The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird the narcissist didn’t name one of them Tim Jr. Lol
They didn’t consider family names either, unless they just didn’t mention they were naming them after a grand parent or something. They truly are living on Trackholes Island. No friends, no family - just the 2 idiots and their offspring. How sad is that?
That we know of. They might've stuck it as one of the kid's first names and then let them go by their middle names.

Also other vlogs are already posting the barbeque restaurant videos. I wonder if Dim is going to have DJ push that video out as fast as she ushed out Flipper.

Reactions: 13
So Timmy’s proving how desperate he is again. He can’t afford to take even one day more than two weeks off, and now he’s got to be out daily filming the same old rubbish everyone’s doing.

I know you think you’re better than all the other vloggers, Tim, but the mere fact that you have to put a video out every day shows you’re not. Most of the other vloggers can afford to put one video out every few days. And a lot of other vloggers get asked to media events, you have to keep calling and begging for an invite.

I would have thought you’d be a full-blown family channel now instead of flogging the dead horse of theme park content. But I guess you’d have to spend too much time with your family if you did that. We all know you can’t stand to be around your wife and children, that’s why you spend every day in the theme parks.

Reactions: 24
Oliver wasn't my first choice for my dog. I wanted Bruno. But apparently when I was a newborn, my parents had a dog named Bruno and he jumped in the crib with me when a babysitter was there, he was protecting me. So, we don't talk about Bruno...my father said it would be bad luck. We went with Oliver, after Oliver and Company. Unlike Oliver Bojo, named Oliver to replace Olivia Bojo.
My kids named our new puppy Bruno. My husband and I wanted Remy but all three kids vetoed it. Our neighbors dog is Oliver.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd love for all Stans claiming to be "amazing fans" of Oliver & Company (including the Trackers) to name one other character from the film not named Oliver.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why are the people in the fan group on Facebook absolutely off their bleeping rocker lol.. I am so concerned that people like this exist in society where SOMEONE ELSE’S baby name disappoints them and asks for others opinions? Who gives a tit. It’s already sad enough that the child has two shitlords for “parents”

View attachment 2052791
His name is the least of his problems.

Reactions: 15
I've had dreams about people I don't know IRL - celebrities and YouTubers - usually the night after I've watched them. Don't really think that's abnormal, but I never would tell a YouTuber I dreamt about them because that part is indeed weird.
Am the same, things I watch or talk about just before bed can sometimes incorporate into my dreams so can sometimes be celebs especially if I've been scrolling on my phone or playing games when I should be sleeping 😅 it's not often, but it does happen (one of the reasons I stopped playing state of decay so late cause I do not need that creepy tit being turned into a dream 😅) so quite normal, but I do agree I wouldn't be telling anyone they were in my dream

Super late birth thread GIF recap*:

(limited to 4, and I had about 14 I could have used 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'd love for all Stans claiming to be "amazing fans" of Oliver & Company (including the Trackers) to name one other character from the film not named Oliver.
What's really funny is that a lot of people, including people at Disney, have thought the Billy Joel Dodger dog character was the one named "Oliver". It didn't help that Oliver the cat didn't get his name until halfway through the movie when the little girl adopted him.

Reactions: 6
What's really funny is that a lot of people, including people at Disney, have thought the Billy Joel Dodger dog character was the one named "Oliver". It didn't help that Oliver the cat didn't get his name until halfway through the movie when the little girl adopted him.

Yes, everyone thinks Dodger is Oliver. That movie has a phenomenal cast for a late 80s cartoon. Billy Joel, Bette Midler, Joey Lawrence, Dom Deluise, Richard Mulligan, Cheech! It also has some great songs.

Fun fact: if you ever do Trivia on a Disney Cruise, there is always an Oliver and Company question, especially the Disney music trivia. Most people don't get those questions right and that's how you win. ;)

Reactions: 11
The Woody's Roundup video is up. Who knew Jen could be so productive juggling editing with TWO kids?

I guess the Stans were right all along. She is AMAZING.

I assume it's BFF-for hire Mike + Nanny ABCDEFU who is doing most of the work. Either editing or taking care of the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like she only wants to breastfeed because she thinks it will help her lose weight. She doesn't do anything unless it benefits her in some way.
The Woody's Roundup video is up. Who knew Jen could be so productive juggling editing with TWO kids?

I assume it's BFF-for hire Mike + Nanny ABCDEFU who is doing most of the work. Either editing or taking care of the kids.
Already watched SE’d video. Let me guess her video much better in quality and useful info

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tim must be editing or they hired someone. The turn around of a daily video is way tooooooo much for Jenn you guyyyysssss

Reactions: 19

When I came home from having my kids I had a ton of energy for the first couple of months. Slept like a log, but had a ton of energy when I woke.
I'd be very surprised if Jenn wasn't slapping together the video clips.

I just want to know who's attending to the kids. It's not Timmy as he's been out.

I skimmed thru. Looks like a whole lot of just Tim eating. I guess everyone should be grateful he just got his pube beard trimmed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.