The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they even get a bunch of comments? I feel like Ginn will take one comment or two and turn it into "a bunch" and it's probably a tactic to use when she can't directly just tell Dim "hey don't do this". Not about the Tesla specifically (especially because more than 99.9% of their stans don't own a Tesla) but I could see Ginn being like "a bunch of you guyzzzz said Dim is mean to me and was wrong about blahblahblah *fake laugh*" 😆
Or she will take our comments from here and address then saying “some of you were saying…” “we got a bunch of comments asking about…” and it was clearly something she saw on Tattle.

Jackson starting school in August seems right to me since it’s a preschool. You typically register in the spring for the following school year which starts in August and goes until May of the following year.

Reactions: 17
I’m so pleased Jackson is finally going to preschool. Hopefully this is the first step to him becoming the normal little boy that he should be without the toxic influence of his parents. I hope he makes lots of friends and gets invited over for play dates and has his friends back to his house too. However, knowing how quickly they get bored of putting any effort into anything he does, I worry that they won’t bother and kids can be cruel, they’ll stop bothering with him. You have to put the effort into their friendships, yet they put zero effort into their own ‘friendships’ so who knows.

Reactions: 25
After a little research, I just discovered that photography channels can draw large audiences on YouTube. So, maybe that’s a direction that Tim could go in the future? After all, he has ten years of experience as a videographer, so I’m sure he’s got a huge amount of technical know-how and handy tips to share. Likewise, there’s surely going to be a huge demand for an expert-level editing tutorial from Jenn? It would definitely be worth a try, Tim. After all, what could go wrong? We’d all love to see it!
;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The cricket should party with the roaches and mice in Ft Pampers.
Screen Shot 2023-04-13 at 12.05.19 AM.png

So many stans in the comments saying they're preschool teachers 🥴
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.42.27 PM.png

Yeah, totally. After all, he knows how to say '8' in Chinese!
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.42.56 PM.png

Serena is so getting banned soon.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.48.56 PM.png

"our" little boy... GTFOH.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.56.10 PM.png

Oscar 😆
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 11.58.59 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I think they need to get their ducks in a row before they allow him start preschool, number 1 being he needs to be potty trained before he can start.

Also, I feel sorry for him, I got Lady and the woman vibes when I read he's now going to preschool....
"When the baby comes in, the dog goes out"

Reactions: 19
Tim said that Jackson keeps going up to the baby who is trying to sleep and bothering him. Dim says he doesn’t know what to do because he thinks it’s sweet Jackson loves his little brother and doesn’t want to tell him to leave him alone but that the baby does need sleep.
Just set some rules, Dimmy! Simply tell Jackson that he needs to leave the baby alone because he needs a nap. And that they can play again when he wakes up.
They suck at parenting.
Or here’s a thought. Put the baby in his own room with that state of the art big brother is watching camera you fixed on the wall with a picture to hide the lead so he can sleep peacefully out of the way of Jackson. Seriously, you could add together the brain cells of these two and you wouldn’t run out of fingers.
---
Ginn says she wants to update "you guyzzzzz" and says she's feeling better today (what, just today?)
Dim asks what happened.
Ginn looks to the camera and fake laughs and says "Tim doesn't watch the videos".

JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER DIRECTLY JFC your brainless walking toxic turds. You can't be resentful that Dim doesn't know what's going on when you passive-aggressively throw pity parties for yourself about having to *gasp* be a mom to a newborn.

She says she has read every single comment after she felt sorry for herself (we know witch) and how that makes her feel not alone. I bet you she's never bothered talking to any family and has no actual friends and doesn't talk to her sister or aunt and how depressing it must be to rely on a bunch of empty-brained fools to feel better. Woof.

Dim then proceeds to slurp cold hot chocolate loudly and the witch decides speaking with her mouth full of cereal is a good idea. She says OG Buddy ate all the raisins out of her cereal and says "like what the heck that's like the only thing I wanted, the raisins in this cereal". 🙄

They blame all the raisins Buddy eats on why he has "sugar rushes" because they say "wowwwww raisins have so much sugar!!!!" 🫠

View attachment 2096431
Is she about to vomit here? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just rebooting. For when blowing the dust out of the cartridge doesn’t work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jackson probably saw alot of kids when they dropped him off. So he was probably excited to see kids his own age and that is probably why he was eager to dump is parents ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The witch says she keeps checking her phone while Buddy is giving preschool a trial run as if she actually gives a duck if he's okay. HELLO you left your bleeping miracle child on a cruise ship with a friend while you got off the ship in Nassau, you left your child with the nanny late at night right before a hurricane was about to hit, and you LEFT YOUR MIRACLE CHILD IN A VAN WITH A STRANGER in Hawaii. And you leave him with Nanny of the Season while you go galivanting around town, so duck off witch. He's with teachers and students and you mentioned multiple times how he couldn't leave you fast enough to go do the school thing.
Which/what nanny or random person will they leave him with when they go on their next cruise? They have to wait for brother bandit to be 6 months old so who's watching J$ or are they going to be those parents. The one's who think school attendance is just a suggestion?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I caught the beginning of this mess of a vlog - did they really think they were going to 'drive around' for the 5 to 6 hours while J$ was in school to stay close to the area with a 1 month old baby in the car? WTF? And J4D - I'm sorry - for the last 3.5 years you haven't been a MOM to J$ so why in the world would you think he would be crying missing you? You don't have a maternal bone in your body, it's so sad but also so true.

And if they had J$ climbing all over Timmy - NEWS FLASH TRACKHOLES - this isn't 'cute', it isn't 'funny', you should not be laughing at this behavior, and it definitely should not be captured on video and shared for all to see. These are the times when you need to put the camera down and stop recording and discipline your child. And I fear for $liver - J$ is just too 'handsy' - and for the love of God please move that damn swing out of the kitchen area.

• Heart
Finally caught up, so the kid is finally going to preschool soon, what an absolute mess this is going to be

They didn't prepare him for the baby when they had months to do it an look how that turned out, I can only imagine how they won't prepare him for preschool an how messy it will become when for the first time in the kids life he's going to be told NO, he's going to be round other kids that will take things from him, that will want what he has, that will stop him from napping, that will get frustrated with him because they can't understand him, that will walk away from him because they know how to play an J doesn't, poor kid won't stand a chance

Of course I do hope that he does manage to make some friends an enjoy playing games like a normal kid, but let's be honest, he's incredibly behind with speech, doesn't know how to play with other kids because he's never been round them, an is a straight up spoilt brat that thinks he can get whatever he wants, he will also be in with I'd imagine 4 year olds, he is still at a 2year old level an even then a bit behind because my neice is almost toilet trained, has no pacifier an can talk quite well an almost make full sentences an she's 2

Am not sure if over there has nap schedules in preschool but over here they don't force it, if my neice doesn't go down herself for a nap when she's at nursery then she doesn't have one, they don't have schedules, so if that's the case for over there then I can see him having no naps, wonder how dimbo will cope with that, a kid having no naps

Reactions: 13
Tim's upset because this is the first time ever he doesn't have "a direct line to Jackson." Like he ever checks in on that kid when they're apart.

Reactions: 20
The school won't force naps, but Jenn said he doesn't nap anymore so that was a likely catalyst for getting him in preschool.

Also, a preschool likely won't have attendance requirements, they can take him out for trips whenever. As long as they are paying in full, he won't be required to be there if they have a trip planned. They have a few years before that starts, IF he's in public school then. Of course taking him out for many trips won't help his development at all and the teachers will have more work dealing with him and getting him caught up and back on track with the others...

Reactions: 15
So Jenn said that she called the popular daycare/preschool close to them and they have a year long wait list. This was shocking to her. She truly does not have any other mom friends. She put her name on the list and if a space comes up, $liver will go there. So be fully prepared that by August, both kids will be gone from the house all day and it will be 5 days of day-dates a pure joy. What will the stans do?

I'm still so disappointed in them. I mean, they suck, I've said it 1000 times, but she gave out so much information about that school. When J$ starts in August, will he be in the videos wearing his uniform? They're just asking for someone crazy to show up and try to see him.

Tim used the term "fine motor skills" when talking about a game, what I'd call a latches board, that J$ played with in school. I wonder if they mentioned to them that they need to work on that with J$ because he's behind there. I've never heard Tim say "fine motor skills" but we say it all the time here.

Reactions: 29
I guess since Jackson dropped his naps, they had to figure out a different way to get him out of their hair for the day.

Reactions: 22
The school won't force naps, but Jenn said he doesn't nap anymore so that was a likely catalyst for getting him in preschool.

Also, preschool won't have attendance requirements, they can take him out when they want for trips if they need to, as long as they are paying in full, he won't be required to be there if they have a trip planned. They have a few years before that starts IF he's in public school then. Of course taking him out for many trips won't help his development at all and the teachers will have more work dealing with him and getting him to catch up...
This seems to be an actual school with an actual school calendar, published on their website and everything. While the tuition is not on their website, other similar schools in the area have pretty steep tuitions for younger students. This school goes to 14 years, so if he is successful there, he'll be there long term and they'll be able to skip public school. That's why Jenn said the drop off/pick up line can be 20 minutes long, it's a school with a big age range.

She dropped so many clues, it's pretty easy to figure out the kind of school it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.