going to mess him up badly with this, none of this is healthy, he's already a brat, they are making it much worse by doing this, what if one day the money suddenly isn't there or they need to cut back, a kid isn't going to be ok with not getting things if their whole life has been revolved round that, they are building him up to be an absolute nightmare of a child an one that other people will refuse to invite anywhere because they don't want another person's kid taken away the limelight from their own if it's a bday, or having to put up with tantrums

Am not defending them but there was times where I just did not want to go to my dancing/theatre, an it was my parents that took me, however I wasn't allowed to miss it out even if I had a tantrum, by signing up to them I had made a commitment an missing days meant dances where I had a partner or was in a group were being disrupted with me not being there so you can bet my mum dragged my ass to wherever, I can see these two being the type to let him miss out if he doesn't want to go, obviously swimming you don't have group or partner stuff but maybe there is with gymnastics, I can see him being the kid to never get paired with anyone or be allowed in team stuff because they can't relay on him being there all the time

Reactions: 11
Yeah it took under a minute to find the exact school. Like @xmasbdaygirl I am concerned what a bad actor could do with that knowledge. The Trackers aren't exactly big celebrities or anything but they probably have attracted some creeps along the way. If they want to be nonchalant about their own safety that is up to them. But to be so dumb about their childrens' safety is truly deplorable! Standard disclaimer I wish them no harm I am just a concerned former fan of theirs.

Is it a Montessori or Goddard school or some other school?

Reactions: 8
I want to clarify for the non-watchers---they did NOT mention the name of the school. The things that, specifically, Jenn, described about the school/process made it pretty clear to me which school it was. I googled and found the school website that describes just about everything Jenn talked about in the observation process.

Now, when school starts in August, if they are showing J$ in his uniform, THAT'S a huge problem. Showing pick up/drop off, huge problem. Talking about the teachers/friends good and bad, problem. I don't see this working out well for the channel and the stans.

I'll also add, I didn't look up the school to be a dick. I looked up the school and put it out here how easy it was to find based on what they said so they can realize the tit they do is actually dangerous. We know they read here. The unwell folks here are the ones who truly care about J$ and $liver's safety. I'd like for them to say J$ is at school and won't be in the vids and nothing beyond that. But they can't bleeping help themselves.
Yesterday was just an opportunity to evaluate/observe Jackson?

It is a private school?

More importantlyā€¦.the school does not have to accept him, correct?

Reactions: 12
I am imagining the staff of this school finding out who the Trackers are and what they do and then watching their YouTube videos in horror. I would imagine most of the parents who can afford to send their kids to this school have actual professional jobs. I don't know what school it is, but some of these places are extremely expensive. I guess it is a good thing that the Trackers have a limitless supply of money and nothing about the structure of YouTube will ever change.

Reactions: 15
Jackson is definitely acting out on the camera because he hates it. Imagine being 3 years old and being scooped up in front of the refrigerator to stage these phony scenes for an audience. Itā€™s crazy. I feel so sorry for him. All because his parents wonā€™t either do the channel themselves or get real jobs. Time to pay the price Jackson.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Went to go check out the latest video and I see she put ā€œanxietyā€ in the title. I donā€™t think I have the strength.

• Haha
  • Sick
Jackson is definitely acting out on the camera because he hates it. Imagine being 3 years old and being scooped up in front of the refrigerator to stage these phony scenes for an audience. Itā€™s crazy. I feel so sorry for him. All because his parents wonā€™t either do the channel themselves or get real jobs. Time to pay the price Jackson.

Kids are smart. He knows his family situation is not normal. I am sure the few interactions he has had with his cousins/other family members or other outside people and realizes that other people don't have a dad with 20lbs of camera gear on him at all times.

Like going on a cruise. I am sure he has noticed kids at other tables and they are being a family. Meaning no camera, not even the camera on their cell phone at the meals (well maybe barring onesy, twosy stuff). The other families are, well, being families. Interacting with each other. Not with a camera in their faces at all times.

Reactions: 18
It's possible the school will take Jackson without being potty trained. My kid's preschool takes 3 year olds who aren't trained and puts them in a diaper friendly class with an extra teacher. They must be trained by 4. And no, it's not a daycare- they only take kids 3 and up and the day ends at noon (it's a half day program). My son was in the diaper friendly class a few years ago even though he wore underwear to school every day and never had an accident. I enrolled him in it because he still needed help pulling up/down his pants. This is good for Jackson- the school will help him train,

Reactions: 14
I'm not going to say anything else about the school itself aside from it is not a daycare type setting and it would be considered a private school, so the school admin could elect to not take him or kick him out more easily than a public school.

I would assume this 5 hour observation day would be to make sure that J$ is placed with the right group. We've all said here that he is behind, especially in social skills and fine motor skills. I think this observation day is to make sure he shouldn't be put in a lower group or to give them stuff to work on before August. Tim mentioned he used a lock board (I call it a latches board) for fine motor skills in their couch talk, that jumped out at me. He wouldn't have made that connection if the school didn't make that association to them. This set up has mixed ages and he'd be on the younger side of his age appropriate group.

This is what Jenn said about the school in the vid, so nothing I'm saying here wasn't said by her: they have a 9am-2pm observation day, it would be to enroll him for the next school year, it is a little ways from their house because they initially didn't want to go all the way home (too far from the school) if they were going to be called back to get him, you can see a distinctive characteristic of the road they are driving on where if you looked on google maps, it would confirm the location, there's a coffee shop very nearby, J$ would be free to get a snack whenever he wanted, he can just go up and grab a snack at any time, the kids are allowed to take their shoes off and be more comfortable, the car line could take 20-30 minutes for pickup.

• Heart
I personally hate the term ā€œpandemic babyā€ But does Jackson qualify as a pandemic baby?

I always thought it was meant for kids conceived during the height of covid, born in late 2020/early 2021.

She kept mentioning how covid prevented J from going to day care/school. I thought it was because 25 years ago her sister was bitten by another preschooler šŸ˜© and poor Jenn was having anxiety about it happening to J.
---
They were both actually surprised by J telling jokes. Iā€™m guessing now they will buy him a stage, and a microphone because all of a sudden telling jokes is Jā€™s new golfing.
I think they should be more worried about J$ biting another kid. šŸ˜¬

This is what Jenn said about the school in the vid, so nothing I'm saying here wasn't said by her: they have a 9am-2pm observation day, it would be to enroll him for the next school year, it is a little ways from their house because they initially didn't want to go all the way home (too far from the school) if they were going to be called back to get him, you can see a distinctive characteristic of the road they are driving on where if you looked on google maps, it would confirm the location, there's a coffee shop very nearby, J$ would be free to get a snack whenever he wanted, he can just go up and grab a snack at any time, the kids are allowed to take their shoes off and be more comfortable, the car line could take 20-30 minutes for pickup.
Yep. As a local, I figured it out too based on what you cited. (notably, road characteristics / signage clued me in)

She needs to shut her bleeping mouth moving forward. For the safety of her "miracles."

I guess since Jackson dropped his naps, they had to figure out a different way to get him out of their hair for the day.
It almost seems like they just start something and don't adjust until someone tells them different. Jackson could've been still napping at 15 if he stayed in his "home school".

Reactions: 10
As someone who lives thousands of miles away I also figured it out. Once he wears a uniform, it would be hard to keep it ā€œprivateā€. šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would they pick a preschool that far from their home? (That they didnā€™t even want to drive back home in between)

Preschool should be around the corner when you live in an area as dense as theirs. Was there no where else their child genius could go?

Reactions: 17
As someone who lives thousands of miles away I also figured it out. Once he wears a uniform, it would be hard to keep it ā€œprivateā€. šŸ˜³
That's what I initially said, you just know they are going to show him in his uniform. They suck. They truly do not give a duck about the safety of their kids. It should have been casually mentioned--J$ is going to school in the fall. Period. Amen. That's all, nothing else. But they can't bleeping help themselves.

Reactions: 23
The real reason thru didn't want them to stay at the school is because those eyebrows would haunt those kids for years. How freaking sloppy do they both look, considering they were prepared to stay at the school.
Oh Timmy your control freak nature is better spent by cleaning up your house, your kid is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.