The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim must be editing or they hired someone. The turn around of a daily video is way tooooooo much for Jenn you guyyyysssss
Nah, I think it's Jenn. 🤣
Run-on sentences galore. Dumb typo.

Vid.jpg

Also, I know we think Jenn can't possibly edit now, but my guess is she is sitting in her tank top on the couch (since her Pottery Barn chair probably isn't here yet) nursing/pumping round the clock, so why couldn't she sit there with her laptop and edit this crap? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Timmy boy arrives at 10 for his reservation at 11:15am and then he says he is going to meander around after. All of the sudden he doesn’t have to rush home to attend to J$… 🤔🤔🤔
Also his pube beard is still looking unkempt.

He is acting like no one has ever been to HS. Tour guide extraordinaire Dimmy is in full play.

Dimmy didn’t get a toy stick horse to ride in to the restaurant on… he’s disappointed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
There's no way Jen gives up editing. These videos still have all the hallmarks of a typically bad Jen edit job. I assume a looming NICU hospital bill has set a bit of a fire under Tim to actually make Jen produce these more quickly than usual--which is still behind everyone else.

Reactions: 18
So Mike & the extra friend are vegan and/or allergic to tree nuts.

I bet they have a night nurse. Dimmy boy looks well rested.
Jennbo has added the weird voiceovers while he eats.

Reactions: 14
He is acting like no one has ever been to HS. Tour guide extraordinaire Dimmy is in full play.
Actually, I was going to say that that’s one of the things that I appreciated that he did. I have not been to Hollywood studios since 2003 when it was the MGM studios ,a lot has changed. I think these local vloggers should be telling people how to get to things instead of assuming that everybody knows where things are and yes I’m aware that there are maps but if I am watching a video about some thing I want to know how to get there, I think this is what Tim’s channel needs to get back to

Reactions: 11

View attachment 2053569

Also, I know we think Jenn can't possibly edit now, but my guess is she is sitting in her tank top on the couch (since her Pottery Barn chair probably isn't here yet) nursing/pumping round the clock, so why couldn't she sit there with her laptop and edit this crap? 😂
Exactly. I get that her ligaments are all out of place, but her brain is still there, or whatever little was there still is. There is no physical labor to editing unless you count using your fingers to click a mouse and type.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2053569

So Mike & the extra friend are vegan and/or allergic to tree nuts.
Or Dimmy told his manservant and miscellaneous extra to pretend to be vegan and/or allergic to tree nuts. It's not like Dimmy who never shies away from food, can't not eat vegan or nut-free (heh) meals, he acts like such an idiotic scaredy-cat if his meals don't all contain meat and potatoes. Surely it can't be as inedible as whatever tit Ginn "I call myself vegan when my current meal doesn't contain meat or dairy" Bojo burns on the tetanus pan from Purple Carrot.
---
Dimmy is mad the sauces are thick enough. Also- can we carcinogens kids? Dimmy likes the burnt sausage 🤢
---
We get a full on licking all 5 of his fingers with the noise after he eats a rib 🤢🤢🤢🤢
His poor colon. Also Dimster you don't need to take "finger-lickin' good" so freaking literally, you nasty unhygienic POS.

Exactly. I get that her ligaments are all out of place, but her brain is still there, or whatever little was there still is. There is no physical labor to editing unless you count using your fingers to click a mouse and type.
Funny thing is she couldn't even figure out how to use the ergonomic mouse they bought for her the last time she was pregnant so she uses her trackpad still. 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I assume it would be more informative if the actual vegan reviewed the vegan dishes rather than Tim. But he can't possibly show anyone but himself.

Of course it could be argued that any time he reviews food it would be more informative if it weren't coming from someone with the palate of a beige-loving 3 year old.

Reactions: 18
The only thing Dim is shedding is his hair. Making your hair even poufier with overpriced Sephora hair gel won't hide the fact your hairline is receding Dimmifer. He should ask Ginn's sister for extra pasties cause his nipples are more of an attention ho than his wife.
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 3.01.04 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dimmy is mad the sauces aren’t thick enough. Also- can we say carcinogens kids? Dimmy likes the burnt sausage 🤢
---
We get a full on licking all 5 of his fingers with the noise after he eats a rib 🤢🤢🤢🤢
You can beat Tim and his wife over the head with 5 pandemics and they still won't understand the concept of how they spread germs by licking their own bodies and then touching things others will touch (the table edges, seats, doors, menus...)

Reactions: 26
If they have a night nurse, is her name Mel Atonin?
The only thing Dim is shedding is his hair. Making your hair even poufier with overpriced Sephora hair gel won't hide the fact your hairline is receding Dimmifer. He should ask Ginn's sister for extra pasties cause his nipples are more of an attention ho than his wife.
View attachment 2053650
🤣🤣

Thank you for these laughs. I choked on a chip with guac that I was eating while reading the Mel Atonin post. 😂 Had a crappy week and I am planning to sit on my couch all night watching garbage TV, snacking, and just reading here... so, doing my best Jenn impersonation?

Oh, except I don't have to edit crappy vlogs over the weekend. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The unhinged stan aunties and uncles when a non-Oliveson vlog gets posted.

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 3.10.27 PM.png

Why do they need a Buddy 2.0 update? The thing is a baby. Eat, sleep, poop, cry, avoid flying projectiles from OG Buddy, repeat. There's your update.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
🤣🤣

Thank you for these laughs. I choked on a chip with guac that I was eating while reading the Mel Atonin post. 😂 Had a crappy week and I am planning to sit on my couch all night watching garbage TV, snacking, and just reading here... so, doing my best Jenn impersonation?

Oh, except I don't have to edit crappy vlogs over the weekend. 😉
Happy to help others choke on chips due to laughter any time! That sounds like a great Friday night, I'll probably do the same. Heck, I think I'm going to probably cook some shrimpies. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The unhingined stan aunties and uncles when a non-Oliveson vlog gets posted.

View attachment 2053662

Why do they need a Buddy 2.0 update? The thing is a baby. Eat, sleep, poop, cry, avoid flying projectiles from OG Buddy, repeat. There's your update.
Ugh, holy tit. Tim should realize by now their biggest fans are these baby/home-vlog obsessed people. His park vlogs are probably skimming views off curious stans hoping to see an intro/outro with Jenn and baby, or Tim taking J with him. As they realize these are Tim solo vlogs, the views will go back to mediocre and the stans begging for home vlogs will get worse.
---
You delivered! Which means you're owed a fried sushirrito and 4 plates of beige hospital breakfast food!

By the way, this GIF of Jenn in her anal beads hair, awkwardly dancing in the epic failure that is the Starcruiser, is one of the best GIFs ever. 😂🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hoping for glimpses of their newest internet nephew is probably why the "Trying New Foods At Disney Springs! | Women's History Month...." vlog inexplicably got 100K views (plus I could see Dimmy buying views for the next few vlogs though he should maybe stop buying fake subscribers so the ratio of subscribers to views doesn't look so pathetic). Doubt these mofo stans tuned in cause "women's history month" in the title brought out their inner feminist. 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.