The Tim Tracker #126 Look, even his Schmekle is deep fried and greasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t care about how dirty their house is. They can’t even bother cleaning it up before the endless parade of supposed friends stop by.

As for showing the huge pile of dishes in the sink. That was to show off how much she slaved in the kitchen to make Easter dinner. And then they showed the clean sink later to show how hard she worked to clean it up. All more fodder for the Stans to be amazed at how hard she works being a mother and a wife and an editor.

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone else helped do both of these.

Reactions: 29
We always do fairly decent Easter baskets, my mom started giving us kids a new beach towel when we were little ( we live about 20mins from the beach) and has continued and added my son to that tradition.. I typically fill his basket with outdoor items that we will need during the summer( goggles,hats, pool toys) .. He loves it and I don't feel bad about just giving him stuff!

Reactions: 8
The strange thing about the countertop thing is--if my counters looked like theirs, they would never, but IF, my husband would start putting stuff away and cleaning it up before he would pick up a camera and discuss how excessively cluttered our countertop was. And I sure as tit wouldn't be laughing in the background about it. Most normal humans would be absolutely mortified to show people countertops that looked like theirs, let alone pick up a camera and purposefully broadcast it.
Exactly! I can’t even take a picture without analyzing the back ground before I post it.
wait, there is a plate on the counter, put the plate , retake the picture.
One of my throw pillows looks crooked, fix that, retake the picture.
But as you said, my counters would NEVER look like that.

Reactions: 19
Hi Jenn - Hi Tim : figured if you are reading here today I would give you both a 'shout out' - 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I used to think they had a cleaning service just because. But now I don’t think they do. I can’t imagine how gross their upstairs bathrooms must be.

They should consider hiring a cleaning service just to make them tidy up a bit before they come. Oh, who am I kidding, they wouldn’t even bother.

Reactions: 13
Except since COVID, Disney's been replacing the pressed penny machines with ones that only take credit cards.
Disney should install machines that simply play a recorded message (e.g. “oh, you look SO wonderful, your eyebrows are SO pretty and you really aren’t fat at all”) every time you insert $10. They wouldn’t be able to drag Jenn away. Instant mega-profits!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think what bugs me the most about their dirty house is that cardboard box on the kitchen floor. I realize there is sooooo much to choose from. But I feel like it has been there for years. And it’s in a high traffic area and they pass by it constantly and just leave it there. I have no idea what’s in there, but I can’t believe it’s not just trash or something that could be put away.

Reactions: 11
Uh Oh Dim n' Ginn, you posted more exploitative Easter vlogs to pimp your miracle children and your true subscriber count is showing! Hell even the Disney tagged "vids" that bring in casuals are the pits these days. Hard times in Lake Nona.

1681236641400.png

Reactions: 20
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if "the cousins' parents" (aka Tim's brother Adam and his wife) either lied to them about their kids being "sick" so as not to have to deal with Jenn ... OR ... Tim and Jenn simply made that tit up (surprise, surprise) in order to explain to the stans why they weren't going to be with (aka didn't want to be with) family on Easter... cuz I doubt Adam watches the vlogs to see they'd lie about his kids.

When Jenn was explaining about it, she kept pausing and looking at Tim as if for reassurance she was saying things "right." Classic liar move.
I noticed this exact same thing! Thought... yep, she's lying...

Reactions: 22
I think what bugs me the most about their dirty house is that cardboard box on the kitchen floor. I realize there is sooooo much to choose from. But I feel like it has been there for years. And it’s in a high traffic area and they pass by it constantly and just leave it there. I have no idea what’s in there, but I can’t believe it’s not just trash or something that could be put away.
I wouldn’t be surprised if something sticky got trapped under the box, and now it’s stuck to the floor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
…..it's because they don't see anything at all wrong with the state of their house. If they were embarassed, they wouldn't be showcasing it on YouTube on the reg.
Just like they see nothing wrong with their parenting, frequent hotel stays within 20 miles of their house, annual Aulani trip (with first class airline passage for the family and nanny), multiple cruises, mukbang meals and the exploitation of their two boys!

Why is the Prop all but pinned to the table by his chin whilst Dimmifer does the kids Lego for him? Why not have a little table and chair set up that he can do these sort of activities on?
Also is it normal in America for you to spend so much time sat on the kitchen floor either playing with your kid or in general sat having a chat propped against your fridge like these two waste of space parents do? (Asking as a Brit cos sure as hell it don’t happen over here!!)
It's super weird, not a custom. We also don't set up obstacle courses of calamity where there are sharp or hot things.😆 Purely a Bojo thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this but it's now a no-no to use USB chargers at airports and hotels.

I wonder how Tim is holding up since he would ooze his juice over them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Uh Oh Dim n' Ginn, you posted more exploitative Easter vlogs to pimp your miracle children and your true subscriber count is showing! Hell even the Disney tagged "vids" that bring in casuals are the pits these days. Hard times in Lake Nona.

View attachment 2093094
Yes! Compared to their hey day.
(Directly from the TTT channel.
Take note of how long ago these views are)

5B5FE13B-7D2F-44D4-B654-0C9EF23F77BD.jpeg

Reactions: 13
They will never have another 1 million views video again (unless Dim pays for the views).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.