The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's a fun chat GDP poem about the trackholes

Jenny4D and Timbo, an odd pair,
Opposites in every way, you can compare,
She eats everything, like a bottomless pit,
While Timbo loves cookies and hamburgers, every bit.

Jenny4D, waddles like a duck,
Refusing to drive, with any luck,
Timbo loves furries, and a good booty butt,
Together they're an odd couple, but still in love, you cannot rebut.

Jenny4D eats all day and all night,
With her appetite, it's quite a sight,
Timbo adores his burgers and sweets,
Together they're a duo, that cannot be beat.

Though they're different, they love the same,
Their passion for each other, like a burning flame,
Jenny4D and Timbo, a couple unique,
Their love will always find a way to peak.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Here's a fun chat GDP poem about the trackholes

Jenny4D and Timbo, an odd pair,
Opposites in every way, you can compare,
She eats everything, like a bottomless pit,
While Timbo loves cookies and hamburgers, every bit.

Jenny4D, waddles like a duck,
Refusing to drive, with any luck,
Timbo loves furries, and a good booty butt,
Together they're an odd couple, but still in love, you cannot rebut.

Jenny4D eats all day and all night,
With her appetite, it's quite a sight,
Timbo adores his burgers and sweets,
Together they're a duo, that cannot be beat.

Though they're different, they love the same,
Their passion for each other, like a burning flame,
Jenny4D and Timbo, a couple unique,
Their love will always find a way to peak.
Except for the parts about them being on top/peak/they cannot be beat... plus how in love they are and their passion. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like Tim’s been on a frantic view-buying spree for the last few videos since he’s been back in the parks. I guess he’s not happy that people didn’t miss him and he’s trying to prove to Disney that people watch his trashy vlogs. He never gets over 100K views in a day. It’s quite tragic, really, for a man in his 40s with two kids to be so bothered about social media popularity.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What I don't understand is, it's bad enough to see him take one bite of a food item....why do we have to watch him take a second and a third? It's gross...I get so turned off eating somewhere that he vlogs. That licking each finger and hearing the noise was disgusting.
I don't think the food looked good at all and that's from also looking at other vloggers. Would be cute for young kids. He absolutely should have taken Jackson there.
---
Looks like Tim’s been on a frantic view-buying spree for the last few videos since he’s been back in the parks. I guess he’s not happy that people didn’t miss him and he’s trying to prove to Disney that people watch his trashy vlogs. He never gets over 100K views in a day. It’s quite tragic, really, for a man in his 40s with two kids to be so bothered about social media popularity.
I think he always buys views. His numbers don't make sense....the Dis has been around longer, they are a travel agency, they have a Patreon channel, were some of the firsts to do a news show and yet they can't get close to those views. Doesn't make sense

Reactions: 14
That restaurant looks awful. Decor is so overdone in that land. We get it, Andy built things with cardboard. Food looked terrible. Pizza Planet would have been cute.
100% agree. The decor is nostalgia vomit. The food looks like extremely subpar bbq. Pizza Planet would only be good if Disney figured out how to actually make decent pizza outside of via napoli.

Reactions: 13
I've never cared for the pizza at Disney - at any location, save for maybe Pizza Ponte or Via Napoli.

On the other hand, I have really had some yummy (or, decent if we're talking theme park 🤪) slices at Louie's at Universal (getting there right when it opens - the veg one is super good). I've also had great made-to-order pizza at Sal's over at Portofino Bay.

That being said, there's only a small window of time that I'd be craving pizza at a theme park anyways since most time of the year here, it's 5,000 degrees and the last thing on my mind is heavy or heavy-ish Italian food. Even in the A/C. :ROFLMAO:
Disneyland Paris nailed pizza recently. The price is eye watering but it’s literally the only quick service food they can do well!

Reactions: 7
Vegan Disney Food posted her bbq video. Her description of food is much more descriptive than Don’s. Her editing is also way better than Ginny’s editing (not that Ginn sets the bar very high). She used some b-roll with music, she chose to record a voice over to describe some of the food because that restaurant appears to be super loud, and she even used some subtitles when Dim made a comment about what she was describing. Dim and Mike didn’t really make an appearance otherwise.

Vegan Disney Food included the reason why she was with Dim in the description.

8C792658-4A3A-4172-9700-91CBB087C9DF.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Vegan Disney Food posted her bbq video. Her description of food is much more descriptive than Don’s. Her editing is also way better than Ginny’s editing (not that Ginn sets the bar very high). She used some b-roll with music, she chose to record a voice over to describe some of the food because that restaurant appears to be super loud, and she even used some subtitles when Dim made a comment about what she was describing. Dim and Mike didn’t really make an appearance otherwise.

Vegan Disney Food included the reason why she was with Dim in the description.

View attachment 2055990
ginn is going to need new plates…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So... was it Tim's reservation or Tim's FRIEND'S reservation?

1679785679188.png

Then right below it...

1679785640180.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
oh, man! i like caleb. is there something i’m missing?!
Caleb went to that specific rehab center because Tammy was there. He seems like a nice man, I just hope he is not married to Tammy for the 15 minutes of fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Caleb went to that specific rehab center because Tammy was there. He seems like a nice man, I just hope he is not married to Tammy for the 15 minutes of fame.
Yup. Even her friends who were sitting there when he said that were like ...Wait? What? And the one said it was "stalker-ish" or something. I wanna like him but I just feel something's off about him. Not sure. Hope he's not in it just for the $$$ to pay for surgery and then some. :cautious:

Reactions: 6
So... was it Tim's reservation or Tim's FRIEND'S reservation?

View attachment 2056077

Then right below it...

View attachment 2056074
I think she’s saying Mike has nut allergies. I think Dim had the reservation. It doesn’t seem like a hosted situation. Because she says they were hard to get.

Maybe Disney sent an email out to them all with the day/slots and they had to get right on it to book their time? Some may have had times given to them and then the media Bench warmers were given the free for all times.

Reactions: 8
No new upload yet today? Have they already worn themselves out for the week? I suppose there’s still time on the east coast, but I figured they’d want to jump back into the game…

Reactions: 10
No new upload yet today? Have they already worn themselves out for the week? I suppose there’s still time on the east coast, but I figured they’d want to jump back into the game…
They must have seen your post. $liver's First Week and test driving a Rivian. Oh goodie, this should be fun.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
a new video released and the adrenaline must have worn off because tim is testy with jenn and her stupid comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK, I can't. 9 minutes in, I have to tap out. My tolerance for them is just gone. Jenn thinks she over mixed the pancake batter when it's still mostly just powder. She is absolutely useless. Before you buy a Rivian, buy a new pan because that one is wrecked.

You guyzzzzz I'm still in sooooooo much pain!!!!! But don't worry, I know when when to take a break. But when you have a newborn and a toddler, you have to get stuff done. Holy tit get this woman a medal or something. She's the first mother on the planet to have to take care of her family. And news flash, Jenn....J$ is a preschooler, not a toddler. He's almost 3 1/2 years old. Toddlers are 2-3. Preschool kids are 3-5.

Oh and get your kid away from that bleeping stove. You two idiots are just an accident waiting to happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
OK, I can't. 9 minutes in, I have to tap out. My tolerance for them is just gone. Jenn thinks she over mixed the pancake batter when it's still mostly just powder. She is absolutely useless. Before you buy a Rivian, buy a new pan because that one is wrecked.

You guyzzzzz I'm still in sooooooo much pain!!!!! But don't worry, I know when when to take a break. But when you have a newborn and a toddler, you have to get stuff done. Holy tit get this woman a medal or something. She's the first mother on the planet to have to take care of her family. And news flash, Jenn....J$ is a preschooler, not a toddler. He's almost 3 1/2 years old. Toddlers are 2-3. Preschool kids are 3-5.

Oh and get your kid away from that bleeping stove. You two idiots are just an accident waiting to happen.
i actually can’t stand when she calls jackson a toddler so much. and did tim have an attitude when the person that brought their rivian didn’t want them filming. she’s going to go on and on about how amazing oliver eats and she’s soooo glad she can nurse.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.