The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of the view counts on their videos do not make any sense to me. For a recent example, why does the Roundup BBQ video have so many views? When doing a search Tim has way more views than mostly everyone else. It also has way more views than other videos he’s done, even surpassing the initial Oliver videos as has been pointed out before. There really doesn’t to be any rhyme or reason to the popularity of many videos.
Tim probably bought a lot of views (more than usual) for that video to stroke his ego since he knew it would be competing with all the other vloggers‘ Roundup videos.

Reactions: 15
Tim’s process of recording the phrases might be one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve seen him do in a while. He really has no self awareness of what a nimrod he is. Also he pointed out his dolly has a great butt.

A13FBDAA-0E55-4C53-B3DD-5EC5997BE8EE.jpeg

B660FE29-C6AD-41E7-86FA-BE7C81D482C8.jpeg

ECB8D228-CFB4-4CD9-9CE1-33710E70CC14.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Tim’s process of recording the phrases might be one of the most uncomfortable things I’ve seen him do in a while. He really has no self awareness of what a nimrod he is. Also he pointed out his dolly has a great butt.

View attachment 2094235
View attachment 2094236
View attachment 2094237
Haven’t watched and absolutely won’t bother but he actually said this and she left it in? This just makes him look an even bigger wanker than he already was and adds to my suspicion that she isn’t doing the editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2094235
View attachment 2094236
View attachment 2094237
Holy tit, he really seems to love talking about butts. Sorry dude, you have a dumpy, untoned booty butt and the shorts you wear are unflattering and look too small on you.

Reactions: 19
It’s Amazing Animals in I believe Kissimmee or St Cloud? It’s Osceola County, I’m not sure of the city, but yes, they could have gone there. Unless that’s another bridge they’ve burned?
Oddly enough we were the in February because my daughter loves capybara. They still have a sign on the capybara enclosure saying it was sponsered by them. It's in St. Cloud lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oddly enough we were the in February because my daughter loves capybara. They still have a sign on the capybara enclosure saying it was sponsered by them. It's in St. Cloud lol.
Hopefully they do still sponsor, I was looking on AA website this morning and one of the perks you get for being an Animal Exhibit Sponsor is a linked logo on their website sponsorship page. I couldn't find a sponsorship page, but TTT logo does not appear on the thank you to our sponsors section.

Didn't Jenn go off on a capybara for not paying enough attention to her? bleeping witch.

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 7.37.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-12 at 7.36.52 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
video April 2018

And Tim vacillates the pronunciation of crayons with “crowns”
View attachment 2093707

Plus Tim could have taken Jaxy there for free before his 2nd birthday Nov. 2021.
View attachment 2093709
We just took our daughter to the Crayola Experience for her 3rd birthday this past weekend. Kids are free within 7 days of their birthday, regardless of age. So J$ would have been free if they'd bothered to do something he'd actually enjoy for once. We're roughly 2 hours from Orlando and after seeing how much fun my daughter had here, it infuriates me that they're so close, money isn't an issue, and they still don't take him to do anything fun.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been on vacation so I’m way behind on here and with watching their videos. The only video I watched was the one about her bad day because I wanted to see what was so terrible about her day. <eyeroll> She mentions that “the baby” was going to be one month old on April 3. Didn’t they post on IG and say in their other videos that he was born on March 6? Once again, they are playing around with their dates and can’t keep up with their lies.

• Wow
Hopefully they do still sponsor, I was looking on AA website this morning and one of the perks you get for being an Animal Exhibit Sponsor is a linked logo on their website sponsorship page. I couldn't find a sponsorship page, but TTT logo does not appear on the thank you to our sponsors section.

Didn't Jenn go off on a capybara for not paying enough attention to her? bleeping witch.

View attachment 2094762

View attachment 2094767
“Don’t you love me the most?”😣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reactions: 8
We always do fairly decent Easter baskets, my mom started giving us kids a new beach towel when we were little ( we live about 20mins from the beach) and has continued and added my son to that tradition.. I typically fill his basket with outdoor items that we will need during the summer( goggles,hats, pool toys) .. He loves it and I don't feel bad about just giving him stuff!
Same. I always got a few small toys or albums (in the 70s😳) when I was a kid. Clothes or maybe jewelry when I was older. My son is 16. He always got new outdoor toys like balls, sidewalk chalk, diving rings, etc. for the warm weather. And also some new tees or swimsuits. Easter is always this gray area in terms of what to give. A bunch of my friends really criticized that my son had more than one basket and gifts. All the while their kids had one basket that was much bigger and basically the same amount of candy. And a lot of people don’t do any other type of gifts and I guess I’m supposed to feel bad about giving some to mine. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We just took our daughter to the Crayola Experience for her 3rd birthday this past weekend. Kids are free within 7 days of their birthday, regardless of age. So J$ would have been free if they'd bothered to do something he'd actually enjoy for once. We're roughly 2 hours from Orlando and after seeing how much fun my daughter had here, it infuriates me that they're so close, money isn't an issue, and they still don't take him to do anything fun.
Good to know!
I have zero experience with Crayola Experience. I was just going by what Tim said in his video. Granted it was filmed 4 years ago and I should know better than to believe anything coming out of his mouth 🤦🏻‍♀️!

So sad that anything that J$ would LOVE they go out of their way to avoid! (ie. Legoland, Peppa Pig Park, WDW theme parks (age appropriate rides/fireworks) All three they had/have annual passes to at some point. Kids’ playgrounds, the park where they filmed “we can’t have children! So STFU people!”, seasonal corn mazes, hay rides, etc.)

Last edited:
“Don’t you love me the most?”😣🙄
Now I know why they sponsored the capybara.
Do you see the resemblance?
FDA8BC20-8C75-4AE8-884F-60423B76AD59.jpeg

These are the sponsorship levels at Animal Adventures.
73CE875F-3954-4CB5-AECF-8FBD85AE8444.jpeg
677CD8A3-16E5-49CE-A298-43544D0333F2.jpeg
99C8EC05-E57A-43F6-98BE-5909090EF317.jpeg

I couldn’t find the rodent category.
Maybe AA had a special sponsorship deal at one point.
The Bojos always go for the least cost/effort to get the maximum flex/brag possible!!

I am not too far from the Crayola Experience in Pennsylvania. It's a ton of fun. I took my kids there in January and my younger son (who is around Jackson's age) loved it. He keeps asking me to go back almost every week. I probably will take him again this year because they have a lot of creative activities and we didn't get to do everything on our last visit. Jackson would like it for sure. But my guess is that Tim and Jenn don't care for it and the cafeteria isn't that special, so the Buddy will miss out again!
Funny since they only really eat one or two things that anyplace has.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been on vacation so I’m way behind on here and with watching their videos. The only video I watched was the one about her bad day because I wanted to see what was so terrible about her day. <eyeroll> She mentions that “the baby” was going to be one month old on April 3. Didn’t they post on IG and say in their other videos that he was born on March 6? Once again, they are playing around with their dates and can’t keep up with their lies.
I think she meant to say he was 4 weeks old* as of 4/3. They aren’t the sharpest tools in the tool box.. a couple of nuggets short of a 10 piece… elevator doesn’t go to the top floor etc.

i honestly think she doesn’t know there’sa difference between 4 weeks, and 1 month.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.