The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to read others noticed it appears they were lying when talking about the details of Oliver Garden Bojo's birth statistics. I don't think they fudged the date but more likely they lied about his weight and possibly length.

Funny Oliver Tracker is a product for football (rest of world not US): https://tryoliver.com/

Reactions: 12
Good to know!
I have zero experience with Crayola Experience. I was just going by what Tim said in his video. Granted it was filmed 4 years ago and I should know better than to believe anything coming out of his mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️!

So sad that anything that J$ would LOVE they go out of their way to avoid! (ie. Legoland, Peppa Pig Park, WDW theme parks (age appropriate rides/fireworks) All three they had/have annual passes to at some point. Kids’ playgrounds, the park where they filmed “we can’t have children! So STFU people!”, seasonal corn mazes, hay rides, etc.)
Didn't they, back in the day before the kids came along to ruin their lives, visit Fort Wilderness during Halloween and Christmas to check out all the decorations people had put up to celebrate? That's something I'm sure Jackson would love as well. We used to drive around the neighborhood to look at all the Christmas lights when my kid was his age.

Nice to read others noticed it appears they were lying when talking about the details of Oliver Garden Bojo's birth statistics. I don't think they fudged the date but more likely they lied about his weight and possibly length.
🤔 Sounds like a case for our Floridian sleuths!

Please 🙏
Inquiring minds want to know!
Birth date too.

Reactions: 8
He’s obsessed with getting so much useless footage of TRON. Who needs to see so much of Tron and the hideous merchandise? Has he even seen any of the Tron films? Highly doubt it - we all know he’s not a Disney fan. I guess he’s overcompensating because he missed out on Super Nintendo World.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mammoth Club just posted their HEA dessert party with reserved fireworks viewing vid.
15E1283D-88D7-4841-AF48-7241466D7448.png

Which got me to thinking 🧐
TTT is categorized as a “travel” channel.
Besides going to attractions/events/fireworks to do point and shoot filming has Tim ever paid out of pocket for special events like this?

I know he has done the MK Halloween and Christmas (I forgot the acronyms) parties.
Last year without Jackson! 😡
(he was free at Halloween)

It just seems special event extras, like HEA dessert party, were only attended if Tim was #hosted or a sneaky plus one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Man he is really trying to squeeze a lot out of Tron
He's bereft of ideas.
---

Funny Oliver Tracker is a product for football (rest of world not US): https://tryoliver.com/
And a product for them too.

Reactions: 10
Mammoth Club just posted their HEA dessert party with reserved fireworks viewing vid.
View attachment 2095068

Besides going to attractions/events/fireworks to do point and shoot filming has Tim ever paid out of pocket for special events like this?

I know he has done the MK Halloween and Christmas (I forgot the acronyms) parties.

It just seems special event extras, like HEA dessert party, were only attended if Tim was #hosted or a sneaky plus one.
Well, MC isn't paying out of pocket, their stans are.

• Haha
They did the same thing with Jackson. They couldn’t figure out when he was a month old 😂

• Haha
I think she meant to say he was 4 weeks old* as of 4/3. They aren’t the sharpest tools in the tool box.. a couple of nuggets short of a 10 piece… elevator doesn’t go to the top floor etc.

i honestly think she doesn’t know there’sa difference between 4 weeks, and 1 month.

I remember when Jackson was born and they were doing the one month "birthday" stuff until he was a year old. I remember Tim and Jenn talking about the difference between four weeks and one month. Like @Forest mentioned, they were confused until they realized the difference. So unless they "forgot" what i means. They know.

Then the stans getting on them saying it is not Jacksons "birthday" Dec 29th (I think he was born the 29th of Nov or 30th. I am going with the 29th), Jan 29th, etc. So they changed it to I think one month celebrations vs. "birthday." I've not seen about them doing that with Oliver. If I remember correctly the stans got tired of the "birthday" vlogs.

View attachment 2095114

I’m not gonna lie, we booked the Seats & Sweets one for our trip. We have a non-park pool day planned the next day. Our son has never seen fireworks in real life before, this is hopefully going to be pretty special.
It was damn expensive though. So, like Hoop Dee Doo which I love, this cannot be an every trip experience.
I wish they brought back the spring rolls or another savory option. I’m not a huge sweets person, but I’m still excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember when Jackson was born and they were doing the one month "birthday" stuff until he was a year old. I remember Tim and Jenn talking about the difference between four weeks and one month. Like @Forest mentioned, they were confused until they realized the difference. So unless they "forgot" what i means. They know.

Then the stans getting on them saying it is not Jacksons "birthday" Dec 29th (I think he was born the 29th of Nov or 30th. I am going with the 29th), Jan 29th, etc. So they changed it to I think one month celebrations vs. "birthday." I've not seen about them doing that with Oliver. If I remember correctly the stans got tired of the "birthday" vlogs.
Then they were calling it "milestone". They even sang happy 5 month milestone to you or something ridiculous like that. Meanwhile, a milestone is something like sitting up or crawling or saying your first word, not a month birthday. You have milestones to meet each month, like by 5 months a baby should be rolling over, sitting up, stuff like that. No matter what you call it, they suck at being parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not gonna lie, we booked the Seats & Sweets one for our trip. We have a non-park pool day planned the next day. Our son has never seen fireworks in real life before, this is hopefully going to be pretty special.
It was damn expensive though. So, like Hoop Dee Doo which I love, this cannot be an every trip experience.
I wish they brought back the spring rolls or another savory option. I’m not a huge sweets person, but I’m still excited.
It is so worth it. The view is great and there are a ton of desserts and an open bar. No crowds and a guaranteed seat. We do for our last park day in almost every trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ohhhhh good point. I was trying to help the old bitty out, but they make it impossible to “defend” them lol

Reactions: 6
It is so worth it. The view is great and there are a ton of desserts and an open bar. No crowds and a guaranteed seat. We do for our last park day in almost every trip.
:oops: Open bar?!? I may have to remember this for next time I go. LOL It'll be worth the extra money.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Easter Bunny was asked to fill plastic eggs with money rather than candy so J$ can buy new Lego, pressed pennies or throw it down a wishing well. I bet the Easter Bunny wondered why J$'s egg and sperm donors wouldn't take the opportunity to introduce the concept of saving money... 🐰🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Easter Bunny was asked to fill plastic eggs with money rather than candy so J$ can buy new Lego, pressed pennies or throw it down a wishing well. I bet the Easter Bunny wondered why J$'s egg and sperm donors wouldn't take the opportunity to introduce the concept of saving money... 🐰🤷‍♀️
You expect the man who just spent $90 on an action figure to teach his son how to save money? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.