The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably in the minority but I'm not a fan of nicknames. I feel if you name your child something then that's what you should call them. Maybe if the child prefers something else then I guess that's ok. Like an Elizabeth who'd rather go by Liz or Beth. ok, fine.

But this whole "Buddy" and now "Little Babe" thing the Trackers do is so freaking stupid.

Also, they decided when they first saw Buddy that he did not look like a Jack so they named him Jackson. Again, how stupid. Newly born babies look nothing like they do later in life. Bugs me when people say they need to see the baby before choosing a name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Probably in the minority but I'm not a fan of nicknames. I feel if you name your child something then that's what you should call them. Maybe if the child prefers something else then I guess that's ok. Like an Elizabeth who'd rather go by Liz or Beth. ok, fine.

But this whole "Buddy" and now "Little Babe" thing the Trackers do is so freaking stupid.
They are children posing as adult parents....they don't know how to treat them as anything more than living dolls.

Reactions: 23

Especially since she is still call Little Babe, Buddy.

Really, I think they should just call the B1 and B2. Those Bananas in Pajamas had it going.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just know they weren't expecting a bleeping BBQ joint to outdo their miracle second child's introduction vlog but would you just look at that... It's almost like if it wasn't for a long overdue MID restaurant's grand opening, their views would really be completely down the drain.

1680028715757.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
TimTracker#125 Jenn having a mental health crisis cause the house is a mess

Reactions: 10
Especially since she is still call Little Babe, Buddy.

Really, I think they should just call the B1 and B2. Those Bananas in Pajamas had it going.
Or write-off 1 and write-off 2. 1$ and 2$. Little Babe sounds so stupid. Maybe because I’m not a gushy baby talk kind of person, but I could never call my kids that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just know they weren't expecting a bleeping BBQ joint to outdo their miracle second child's introduction vlog but would you just look at that... It's almost like if it wasn't for a long overdue MID restaurant's grand opening, their views would really be completely down the drain.

View attachment 2062410
It still boggles my mind that they get that many views per vlog. There can’t be that many people out there interested in their mundane lives.
#homemovies

Reactions: 25
Or write-off 1 and write-off 2. 1$ and 2$. Little Babe sounds so stupid. Maybe because I’m not a gushy baby talk kind of person, but I could never call my kids that.
The stupid names feel more like a brand/engagement thing IMO than actual affection. i.e. 'Buddy' is his on-screen alias to market him to the stans, but he's Jackson IRL.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I agree. They need to drop the naps. He obviously did not need a nap. If Jackson ever does Boy Scouts or some other team activity, the kid will be left out and shunned because of his parents not dropping him off on time or screw the scout leader looking after him for 3 hours after the boy scout meeting has ended because his "parents" wanted a date night while at scouting and "forgot" the pick up time was 7pm not 10pm. Kids are pretty smart.

When I was in Girl Scouts. There was always the same two girls (not sisters) that their parents (both parents were always late dropping the girls off) that the scout leader always got tired waiting 15/20 minutes to start the meeting. So they just started the meeting without them. So the time the girls got there, we tended to leave the girls out because it was too time consuming to try to catch them up on the project we were working. The girls ended up dropping out after about 5 weeks. Not sure if the girls lost interest (which is understandable. If you are being left out, why would you still want to show up?!), the scout leader said something to the parents to start showing up on time, or something else.

To be fair, I HATE pancakes. I never learned how to make them as I HATE them. My husband likes them. So if he wants pancakes he can make them himself (not that kind of wife that learned to make foods I hate to feed them to other people. Sorry, not sorry, LOL). Even growing up. If my parents wanted pancakes, they'd make them for themselves only (my brother never cared for pancakes either. Granted American pancakes are different than British pancakes. I always found it funny that I found British pancakes looked more like crepes to me. But don't tell that to a British person, LOL).

To be honest, I will eat a crepe or at least the Americanized version of one. Only because of the fillings you put in/on it.
In Scotland, our dropped scones are like American pancakes. Not sure if many people still vall them that, but I recall my late Mum making them on an old griddle which was a cast iron circle with a hoop handle. Made great pancakes. Wish I had it.

Screenshot_20230328_202526_com.android.chrome_edit_826030702033851.jpg

Reactions: 9
In Scotland, our dropped scones are like American pancakes. Not sure if many people still vall them that, but I recall my late Mum making them on an old griddle which was a cast iron circle with a hoop handle. Made great pancakes. Wish I had it.

View attachment 2062542
Yep! Our pancakes are virtually the same as the American ones. 'Crumpets' from the likes of Asda, the crepe-y ones, tend to be the English pancakes.

Reactions: 7
It still boggles my mind that they get that many views per vlog. There can’t be that many people out there interested in their mundane lives.
#homemovies
How many of those views are from people who actually sat through an entire video? Is it possible that one of their videos will auto play and as soon as someone realizes it’s tit, they close it, but it’s already registered as a view?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many of those views are from people who actually sat through an entire video? Is it possible that one of their videos will auto play and as soon as someone realizes it’s tit, they close it, but it’s already registered as a vie?
That's genuinely how I discovered them I think, I remember sitting there doing my makeup and their videos kept coming on a 'themeparks' playlist and eventually I just began watching them (obviously back in like 2015/2016) but it took me until J$ was born to realize how actually crappy they are

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Ginn was a fan of Fringe, and got the name Olive from Olivia as her nickname as a kid was Olive.

Reactions: 9
So with the arrival of the “little babe”, i sadly suspect the Buddy’s development will regress even further.
C’mon Bojos at almost 3 1/2, your toddler’s spoken language is terrible 😞.
Sure enough he can recite the alphabet and say 8 in Chinese, but stop with the pointed questions that require a simple yes or no answer. He should be answering questions in a sentence and clearly.
Stop with the beige fried foods. He should be eating a well balanced diet everyday from the five food groups with at least 5 vegetables and 2 fruits.
The Stan’s think that this kid has the best life ever, but in reality he’s developmentally behind and his health, both mentally and physically is neglected. Very, very sad☹

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do not get why they would nickname Jackson buddy a nickname for Jackson would be like Jack. A nickname for Oliver would be ollie. The nicknames for the kids are weird I don't get why they nicknamed Oliver little babe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I do not get why they would nickname Jackson buddy a nickname for Jackson would be like Jack. A nickname for Oliver would be ollie. The nicknames for the kids are weird I don't get why they nicknamed Oliver little babe.
With One Chainz for a father and 4 Chinz for a mother I think he’ll be Lil’ Babe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.