The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn: "I forgot how much work a newborn is, and how everything takes longer like bathing and feeding and clothing him! Before you know it the day is over and there's barely any time to edit!"

You'd probably have more time in your day if you didn't accompany Dimmy on every errand like a fatty tumor (most of which could be consolidated into one day or aren't even necessary, like all the Target runs, or you know there's this thing called online bleeping shopping) and managed your time better by not sitting next to the washing machine while it runs, or reading every single comment that's about you after your pity party, or watching VPR while spending an hour making vegan tacos that you said are supposed to take 30 minutes. Those tacos looked like sad microwaved tacos that you buy in the freezer aisle.

Also, Dim was so not pleased when he learned the mushroom-fake-meat tacos were spicy cause he said spicy gives him heartburn.
Ginn's response: "oh noooohow's the baby doing" (written like that on purpose because she didn't even take a breather between her faux concern/surprise? that he gets heartburn to trying to change the subject to the baby).

Do you think Holy Moly is *fuming* that yet again there was no footage of them unboxing whatever goodies the desperate Canadian moose nugget sent them yet again? That dude probably sends them more tit than all the stuff Ginn likes to complain that Dim's mom buys for her grandchildren.

Reactions: 22
Majority of parents are emotional the first day they send their “babies” off to school, but they are over it by the time they leave the parking lot. They are milking it at this point (I’m only 3 minutes in) Besides, it’s not like they are 100% hands on parents. They have a bleeping nanny for crying out loud.
Jenn only feels sad, because I’m sure Instagram told her that’s how she should feel.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
They're honestly less worried about Buddy and more worried about what Buddy will say about them or how feral he'll behave in an environment out of their control.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Majority of parents are emotional the first day they send their “babies” off to school, but they are over it by the time they leave the parking lot. They are milking it at this point (I’m only 3 minutes in) Besides, it’s not like they are 100% hands on parents. They have a bleeping nanny for crying out loud.
Jenn only feels sad, because I’m sure Instagram told her that’s how she should feel.
These fools didn't even take a picture of him before his first day. They don't care and it's all an act.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
<snip/>
Tim's been reading here--a lot. This is another Tattle's greatest hits vlog. <snip/>
I suspect Tim reads here to find out what’s in his videos, as he clearly can’t stand to watch them either. Also, he likely finds it hilarious when we point out ‘issues’ regarding Jenn’s appearance or behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're honestly less worried about Buddy and more worried about what Buddy will say about them or how feral he'll behave in an environment out of their control.
Kids tell their teachers everything. It doesn't matter if they tell him to keep something a secret. He will spill all their secrets sooner or later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry, but whew that child needs discipline! I know Jenn is only blabbing to a camera, but that Jackson interrupting thing is annoying AF. I’m sure he does it when she’s talking to adults as well.

when my students interrupt me, I say along the lines “ms. Erry is speaking with your friend, it’s not polite to interrupt” again, bc the parents…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is preschool a replacement for the nanny or are they keeping the nanny? Money problems or did they realize the nanny strategy wasn't cutting it?

Reactions: 12
Tim is all like “when he goes to bed later, he wakes up later”

no tit Sherlock.
1 + 1 = 2 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They were at the car wash and Jenn said they got a bunch of comments saying they thought you weren’t supposed to take a Tesla to a car wash and Dimmy got defensive. “Why not?” If he bothered to read the owners manual, he would see that it’s recommended to wash by hand or use a touch less car wash.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So does this mean Tim is going to stay home from 9-3 in case the school calls? We all know Miss useless can’t go pick up J in the event of an emergency.
then she would have to put Oliver in his seat. Oh I can hear her now

Reactions: 15
They were at the car wash and Jenn said they got a bunch of comments saying they thought you weren’t supposed to take a Tesla to a car wash and Dimmy got defensive. “Why not?” If he bothered to read the owners manual, he would see that it’s recommended to wash by hand or use a touch less car wash.
hahahahahaha
---
So does this mean Tim is going to stay home from 9-3 in case the school calls? We all know Miss useless can’t go pick up J in the event of an emergency.
Or what if he gets sick while at school while Tim is traveling somewhere or ogling Donald’s feathery behind?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The baby starts to cry and you immediately hear Tim going into a shushing rage, then a hard cut. I wonder if he was shushing the baby to not wake Jackson , or was he shushing Jenn bc she was waking big baby. Either way, the man is a psycho.

Kids are energetic!!! with or without sugar, they are hyper AF. I guess the new addiction that’s replaced sleeping is sugar. How many times in the last 2 vlogs has he mentioned how hyper J was because of sugar, or how much sugar something contains.

Reactions: 21
Ginn says she wants to update "you guyzzzzz" and says she's feeling better today (what, just today?)
Dim asks what happened.
Ginn looks to the camera and fake laughs and says "Tim doesn't watch the videos".

JUST TALK TO EACH OTHER DIRECTLY JFC your brainless walking toxic turds. You can't be resentful that Dim doesn't know what's going on when you passive-aggressively throw pity parties for yourself about having to *gasp* be a mom to a newborn.

She says she has read every single comment after she felt sorry for herself (we know witch) and how that makes her feel not alone. I bet you she's never bothered talking to any family and has no actual friends and doesn't talk to her sister or aunt and how depressing it must be to rely on a bunch of empty-brained fools to feel better. Woof.

Dim then proceeds to slurp cold hot chocolate loudly and the witch decides speaking with her mouth full of cereal is a good idea. She says OG Buddy ate all the raisins out of her cereal and says "like what the heck that's like the only thing I wanted, the raisins in this cereal". 🙄

They blame all the raisins Buddy eats on why he has "sugar rushes" because they say "wowwwww raisins have so much sugar!!!!" 🫠

View attachment 2096431
Why the hell would anyone want to watch her munching on cereal?!

Reactions: 12
Sugar is why they don’t give him fruit because they’re too stupid to realize there’s a huge difference between added sugar in candy and natural sugar that occurs in fruit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ginn was so annoying doing that "bah" scare sound when Jackpot was running around. Also because I had to keep seeing how she has no neck...it's just morphed into her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did they even get a bunch of comments? I feel like Ginn will take one comment or two and turn it into "a bunch" and it's probably a tactic to use when she can't directly just tell Dim "hey don't do this". Not about the Tesla specifically (especially because more than 99.9% of their stans don't own a Tesla) but I could see Ginn being like "a bunch of you guyzzzz said Dim is mean to me and was wrong about blahblahblah *fake laugh*" 😆

Don't worry you guyzzz, I'm sure she'll totally get her saggy ass behind the wheel before August to prep for needing to be a functional adult and parent... just like she said she'd get her ass behind the wheel before the end of 2022... and just like she said she'd get her ass behind the wheel in early 2022... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tim obviously read here today and addressed the 4 week versus 1 month issue. Jenn still doesn’t understand. She’s baffled that 4 weeks is less than a month. There are no words for the stupidity and she thought Tim was being serious when he said it was because of daylight savings time.

Like somebody else said, it’s obvious all their nanny options have run out. So my question is how are they going to be doing all their traveling if he’s in school?

Reactions: 23
Sorry I’m not as strong as some of you and I don’t think I can watch Jenn pretend to care about her son being out of her hair…so I’m wondering If they explained why is he not going until next year August? Is the program for 4 year olds so they have to wait but needed to register now to get in? I know when I lived in north shore of Chicago it was very hard to get into preschools so the year in advance would make sense in that case just wasn’t sure if it’s that way here in Lake Nona.

also per the earlier posts…my youngest and I did the Sweets and Treats last week for the return of Happily Ever After and it was nice. I’m pretty claustrophobic and was willing to part with my hard earned money to sip Chardonnay while watching the show and we had a lovely time. I think it was @xmasbdaygirl who mentioned this…if not sorry! But I too am bummed that they removed the egg rolls. The only savory option was some cheese cubes and toast/bread cracker things. there was a tres leche cupcake that was tasty and the chocolate covered strawberries were nice. Other than that we mostly ate fresh fruit and cheese. The bar had red and white wine, they also had beer (looked like a shandy maybe with an orange slice?) Prosecco I think…they got my daughter a coke which made her day ( we aren’t pop drinkers) but it wasnt readily available. In my mind I was paying to sit and enjoy the show and was happy with the experience.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.