The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe that Crayola video got over 4 million views
This video is also from 4 years ago and I'm sure all 4 million views didn't happen in the first few months. This was taken over time. A true test to compare views would be from the first few weeks the video was posted, which I'm sure would still be down from where they used to be.

Reactions: 9
A lot of the view counts on their videos do not make any sense to me. For a recent example, why does the Roundup BBQ video have so many views? When doing a search Tim has way more views than mostly everyone else. It also has way more views than other videos he’s done, even surpassing the initial Oliver videos as has been pointed out before. There really doesn’t to be any rhyme or reason to the popularity of many videos.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone get the vibe that Tim commented on the kitchen because Jenn was bitching about what we say here on tattle?She comes across as a little witch- she can talk the talk but can’t walk the walk
Or waddle the waddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can't believe that Crayola video got over 4 million views
video April 2018

And Tim vacillates the pronunciation of crayons with “crowns”
5A73C3C4-2A85-40BC-9133-E1A473B7E7AC.jpeg

Plus Tim could have taken Jaxy there for free before his 2nd birthday Nov. 2021.
5CFCDD28-97D5-4869-8245-58A80AB13FDF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think what bugs me the most about their dirty house is that cardboard box on the kitchen floor. I realize there is sooooo much to choose from. But I feel like it has been there for years. And it’s in a high traffic area and they pass by it constantly and just leave it there. I have no idea what’s in there, but I can’t believe it’s not just trash or something that could be put away.
They keep it so they've always got something to put the kids in to drop them off at the firestation.

I have no idea why this pair ever decided to stop pretending they were infertile and have kids. OK J$ may have been an unplanned accident following a bad bout of kitchen counter food poisoning, but O$ was a deliberate choice despite knowing how much they hated being parents. bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 23
Exactly! I can’t even take a picture without analyzing the back ground before I post it.
wait, there is a plate on the counter, put the plate , retake the picture.
One of my throw pillows looks crooked, fix that, retake the picture.
But as you said, my counters would NEVER look like that.
Someone needs to teach her/and Tim to clean as you go along

• Haha
Reactions: 14
J$ hasn't been back to Disney since they bought his annual pass in November right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
J$ hasn't been back to Disney since they bought his annual pass in November right?
As far as I can remember he's been to MK on Christmas day for a picnic in the hub( :rolleyes: ), and he's been to Epcot and got to eat at Akershus. I feel like there was another one, maybe fireworks at MK semi recently?

Reactions: 10
Since they aren’t spending like they normally would and are “saving” I wonder how crazy they are going to go when they can finally travel again.
I’m going to say 7 first class tickets, Tim, Jenn, two boys (bc you know big baby gets his own seat) 2 Nannie’s, and Mike.
so 7 first class tickets to… Japan, 3 week stay.
Tim will order a burger, say no salad, and get double fries instead. The burger will be dry but somehow refreshing at the same damn time.

Jenn will order the$100 seafood special but will still feel jealous of Tim’s burger and says she wishes she had also ordered it too because … her fomo is REAL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Realllyyyy Tim had to go get an action figure for….himself? I did laugh at tim’s “assemble the team!” haven’t made it far enough to see if buddy gets something but… jackson would have loved it!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.