The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Baby just needs a giant "SEND HELP!!!!!" sign to go with how uncomfortable he looks with the egg donor touching his hair that's falling out.
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 7.16.32 PM.png

🥴
Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 7.21.47 PM.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Looks like a healthy breakfast of butter with a side of waffle (are all 3 waffles for him??)
View attachment 2096452
This kid eats waffles every bleeping time they show him eating breakfast. Every home vlog he is gnawing on these things loaded with globs of butter, and he never seems to eat anything else. Can they tell him no, like ever?! His diet is so atrocious and they are the worst.

Buddy as an adult:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I got motion sickness when Jackson took over and started filming. It’s not cute. Maybe something to share with family but I would never subject hundred of thousands of viewers to watching Jackson’s shaky cam footage.

• Heart
  • Wow
All four of them are so gross and dirty looking. The house is a pigsty. I can’t comprehend how they function 🤮

• Heart
Ginn says it takes her hours and hours and hours to edit, but in this vlog she's talking about Vanderpump Rules being on at the moment and it's on Wednesdays at 9pm (I doubt this was filmed last Wednesday). So the witch can "edit" in a short amount of time but of course has to pretend she has anything remotely resembling even a part-time job. 🙄
---
I think the school stuff was filmed last week based on Tim’s lack of haircut.

Reactions: 13
WTF... Can't catch up on the thread today, but WHAT THE FCK is wrong with the Bojos!?

They are VERY mature (age) parents. How can they be this weird about their kid being introduced to day care???

Sorry... These people have ZERO life skills!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Some preschools absolutely take kids not fully potty trained (2 & 3). However, it is the best thing ever if you have a kid who is close but not fully trained - they want to be like other kids and the bathroom breaks are scheduled and regimented so it can work out great. It would actually be better for J to start preschool ASAP for that reason - he would be trained in no time at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
At the end of the video, Jackson reached over a few times to touch Oliver and Jenn would pull his arm away. Probably afraid he was going to smack the baby or something.
FE5AC62A-A186-477B-BDCC-5C5DC4E9122A.png

• Sad
  • Wow
I’m happy that they are sending Jackson to school. At least he will get away from them during the day.

Too bad that they have their next prop in line to exploit 24/7

Reactions: 19
Dim once again said J$ was completely potty trained and yet he was wearing a diaper just the other day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Timmy boy is not ok cause he has ZERO control on what J$ is doing. Thank goodness. He needs other people to be in authority & to socialize!

Reactions: 21
Once Buddy learns to behave and play well with others (assuming he eventually will...), Ginn will switch from pretend "wahhh is my kid okay is this what moms are supposed to worry about" mode to "excuse me I'm wondering if you offer overnight boarding at this school? No? How rude!"

Buddy couldn't get away from his DNA donors fast enough to go to school but he cried at the end when they had "quiet time" and Ginn said he wanted his mommy. Seems like the kid is already learning manipulation - when another adult (nanny, preschool teacher) tells him to do something he doesn't want to do, he goes into crying mode and asks for the DNA donors who he knows will coddle him (especially Ginn who will use his emotional tantrums to boost her ego). They encourage the negative behavior but won't nurture the positive behavior unless it directly benefits them, whether it's their ego or their profit. This family is just so toxic in so many ways.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They probably thought they could talk their way into the school and convince them to let them stay. They're not used to not getting their way.

So let me get this straight, they were going to stay at the school from morning to 2pm with Ginn, Dim and OL$VER?! They really thought they would bring their 1 month old baby to school???? How can a teacher teach with a crying baby in the room? Was Ginn going to breastfeed in the classroom in front of all the preschoolers? You know she wouldn't want to leave the room for even one second. WTF???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Ginn supposedly 'read' the website for the saddest safari and still couldn't remember if it was gerbils or guinea pigs that they would be feeding, so even if she bothered reading the school's website on how the visit is supposed to go, her brain is too clogged with fat and sugar and sodium to retain information.

The only reading she pays close attention to are comments and gossip pages and BuzzFeed articles.

Why did they have to reward J$ for going to school? They're going to turn him into Dudley from Harry Potter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.