The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate watching after a long day at work. These assholes are keeping their Tesla in addition to the Rivian when one only person drives! Ffs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
i actually can’t stand when she calls jackson a toddler so much. and did tim have an attitude when the person that brought their rivian didn’t want them filming. she’s going to go on and on about how amazing oliver eats and she’s soooo glad she can nurse.
I didn't get to the Rivian part. I needed a break for my own mental health after listen to Jenn complain about laundry.

How fast did Tim rip that blackberry out of J$ mouth though? Your kid is over 3 years old, if he is not capable of chewing a whole berry without you holding it and him biting off it, you must seek some sort of medical intervention. It is so very important because Tim and Jenn, you will not be there for every single bite of food this kid takes for his entire life. And I completely get it. My daughter with the very serious speech delay choked way too many times because her mouth muscles just weren't strong enough to chew some things. But I got her help. And with hours and hours and hours of therapy, she was able to eat anything she wanted to safely.

Screen Shot 2023-03-25 at 9.02.49 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I didn't get to the Rivian part. I needed a break for my own mental health after listen to Jenn complain about laundry.

How fast did Tim rip that blackberry out of J$ mouth though? Your kid is over 3 years old, if he is not capable of chewing a whole berry without you holding it and him biting off it, you must seek some sort of medical intervention. It is so very important because Tim and Jenn, you will not be there for every single bite of food this kid takes for his entire life. And I completely get it. My daughter with the very serious speech delay choked way too many times because her mouth muscles just weren't strong enough to chew some things. But I got her help. And with hours and hours and hours of therapy, she was able to eat anything she wanted to safely.

View attachment 2056239
You don't even need teeth to eat berries, like...raspberries, blackberries especially are just watery mush you can slurp in one go. I get the initial concern when it comes to something like, say, grapes, but surely he should be significantly more independent at this point in his life?

Reactions: 22
It takes a lot of hutzpah to beg for super stickers while buying a Rivian as a second car with just one driver.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jenn telling J$ he has to smush a freaking blueberry before eating it. He's 3... it's a BLUEBERRY. This is wild. They're so controlling.

Screenshot_20230325-215622_YouTube.jpg

Death, taxes, and Jenn burning Tim's food.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
There's a mockingbird that's been living in my backyard for the last couple of years. In the summer, I make sure to buy (organic) blueberries to share with him. He eats them whole. Jackson would love it.

I am a better bird friend than they are human parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Jackson: mommy! Run!
Tim: mommy can’t run
Translation: no one wants to see that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So many clues that $J must have had a major choking episode at one point.

They took both kids to pediatrician appointments but no mention of height/weight for either.

Tim, stop thinking that you know all about female bodies - you know nothing about breastfeeding and flow. You didn't even get $J help when he was having problems latching on - for an entire month!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I found the nicu complaining in poor taste, also very odd that he stoped and filmed while Oliver had been put in an ambulance and transferred. I know the video wasn’t long but who stops to vlog when what they thought was their healthy baby has just been transferred to nicu. I’m not saying what they went through wasn’t stressful but compared to what a lot of nicu families will experience it was a breeze, I’m sure they were very scared for a few hours when he had to go onto cpap but he had a quick turn around and all was ok. To be able to worry about vlogging the food and complain about the noise is such a luxury. In the uk families can’t stay with their nicu babies, can you stay with the very sickest nicu ones in florida?

why are they making out that Jackson being excited is a problem and why aren’t they doing activities with jackson to help him adjust and just expecting Jackson to know what to do with himself in the house all day with a new baby brother whose thrown all the routine?
I don’t know about other hospitals in Florida but my sister was with my niece in the NICU at Shands in Gainesville because she was born with a diaphragmatic hernia. All of her organs were in her chest & they had to do surgery right away. She was pretty much deceased when born. My entire family camped out in the waiting room for 3 months! I was 10 when it happened but we were there every day and every night. I think I saw my niece once because a nurse snuck me in there. She was in a plastic case with tubes and wires. It was awful. The staff was amazing! However, one nurse gave her ecoli right before she was discharged and we had to take her back to shands. She had to get four to five throat surgeries because of the infection. It was a crazy time but her doctor & nurses were phenomenal. Talk about a miracle! God saved her life & the doctors & nurses. My family will be forever grateful to them! She’s currently in her 20’s, a wife, a full time student, & a mother of two. I love that girl to pieces. ❤

I’m not sure what the policies are there or at other hospitals after Covid but I would think the parents can be there with the baby 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Saturday & Jennbo says she got pretty good sleep 🤔
Timmy boy looks exhausted & says he has a headache.
There's something fishy going on. They might have 24/7 paid help right now. No way in hell were we cooking this much and going out 1-2 days after coming home from the hospital. I know she gave birth to a behemoth child who probably already sleeps 20 hours a day, but I'm still skeptical these two are even doing 60% of the parenting now.

Reactions: 28

View attachment 2056239
at first i thought he took it out because j was spitting it out but then he put it back in j’s mouth for a bite. then i heard jenn say after j mentioned he had a big blueberry that they had to squish it.

my son also had low muscle tone and OT therapy worked too. we should give the bojo’s lessons on keeping up with therapy 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 9
It’s mentally exhausting to pump according to Jennbo.

J$ had his 3 yr appointment- 5 months late!!
In the beginning she talks about being well rested & Oliver is such a good sleeper- then near the end all of the sudden O$ has colic and it’s been tough at night 🤔

She’s upset that she can’t sit next to O$ in the car.

Someone brought them congratulatory cookies- a Gideon’s, 4 crumble cookies - 2 giant cookies from The Salty and 2 other ones.

They both look rested at the end- they have way more help then they are letting on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jackson is almost 3 ½ but they just now took him for his 3 year doctor appointment. They made it a priority to get him a $1,400+ annual Disney pass right when he turned 3 but they didn't care about taking care of his health. Great parents! The doctor must have said he is behind developmentally because in the next scenes you see him with educational books and they're talking about him "studying."

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.