The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit random, not sure if it's been covered or not, but wonder if he will be at universal when ant an dec are there filming Saturday night take away, I think it's in about 3 weeks? Usually it's not long after Easter, they have been over doing the end of the show with the golden ticket winners now for a few years

Am sure it will be full of

Dim, there's some British guys filming in universal
Gin omg who HAHAHAHAHA
Dim some guys called Dec an Ant or something
Gin omg who are they HAHAHAHAHA
Dim I don't know but I got there too late to see anything anyway
Gin what were they doing
Dim I don't know
Gin oh HAHAHAHAHA

I know am not expecting Americans to know who ant an dec are but the fact they have been filming the last show there for a few years now (they done some inside magic Kingdom years ago an now use outside universal) an these two bimbos are "supposed" to be covering Orlando you'd think they would know, but the last few times he's went out he has absolutely no idea who they are, not sure if he knows know but the earlier vlogs he didn't

Reactions: 11
I still do not understand how Dim isnā€™t 300+ pounds. He eats like tit. All. The. Time. Lucky metabolism because he should be massive.

Anyways, Disney World gotta get over the ā€œall you care to eatā€ bullshit. Thereā€™s too many of them. A few? Sure. Sebastianā€™s is really good for example. Everything about Woodys BBQ or whatever itā€™s called is off. The theming is cheap. It all looks the same. Every damn TS hotel or land or restaurant looks the same. I understand it is ā€œAndyā€ doing it so it looks childish but still, itā€™s played out. The food doesnā€™t look good. Everyone has wanted a real pizza planet for ages and they wonā€™t do it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 27
Dimmy is mad the sauces arenā€™t thick enough. Also- can we say carcinogens kids? Dimmy likes the burnt sausage šŸ¤¢
---
We get a full on licking all 5 of his fingers with the noise after he eats a rib šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Holy tit that food looks like ass. I smoke something almost every Sunday. If my meats or veggies came out looking like that, I would be embarrassed to serve it. Wow, this looks way different than EPCOT and MK BBQ. I know itā€™s sourced all the same, but that meat looks overcooked and burnt.
#homemovies

I watched the allears video for the bbq place and very briefly mentioned the horses that the kids can use to be seated. Even though theyā€™re for kids, I could totally see Dim taking the last one because ā€œheā€™s famousā€ and leaving a kid upset. Or bringing J$ for the sole purpose of the horse and claiming J$ didnā€™t like it for some reasonā€¦.all with they smug asshole expression

Reactions: 14
That restaurant would make me crazy because of the continual weewoo-weeewoo , dingalingaling, Woody-isms! Jackson would've loved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously this guy is a pig šŸ–. Who the duck eats like this in public and on film. Also Iā€™m so over the creepy voiceover editing. Without a doubt Jenn is editing. Jenn your editing is fucked
TTT: "In today's video we have fun turning a kids joint into a gay party.....

1679763520298.png

we also show off Tim's new shave for you and I'll put links down below if you missed our last gay party and the last shave we got for free........"

šŸ‘€

• Sick
That restaurant looks awful. Decor is so overdone in that land. We get it, Andy built things with cardboard. Food looked terrible. Pizza Planet would have been cute.

Reactions: 20
That restaurant looks awful. Decor is so overdone in that land. We get it, Andy built things with cardboard. Food looked terrible. Pizza Planet would have been cute.
Agree, this restaurant looks like hot garbage. It is hilarious that all the bleep vloggers are stumbling over themselves to try all the food and marvel at the giant decals on the windowless box room restaurant. Disney Imagineering is an absolute joke at the moment. I will never understand why they couldn't do a proper Pizza Planet. But Imagineering almost gave us an enclosed Mary Poppins tea cup ride in EPCOT, so the bar cannot seem to get much lower.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I watched the allears video for the bbq place and very briefly mentioned the horses that the kids can use to be seated. Even though theyā€™re for kids, I could totally see Dim taking the last one because ā€œheā€™s famousā€ and leaving a kid upset. Or bringing J$ for the sole purpose of the horse and claiming J$ didnā€™t like it for some reasonā€¦.all with they smug asshole expression
Jackie from Super Enthused rode one in on her review

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think the Pizza Planet concept would work a lot better than a barbecue restaurant, but I know that Disney wouldn't want to open a Pizza Planet since it'd end up like Chuck-E-Cheese and parents would be angry at spending thousands of dollars to go to Disney for something they could do at home.

That being said, the photos posted here of the barbecue restaurant look terrible and Tim didn't do it any favors.

Reactions: 13
I think the Pizza Planet concept would work a lot better than a barbecue restaurant, but I know that Disney wouldn't want to open a Pizza Planet since it'd end up like Chuck-E-Cheese and parents would be angry at spending thousands of dollars to go to Disney for something they could do at home.

That being said, the photos posted here of the barbecue restaurant look terrible and Tim didn't do it any favors.
See I totally disagree. A well themed pizza planet wouldnā€™t be a Chuck E. Cheese. I mean this bbq restaurant looks cheap and nasty. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 14
I understand it is ā€œAndyā€ doing it so it looks childish but still, itā€™s played out. The food doesnā€™t look good. Everyone has wanted a real pizza planet for ages and they wonā€™t do it šŸ˜‚
It would be the same crappy, puff pizza like PizzaRizzo's over by Muppets. WDW mass produced pizza sucks.

@Galaxyprincess , jinx!

Reactions: 8
I've never cared for the pizza at Disney - at any location, save for maybe Pizza Ponte or Via Napoli.

On the other hand, I have really had some yummy (or, decent if we're talking theme park šŸ¤Ŗ) slices at Louie's at Universal (getting there right when it opens - the veg one is super good). I've also had great made-to-order pizza at Sal's over at Portofino Bay.

That being said, there's only a small window of time that I'd be craving pizza at a theme park anyways since most time of the year here, it's 5,000 degrees and the last thing on my mind is heavy or heavy-ish Italian food. Even in the A/C. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.