The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what does that mean for theme park pigeon? So in the hierarchy of pigeons, Target pigeon is a higher and better pigeon than almighty Disney or Universal one?

Good thing they did not get bougie and eat Grandma when it is called squab?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Target lot pigeon’s probably dead after it contracted a deadly bacterial infection from pecking at her ankle. ☠ ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Mike is editing for them...Ginn takes 3 mins to agree to the final product. Also I think to they have 24/7 nanny help, that's what the bed set-up was for. Not forever but at least for the first 2 months. They are acting like everything is so easy, which we know they would witch if they had to do any work.

Reactions: 25
So was the day she vlogged and said messiness hurts her mental health before or after the cesspool displayed that @mmc2020 screenshot?
(not that it really matters :ROFLMAO: - the place is always messy - but it just goes to prove how they're always full of :poop: with what nonsense they spew out)

I'll never understand how the stans don't see through their bullshit at this point. 🤦‍♀️
She made the comment before things got this bad if you go by video order. I noticed all of the outfit changes and overlaps in the last few videos. The editing extraordinaire appears to have Frankensteined various days throughout the last few home vlogs/birth story. I don’t have the patience to figure out the real timeline, but I think we can all agree the state of that kitchen probably does accurately represent her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And they said he is into Jeeps because a character on Teen Wolf drives one. I’m sure it was more like Jackson pointing to the Jeep and babbling that it’s cool or whatever and instead of agreeing it’s cool, the Bojos take that to mean they need to rent one for him.

$11 souvenir cup? No.
Hundreds of dollars for a weekend Jeep rental? Absolutely!
Hold Up!!! HOLD up!! They are letting J$ watch Teen Wolf?? No wonder the kid is having issues sleeping

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Somebody in the comments said the pigeon is Bandit visiting her. Omg, what is wrong with these people.

Tim is pushing the stroller in Target and shooting video at the same time, while Jenn is pushing Jackson in the cart full of tit. I still can’t believe they took a brand new newborn to Target and a bbq joint.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hold Up!!! HOLD up!! They are letting J$ watch Teen Wolf?? No wonder the kid is having issues sleeping
That's the problem with nonsense vlogs like these. They do not do a very good job communicating their thoughts. Apparently their "friend" watches Teen Wolf. The friend and J$ apparently came up with this game where they call Jeeps, Roscoes. And if you see something that's not a Jeep you call it not a Roscoe. If you call it out wrong you lose points.

My assumption from all that is that J$ spent a lot of time with Mike while Tim and Jenn were in the NICU and Mike took him places and they came up with a fun game that Tim is now trying to monetize.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I haven't read all the posts on here yet, but who the duck rents a 3-year-old a jeep? I bet J$ would have appreciated a trip to the park and some blueberries better. Also, his behavior is awful and they are not correcting him at all. This kid needs some discipline. These two are terrible parents.

My assumption from all that is that J$ spent a lot of time with Mike while Tim and Jenn were in the NICU and Mike took him places and they came up with a fun game that Tim is now trying to monetize.
So is Mike officially the new nanny? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Mike is editing for them...Ginn takes 3 mins to agree to the final product. Also I think to they have 24/7 nanny help, that's what the bed set-up was for. Not forever but at least for the first 2 months. They are acting like everything is so easy, which we know they would witch if they had to do any work.
When did they show a bed set up? I missed that.

Reactions: 4
And that's why they haven't went live because Mike is living in their live room.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know that it's Mike for sure. When they say "friendS" it usually means the British guys. I can't think of another friend that they have at this point aside from Mike. When Tim says "I'm with a friend today" it's always been Mike.

When did they show a bed set up? I missed that.
During one of the last home vlogs, Jenn was making the pull out couch in the now-filming room for "someone" who is staying with J$ when they have the baby.

I do wish that Bea would come out and play here for a bit.

What I took away from this most recent home blog is…. Tim 100% thinks giving Jackson candy interferes with him going to bed on time.

he gave the kid a couple of jellybeans, and all of a sudden he’s a “tornado” And bed time did not go so great.

He’s old enough to go to bed a little later for crying out loud. It’s still bright as hell outside during the 7PM hour, and in all honesty, it’s not like he has to go to bed early because he has to go to school the next morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What I took away from this most recent home blog is…. Tim 100% thinks giving Jackson candy interferes with him going to bed on time.

he gave the kid a couple of jellybeans, and all of a sudden he’s a “tornado” And bed time did not go so great.

He’s old enough to go to bed a little later for crying out loud. It’s still bright as hell outside during the 7PM hour, and in all honesty, it’s not like he has to go to bed early because he has to go to school the next morning.
We all know what interferes with J$ going to bed on time: the three hour mid-day nap. That poor kid.

We did see a woman in the backyard supposedly playing tag with J$, but I imagine at this point they have several people on staff to handle the 2 miracle children they only want around when they are filming a home vlog.

Reactions: 21
I just read that people who idolize these people or celebrities in general are lower IQ people.This country is in trouble

Reactions: 19
Will they video the nuclear level meltdown J$ is going to have when the real egg hunt is totally unlike what they practiced at home?

There is something they are not telling us or showing us. Renting a Jeep seems like an over reaction to us but we have no clue what they are reacting to. It is more sub par parenting by the Trackers but we've come to expect that.
The first thing I thought of when I heard about the Jeep was they seem to be lovebombing him as some sort of pacifying

Reactions: 15
So instead of calling the care taker a nanny, they call her “friend” and conditioned Jackson to refer to her as a friend.
I also believe this friend is youngish because of her love for the show “teen wolf”
and the only reason they know Jackson has an interest in jeeps is because of the “friend” and the game the friend plays with Jackson.

also, imagine hiring someone to play tag with your kid 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree, I think Mike is editing and Jenn is just approving now. Not to pry too much, but does anyone know if Mike has a 9-5. Probably not if he can faff about with Tracker during the day.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.