The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, because of the time difference, and obviously not being a subscriber, I didn’t get to see the 'live' and make my contribution in the 'chat.'
However, the following day I managed about 10 mins. and just couldn’t 'stomach' anymore.

I did decide to glance through the comments, to try and get an overview. I didn't have to go very far, as near the top was a comment from the stan of all stans, your friend and mine, Tiffany Ann❤❤❤ (her 'sign off,' not the way I feel about her!) She was alluding to, and berating people in the chat, for saying negative things re. Dimmiest.
Apparently, he stated, and I'm boiling up just typing this, that he " Had nothing to look foward to." He, with the woman he seemingly adores, and his two ( happy & healthy?) children, and numerous holidays and "fun stuff," said that. Well, I can tell you this for nought, if I had seen the 'live' I also would have been giving my 'two pennies worth.' Interestingly, I just went to look for her comment again, and it's been removed. Funny that...

So "With that being said" my thread title #127 " The Entitled Brats of Lake Nona- And no it's not the Kids."

• Heart
Reactions: 25
THIS is where D’Oliver got sunburnt!
Way to protect your a$$et Bojos 😡
F56BC770-58B6-46CF-A092-D3A583508137.png

C19DD0FC-BB5E-4900-8F08-B54D9A60967D.png

from LIVE, shot after this outlet shopping spree
9664CFB8-C339-4443-90C8-8EA6BE77D442.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So this is supposed to be an action figure of him?
3D0241A7-9FEE-4E13-AEE6-E1228C91DC84.jpeg

They forgot the man boobs, but they got the genitalia correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Our old house was very similar to the Trackers, built the same year and most likely was the same builder. Our downstairs was all tile, the same tile they have. The stairs and 4 bedrooms upstairs were carpet.
Except not cluttered etc. I'm sure.

Reactions: 6
Realllyyyy Tim had to go get an action figure for….himself? I did laugh at tim’s “assemble the team!” haven’t made it far enough to see if buddy gets something but… jackson would have loved it!!!
I personally couldn't stop watching the employees behind him looking at him like the bleeping idiot he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am not too far from the Crayola Experience in Pennsylvania. It's a ton of fun. I took my kids there in January and my younger son (who is around Jackson's age) loved it. He keeps asking me to go back almost every week. I probably will take him again this year because they have a lot of creative activities and we didn't get to do everything on our last visit. Jackson would like it for sure. But my guess is that Tim and Jenn don't care for it and the cafeteria isn't that special, so the Buddy will miss out again!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately, because of the time difference, and obviously not being a subscriber, I didn’t get to see the 'live' and make my contribution in the 'chat.'
However, the following day I managed about 10 mins. and just couldn’t 'stomach' anymore.

I did decide to glance through the comments, to try and get an overview. I didn't have to go very far, as near the top was a comment from the stan of all stans, your friend and mine, Tiffany Ann❤❤❤ (her 'sign off,' not the way I feel about her!) She was alluding to, and berating people in the chat, for saying negative things re. Dimmiest.
Apparently, he stated, and I'm boiling up just typing this, that he " Had nothing to look foward to." He, with the woman he seemingly adores, and his two ( happy & healthy?) children, and numerous holidays and "fun stuff," said that. Well, I can tell you this for nought, if I had seen the 'live' I also would have been giving my 'two pennies worth.' Interestingly, I just went to look for her comment again, and it's been removed. Funny that...

So "With that being said" my thread title #127 " The Entitled Brats of Lake Nona- And no it's not the Kids."

I've been on vacation, so haven't read or watched anything the last 2 weeks... What does he meen by "nothing to look forward to? What's, the context?

Reactions: 7
I've been on vacation, so haven't read or watched anything the last 2 weeks... What does he meen by "nothing to look forward to? What's, the context?
No new construction or new rides or anything like that coming to Disney in the NEAR future. translation =nothing to vlog about every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I personally couldn't stop watching the employees behind him looking at him like the bleeping idiot he is 😂
That was the highlight of the video. You just know they were laughing at him.

I am not too far from the Crayola Experience in Pennsylvania. It's a ton of fun. I took my kids there in January and my younger son (who is around Jackson's age) loved it. He keeps asking me to go back almost every week. I probably will take him again this year because they have a lot of creative activities and we didn't get to do everything on our last visit. Jackson would like it for sure. But my guess is that Tim and Jenn don't care for it and the cafeteria isn't that special, so the Buddy will miss out again!
I took my kids there years ago, like over 10-12 years and they still talk about it. Actual core memories.

I believe it was something about how now that Tron is open, there's nothing coming up soon. Tiana's Bayou is the only ride being worked on and he's already beating that to death in this video. There aren't any big trips planned (damn baby!) They don't have any cruises in the near future...well there's one he said but didn't mention when. I think it's either the very last 25th cruise right when $liver turns 6 months or it's the 1st Lighthouse Point cruise.

Although Universal announced today at Poseidon's Fury is closing May 9th, so I'm sure Tim will head over there, talk about how he thinks it's going to become this or that and then incorrectly speculate on every bit of construction equipment in the area. I don't recall him ever visiting the attraction or even mentioning it in past videos. I'm assuming they don't allow recording.

Reactions: 16
Question for the Floridians in our group, or anyone that paid attention pre-kids. Is Animal Adventure in Boynton Beach the same place where they were sponsoring the capybara? Just curious. Animal Adventure came up in my reels. I flipped through some of their posts. So the trackers could have driven their rented Jeep to this place and likely grifted their way into a free vip thing where the buddy could have actually touched the animals and had real interactions…instead they paid way to much to drive slow for an hour.

Reactions: 5
Question for the Floridians in our group, or anyone that paid attention pre-kids. Is Animal Adventure in Boynton Beach the same place where they were sponsoring the capybara? Just curious. Animal Adventure came up in my reels. I flipped through some of their posts. So the trackers could have driven their rented Jeep to this place and likely grifted their way into a free vip thing where the buddy could have actually touched the animals and had real interactions…instead they paid way to much to drive slow for an hour.
It’s Amazing Animals in I believe Kissimmee or St Cloud? It’s Osceola County, I’m not sure of the city, but yes, they could have gone there. Unless that’s another bridge they’ve burned?

Thank you! I couldn’t 100% remember the name of it. I’d imagine that bridge was burned long ago. There’s no way those selfish pigs donated out of the good of their hearts. As soon as the freebies stopped they likely dismissed them as they do everyone else

I don’t know if you guys are familiar with Dude Dad on YouTube but his NICU video was in my feed. I watched to see the difference between their kid & the trackers. Taylor & Heidi explained what their son was going through & the video showed how much they were worried about their baby. Granted, Taylor tried to be funny but still. There’s a major difference in how they treated their newborn son vs. the trackers. They didn’t show food, act nonchalant, or shrugged the severity of the situation off like the trackers did. They were actually worried about him! Oh, & Taylor managed to pick his other three kids up from school and bring them to the hospital to see the baby. He even helped his kids make cards for Kelso as well. Sorry if it’s off topic but needed to say that lol.

Reactions: 15
Why didn’t they hide eggs for Oliver? Why didn’t Oliver get a basket?? I get he’s an oversized newborn, but come on! When my daughter was 3 and my son was a newborn, we hid eggs for BOTH kids and BOTH kids got a basket. Why? Because the Easter bunny brings “gifts” for all children in the house no matter their age. Next year when O$ is bigger it’s gonna be a complete shock and rage time for J$ to find out it’s not all just for him- newsflash he won’t be happy. Also, wtf is up with all the gifts in the basket? Not just the Trackholes, but literally all my friends on fb got their kids ridiculous amounts of stuff for Easter! One of em got their kid a phone…for EASTER…the kid is 8! Maybe I’m just old fashioned but I don’t play that game. My kids got a squishmallow (cuz they’re obsessed), a tube of m&ms and a $5 five below gift card. Bad parent yea yea lol Their Eggs did have $20 a piece scattered between them but the Easter bunny instructed they had to put half that money into their bank accounts (college) and the other half they could spend on a fun new outdoor thing (they chose pool floats). We don’t have family in Florida so we spent this year at Kennedy Space Center, a grilled dinner and hung out at the pool. In each place we FaceTimed family back home. Crazy concept- include family…..🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.