The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRE, Smackher part 2 just posted….

09EBEB8B-D5C9-4A5C-B033-22EBDF86965A.jpeg

394A2610-044B-4902-BE41-7CE7D7423C4F.jpeg

💕 our Petey!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
A lot of the view counts on their videos do not make any sense to me. For a recent example, why does the Roundup BBQ video have so many views? When doing a search Tim has way more views than mostly everyone else. It also has way more views than other videos he’s done, even surpassing the initial Oliver videos as has been pointed out before. There really doesn’t to be any rhyme or reason to the popularity of many videos.
I think it is the combination of Tracker plus Disney plus new at Disney that gets them more views. We can't really prove or disprove they buy views though I will concede that. I am just not sure how much financial sense it makes unless it helps push a video to viral status.

Reactions: 8
I think it is the combination of Tracker plus Disney plus new at Disney that gets them more views. We can't really prove or disprove they buy views though I will concede that. I am just not sure how much financial sense it makes unless it helps push a video to viral status.
I think a certain percentage are just random folks looking for that specific thing.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if you guys are familiar with Dude Dad on YouTube but his NICU video was in my feed. I watched to see the difference between their kid & the trackers. Taylor & Heidi explained what their son was going through & the video showed how much they were worried about their baby. Granted, Taylor tried to be funny but still. There’s a major difference in how they treated their newborn son vs. the trackers. They didn’t show food, act nonchalant, or shrugged the severity of the situation off like the trackers did. They were actually worried about him! Oh, & Taylor managed to pick his other three kids up from school and bring them to the hospital to see the baby. He even helped his kids make cards for Kelso as well. Sorry if it’s off topic but needed to say that lol.
I enjoy the DudeDad channel. The tracker videos are not even in the same realm as that channel. They actually care about there kids and while they show even less of their home life than Dim and Dimmmer, it still comes across that they genuinely love and care for their children. That does not come across on the home vlog tracker channel. Completely agree with you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not gonna lie, we booked the Seats & Sweets one for our trip. We have a non-park pool day planned the next day. Our son has never seen fireworks in real life before, this is hopefully going to be pretty special.
It was damn expensive though. So, like Hoop Dee Doo which I love, this cannot be an every trip experience.
I wish they brought back the spring rolls or another savory option. I’m not a huge sweets person, but I’m still excited.
We did the dessert party before the fireworks last year. First time. It is pricey. I think I’d like to try the seats and sweets next time. My husband and I drank a few beers rather quick and I was worried about having to pee during the fireworks. I’d much rather have a glass of wine while watching the fireworks. Report back on your experience! Your son will love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hopefully they do still sponsor, I was looking on AA website this morning and one of the perks you get for being an Animal Exhibit Sponsor is a linked logo on their website sponsorship page. I couldn't find a sponsorship page, but TTT logo does not appear on the thank you to our sponsors section.

Didn't Jenn go off on a capybara for not paying enough attention to her? bleeping witch.

View attachment 2094762

View attachment 2094767
Tom did another video with the owner of AA and I think they said they have been friends since high school or some tit. Some video about jet skis and horseshoe crabs.

Reactions: 4
I enjoy the DudeDad channel. The tracker videos are not even in the same realm as that channel. They actually care about there kids and while they show even less of their home life than Dim and Dimmmer, it still comes across that they genuinely love and care for their children. That does not come across on the home vlog tracker channel. Completely agree with you.
Exactly! Their whole life revolves around their kids! That’s how it should be.

Reactions: 7
Anyone think Tim finally lost it with his Twitter posts talking about his jelly bean farm or is he trolling his haters? 🤔 either way

Reactions: 10
I remember when the dessert party was $25 pp and I thought it was a splurge lol

Reactions: 9
Super enthused put out one of the Poseidon thing. It cracks me up these damn bloggers don’t care about the stuff but then they get all sad and boo-hoo and nostalgic of something that nobody cares about is going away. They’re just trying to capitalize and it’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.