The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim showed more excitement for the Rivian than I have ever seen him for his spawn.
Other things Dim shows more excitement for than his spawn:
- burnt sausage
- a fictional boy band
- burgers & bacon
- Donald's butt
- standing in line to meet Woody
- showing his tattooed feet to Moana
- cookies
- Tron

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I am so happy there's finally a woman who has a 'toddler' and a newborn at the same time. We can all learn from the expert you guyzzz!!!

You are not the first woman ever Jenn, you were likely not even the first one in your city on the day that Buddy 2.0 was born. Jesus duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tell us you're sad your NSFW subreddit got deleted without telling us you're sad your NSFW subreddit got deleted. 🤢 You don't need to lean over like that Ginn, yuck. At least her sister makes more money for showing her tits than this leaky cow. Also WTF, this home clog is 42 minutes long? Good lord.
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 9.05.08 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jenn is definitely the type that wipes around the crap on her counter rather than moving the tit out of the way. She’s so gross.

I’ve been waiting for a home vlog or a live bc I get my best material from those lol, but I can’t bring myself to watch this😩. I never watch Tim’s solo videos, and I don’t watch their Disney content because Disney is my happy place and they just suck.

Reactions: 24
He is way too freaking close to the pan and stove. I hate these assholes.
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 9.12.57 PM.png

---
Ginn might as well start filming up Anotherson's nose, she's ALL UP in his damn space while he's sleeping. She seriously is the worst.

Ginn says Buddy's pancake has "lots of butter, apparently?" (why is she phrasing this as a question?)
Dim says "it's not lots of butter, it's a good amount of butter"
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 9.15.42 PM.png

Um.... Dim can you explain what's the different between "lots of butter" and "good amount of butter" because apparently, it's enough of a difference to debate the useless leaky cow on? You both suck and it's too much butter for the kid, regardless.

Great filming and editing, I can't believe she can film blurry shots AND leave in the blurry shots AND breastfeed you guyzzzzzzzz.
Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 9.18.00 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
He is way too freaking close to the pan and stove. I hate these assholes.
View attachment 2056413
---
Ginn might as well start filming up Anotherson's nose, she's ALL UP in his damn space while he's sleeping. She seriously is the worst.

Ginn says Buddy's pancake has "lots of butter, apparently?" (why is she phrasing this as a question?)
Dim says "it's not lots of butter, it's a good amount of butter"
View attachment 2056414

Um.... Dim can you explain what's the different between "lots of butter" and "good amount of butter" because apparently, it's enough of a difference to debate the useless leaky cow on? You both suck and it's too much butter for the kid, regardless.

Great filming and editing, I can't believe she can film blurry shots AND leave in the blurry shots AND breastfeed you guyzzzzzzzz.
View attachment 2056415
When I saw that butter, I immediately gasped. Wtf is up with the amount of butter Tim puts on this stuff for J. And obviously it must have been him since he didn't think it was that much. 😖

Also, they plan to use that FALALALALA Christmas plate until Buddy graduates high school, don't they?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So many clues that $J must have had a major choking episode at one point.

They took both kids to pediatrician appointments but no mention of height/weight for either.

Tim, stop thinking that you know all about female bodies - you know nothing about breastfeeding and flow. You didn't even get $J help when he was having problems latching on - for an entire month!
he turned 3 several months ago. i’m surprised she’s just now getting him to that well check. toenail is already in 3 month clothes so he has to be 10-12 lb range. when he was in the nicu she mentioned he needs to put on weight which i didn’t get but maybe he was losing and she wasn’t producing enough

Reactions: 11
This witch seriously was patting herself on the back for doing the dishes? You've got to be bleeping kidding me, she's seriously starting out strong in the insufferable out-of-touch department already. A disorderly home is "bad for her mental health"? UM HELLO?!?! And she acts like she's been "cleaning" for awhile now since giving birth but has been according to her own self, only home for ONE DAY.

Please, come back to us on day 14 and we'll see if you're still pretending to be suzy homemaker who acts like a single mom while saying it's been nice to have the turd husband home this whole time. The average person on their laziest most unproductive day can still manage to accidentally do more than this witch does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
TTT: "Today we teach our toddler how to use a fork correctly and we also learn how to not edit out blurry images from the final vid and our other toddler learns how to squish a blueberry in his mouth without choking on it..."

1679805047726.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the biggest WTF moment of this vlog for me was when Tim was worrying that when their Rivian finally arrives one day, it may not be orange enough for J. It might be too reddish instead of orange.

Um, who the duck cares? What 3 year old gets to dictate the color of a $80K+ car and has parents afraid it may not come in the right shade of the color he wants?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What is with Dim having to correct his wife about her struggle with breastfeeding? She said she was doing okay and he just had to tit on that right quick and mansplain.
---
I think the biggest WTF moment of this vlog for me was when they were worrying that when their Rivian finally arrives one day, it may not be orange enough for J. It might be too reddish instead of orange.

Um, who the duck cares? What 3 year old gets to dictate the color of a $80K+ car and has parents afraid it may not come in the right shade of the color he wants?
There was a lot of strange offhand said things in this slog. I think their time off was not bucolic, just colic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jenn's fake face at the end of the video. In her eyes you can see she is about to melt down.

• Haha
I think the biggest WTF moment of this vlog for me was when they were worrying that when their Rivian finally arrives one day, it may not be orange enough for J. It might be too reddish instead of orange.

Yikes. If this is what they lose sleep over as parents, Buddy is either destined to become an angry manchild who copes with drugs and/or alcohol and eventually ends up homeless "on the bad side of town" as Ginn would put it, or becomes a douchey manchild finance bro who runs a ponzi scheme and steals money from old people in nursing homes through insurance scams. In either scenario, he hates his parents but has no problem taking their money anyway. He and ODB will be about as close to each other as Ginn is to her sister (aka not close at all) and the only time they'll bond is over drinks and snorting Adderall and arguing about who was fucked over more by their egg and sperm donors.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the biggest WTF moment of this vlog for me was when Tim was worrying that when their Rivian finally arrives one day, it may not be orange enough for J. It might be too reddish instead of orange.

Yup! My husband looked up the price. $78k plus all of the bells and whistles! How can they afford that?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe somebody can explain this to me:Why is it these you tubers featuring their kids always have these birthday parties for the kids in a hotel room just the immediate family no other kids invited and they film it .The Trackers aren't the only
That's easy. Decent normal parents don't want their kids videoed and put on the internet for profit. So they would refuse to go to a party hosted by known YouTubers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They HAVE to have help over night, they never looked so rested with Jackson.

• Sad
I guess Dim hasn't heard that Rivian had a bunch of layoffs happen (he probably hasn't heard in general of all the layoffs happening in tech and startups in the last few months but it's definitely something that's top of mind with a lot of folks locally in my area). In any case, I hope it takes a ridiculously long time before they even have a chance to build yet another "I bought this purely for the flex" ugly-ass car. There's a bunch of them in my city driving around but I haven't seen any orange ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

wow! just when I thought I heard it all, here comes this fool.
way to set up the bratty kid being pissed bc his parents purchased the wrong model bmw that he can’t even drive bc he’ll be 15
The kid that flips over the thanksgiving dinner table bc the parents didn’t make apple AND pumpkin pie
The kid that will kick his father while spitting on his mother because he wanted chocolate sprinkles but the store only had rainbow. They bleeping suck

Reactions: 21
What does Ginn's comment about the Rivian SUV being specifically geared toward MOMS even mean? 🫠 Does it come with free tampons Ginn? Does she think a kid is only taken care of by the mom, which is even more hilarious coming from her of all people? Is a gay couple tit out of luck with finding a Rivian useful because it's two dads and no mom? 🥴🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.