The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim’s process of recording the phrases might be one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve seen him do in a while. He really has no self awareness of what a nimrod he is. Also he pointed out his dolly has a great butt.

View attachment 2094235
View attachment 2094236
View attachment 2094237
When I saw this, I thought, if we made toys/action figures of Dimm & Gin and had the speak, what would their phrases be? I was thinking about they layout of the figures, I know Dimm's figure would have his cross body bag, a camera to hold & a hot dog/hamburger. Ginn would at least have the jorts, but whatelse?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this action figure- was it free or did he pay to do it?
It looks creepy to me, but the photo of Greasy Spice made me laugh so hard 😂
It’s too bad they don’t have a way to make Dim a furry with a furry booty butt, I’m sure he would enjoy that more lol
---
When I saw this, I thought, if we made toys/action figures of Dimm & Gin and had the speak, what would their phrases be? I was thinking about they layout of the figures, I know Dimm's figure would have his cross body bag, a camera to hold & a hot dog/hamburger. Ginn would at least have the jorts, but whatelse?
A messy bun, giant glasses and a plate of fish sticks for her 😂

Reactions: 7
Guessing that poisedon video someone predicted will be out soon...This came up in my feed today.
LMFAO when was the last time he was even at UO? And even then, when was the last time any of these shitstain vloggers mentioned Poseidon's Fury even so much as existing?!?!? So tired of the bs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s too bad they don’t have a way to make Dim a furry with a furry booty butt, I’m sure he would enjoy that more lol
---

I imagine there will be a Build Your Own Furry experience when Zootopia eventually opens at Animal Kingdom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her paprika eyebrows

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Action figure Jenn would have to have a meal box subscription box and an iPad playing Bravo as her main accessories I think. Maybe the burnt looking pan she always cooks in. The jorts and the iconic gray tank top. Catch phrases would include "I'll link that down below" and her fake ass laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Buddy"
"Yeah"
"I'll link it down below"
"Hoooooome Vlooooooog"
"Crowns"
"I got the burger"
"The world is our palm tree"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Action figure Jenn would have to have a meal box subscription box and an iPad playing Bravo as her main accessories I think. Maybe the burnt looking pan she always cooks in. The jorts and the iconic gray tank top. Catch phrases would include "I'll link that down below" and her fake ass laugh.
Then there would also be one arm that automatically raises with a hand to push up her glasses every minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
---

…and a gray tank.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was the guy walking behind Tim in WDW with the cross body bag , then in front of him his “helper”?

Reactions: 5
---

And the gray tank top.
---
And the gray tank top.
NOW! Get the laundry floor playroom.
For Dim, phone with special button for buying views.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to take a minute and thank Dim and The Hambeast. Thanks to them, I’ve gone 135+
miles in one month on my bike, elliptical or walking and started a new core/weightlifting routine. I’ve also started drastically downsizing the amount of stuff in my house. Forget the Marie Kondo method; it’s more like the Anti Tracker method. All while taking care of my kids without a nanny, working 40+ hours a week outside of my house, maintaining real friendships and going to endless sports practices. They’ve inspired me to not ever become like them. 🤣.
Its like watching 1000 lb sisters and hoarders at the same time....inspiring😁

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.