The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the screen shot shared here of their house is driving me nuts. I could not live like that for one second. We have 3 children, all 3 years apart, and when they were growing up our home never was in that much disarray. Sure there were toys out and all but we are not talking toys everywhere in that shot. It's household items and other adult items which the asshats just leave out in the open.

Put down the camera for 1/2 day and clean up your pig sty - UGH!!!!
I'll just post this straight from the transcript. Disarray is EXACTLY what that house is in. Poor Jenn's mental health must be hurting bad. 😂

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 10.09.17 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think this was already posted, but this mess (that they’re willing to show) is absolutely mind blowing to me. So I noticed the swim bag in the pigpen. Do we know when J$ started lessons (I know they talked about it for a year plus before actually signing him up)? I ask because before 3, parents get in the water with the kids for the mini class. We went to that same swim school (different location) for years and the baby/toddler classes were the best. Of course they probably waited until he was older so they wouldn’t have to. Shameful.

View attachment 2061530
That is horrendous. I wouldn’t have my own parents over (who’ve seen good, bad and ugly) if my house looked like that. They clearly have no shame to be ok airing this to however many people. They took 2 weeks off for a baby that likely slept 90% of each day. In the 2 weeks they couldn’t clean their freaking house?!?!? But have the nerve to say it needs cleaned for her mental health…smdh 🙄🥴

Reactions: 17
I’m going to sound judgey here, but hear me out.

Some of the worst-behaved kids I’ve ever encountered are kids with nannies. I’ve seen nannies who were nothing more than glorified servants for little brats. Their main job being to keep the kid from screaming, therefore they pacify the kid at every turn. This is all on the parents of course. And the Trackers would be the worst kind, especially with being home all day breathing down her neck.

The best thing they could do for Jackson is put him in full-time daycare. But they won’t, because cruises.

Reactions: 32
This absolute idiot actually thinks they'd take J$ somewhere and NOT exploit it?! She obviously doesn't know the Slackers all that well.

1680013271569.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The thing about the Easter egg hunt is that they didn't even prepare him for the chaos that exists for a 3 year old Easter egg hunt. It was pretty much the exact opposite. Tim telling J$ he's going to give him a really hard clue and then basically saying it's in his sneaker? This was the perfect opportunity to say, I'm going to set the timer for 3 minutes, you have to find all the eggs. I'll be sitting right here. Nope, Tim micromanaged every single egg and didn't even make J$ try to figure it out on his own.

There will be no clues at the gymnastic egg hunt. There will be little kids running everywhere swiping eggs. They are doing a terrible, terrible job preparing that kid for real life.

I know we will never know, but I have a strong feeling that the egg hunt will end up with J$ having a tantrum and tears. It is not going to go the way he practiced and J$ will not get all the eggs.
Tim and Jen have made it crystal clear they place very little no importance on their children’s cognitive development. Starting with pregnancy and 10x of the allowed amount of fish she shovels into her mouth.

Reactions: 23
That is horrendous. I wouldn’t have my own parents over (who’ve seen good, bad and ugly) if my house looked like that. They clearly have no shame to be ok airing this to however many people. They took 2 weeks off for a baby that likely slept 90% of each day. In the 2 weeks they couldn’t clean their freaking house?!?!? But have the nerve to say it needs cleaned for her mental health…smdh 🙄🥴
Will say it again...the statement that a home in disarray is bad for Gin's mental health is an admission that her mental health is in total disrepair. Not once in the last three years has their home looked put together (beyond the one room for one week after someone else organized it). She's a train wreck and fine with it.

Reactions: 27
And the Jeep rental was purely for Timmy Boy. Let's be real. Here's a thought _ if J$ was so into cars as you 2 dipshits claim you could have updated his room to a car theme or gave $liver his room and redid the other bedroom for J$ instead of throwing everything from Target in there with a second $1400.00 PB rocker. (Sorry if this was already mentioned).

Reactions: 25
I am still disturbed they drove around with the top off & windows down with a week old baby in the car! How long will it be before the next staycation? They couldn’t even stay home for 3 days.

Reactions: 34
I find the whole thing shocking. They've been blessed with a newborn son, they have a 3 yr old little boy. Shes the least maternal person I have ever seen, who in their right mind takes a newborn baby, less than a month old in an open top jeep ride!! She should be at home bonding with her baby, admiring his every movement & including Jax to help him feel just as special with his new baby brother.
How she found time to put makeup on too is beyond me 🤷‍♀️.....it was months even years before I managed to slap it on lol 😂

Reactions: 24
so true @Blessyourheart - so much for all those PJ's which were bought before $liver's birth? Where are they now? Hiding somewhere in the kitchen? that seems to be where everything winds up at the McMansion.
They lie thru their teeth - it was months before I took any of my children out (okay everyone is different and I raised my family many years ago I get it) but still. And then you place him in a car with the roof open? I guess J4Dinners anxiety of sitting in the front seat was fine in the Jeep? Or do we refer to it now as 'selective' anxiety - it only appears when she is looking for the sympathy vote from the stans. You Both Suck - BIG TIME!!!! 🖕

Reactions: 22
So was the day she vlogged and said messiness hurts her mental health before or after the cesspool displayed that @mmc2020 screenshot?
(not that it really matters :ROFLMAO: - the place is always messy - but it just goes to prove how they're always full of :poop: with what nonsense they spew out)

I'll never understand how the stans don't see through their bullshit at this point. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I went back and showed my husband their house. HE SAID OMG! Why would you show people your house like that and YOU DON'T WORK.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And the Jeep rental was purely for Timmy Boy. Let's be real. Here's a thought _ if J$ was so into cars as you 2 dipshits claim you could have updated his room to a car theme or gave $liver his room and redid the other bedroom for J$ instead of throwing everything from Target in there with a second $1400.00 PB rocker. (Sorry if this was already mentioned).
Let me guess the Trackholes are Jeep People now. Jesus Tap Dancing Christ, Dim was even doing the Jeep wave while driving the rental, what a bleeping loser poser. I think they are trying to see if the Rivian is actually going to work for them by renting an SUV that resembles the Rivian in drivability. BTW, we have always been a Jeep and VW family. My sons first cars were a used Jeep GC and a Jeep Cherokee Sport, respectively. I also had a Jeep GV and a 1989 YJ Wrangler lifted and definitely NOT mall rated. IYKYK.
#homemovies

Reactions: 10
Yea, usually people believe when a cardinal comes around that it is a loved one visiting, NOT A bleeping TARGET PARKING LOT PIGEON!
Maybe that pigeon was poor O$ guardian. witch treat him better than the first. It did land on the stroller first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just disappointed the pigeon didn’t poop on the witch.

“Aww your pigeon mom just hugged you in the form of bird tit!” -stans probably if it had

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.