The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is me, or is Dimmy boy the only WDW vlogger that when he brings “friends” they somehow never show up on his videos. 🤔

It’s almost like they don’t want to be seen associated with him, in case the friendship doesn’t work out. (Spoiler alert: it won’t)
It is weird. I understand Mike never existed until recently in short bouts because he is the secret third employee in the LLC, but the lady in the pic above looks like the woman from the VEGAN DISNEY FOOD channel. I like watching some of her videos to check out other options, even though I am not vegan. Perhaps it was her reservation, but I don't get why she wouldn't want to be acknowledged. I will watch to see when/if her video is released.

I haven't watched a TTT video since before the birth of $ver. I can't with them unless it is reading about them on here.

Reactions: 11
They have extra hired help for sure. Whether a nurse, editor or both. Dim looks rested, so did Ginn the other day, and they are getting vlogs out faster than before Oliver, which makes no sense.

Reactions: 13
If they do a live, that's when they will reveal what is up with a nanny/caregiver, or how nights are going - Jenn can never stop herself from spilling the info. Lives are risky on weekends because if both kids are asleep, they could randomly wake up mid-live.

If Jenn kept struggling with supply issues, maybe they are going with more formula and baby is sleeping longer right now. And Tim could feed the baby (either pumped milk or formula) which means Jenn might be getting more rest. It wouldn't surprise me if the baby is an amazing sleeper. These two would luck out like that.

Reactions: 19
I liked the shot of the father standing behind him holding his child who is around J$'s age. Meanwhile Dim is there with his paid for friends. Jackson would have loved it!
no kidding! But then Dim wouldn't have been able to give his in depth review off the food

• Haha
Reactions: 8
no kidding! But then Dim wouldn't have been able to give his in depth review off the food
Watching him featured in the background of that other video, Tim was ultra focused on the food. He would never have been able to have a child with him. He had his dainty hands on, was constantly moving his camera about, nibbling little bites with smacking motions. A child present demanding attention would have enraged him.

However, his review video would have been improved 100% by having Jackson there. Showing him enjoying the atmosphere, interrupting in funny ways, trying the food could have been a laugh and I'm sure Jackson reviews food equally as well as his dad, perhaps better. At least it would have been a unique angle that all the others haven't done.

Last edited:
The good ol’ days when Buddy was trapped in that baby crib. You notice they don’t show him napping anymore. Probably bc his feetsies are dangling off the sides.
I know they converted the crib to a tot bed basically just removing one of the sides. But he’s too long for it, and I’m sure he can’t stretch out or anything.

hopefully they actually got him a bigger bed, and just choosing to keep his personal space private.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They also need to stop letting OG Buddy suck on his "pipi" pacifier and successfully potty train him after what, like at least a year of half-assing it, when they absolutely had the time and ability to try the long-weekend method of focusing on nothing but potty training, but that would require being full-time parents instead of agents/directors of their prop spawn.

Reactions: 21
The good ol’ days when Buddy was trapped in that baby crib. You notice they don’t show him napping anymore. Probably bc his feetsies are dangling off the sides.
I know they converted the crib to a tot bed basically just removing one of the sides. But he’s too long for it, and I’m sure he can’t stretch out or anything.

hopefully they actually got him a bigger bed, and just choosing to keep his personal space private.
No in their infinate wisdom they bought the same exact crib and nursery furniture for Oliver. Instead of letting J$ pick out his own big boy furniture and giving the crib to $liver.

Reactions: 16
It is weird. I understand Mike never existed until recently in short bouts because he is the secret third employee in the LLC, but the lady in the pic above looks like the woman from the VEGAN DISNEY FOOD channel. I like watching some of her videos to check out other options, even though I am not vegan. Perhaps it was her reservation, but I don't get why she wouldn't want to be acknowledged. I will watch to see when/if her video is released.

I haven't watched a TTT video since before the birth of $ver. I can't with them unless it is reading about them on here.
Yep. Definitely looks like Vegan Lady to me. She was also filming. Curious to see if Tim and Mike show up on hers.

Reactions: 6
😂🥴
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 9.39.43 PM.png

Marisa's going to get shadowbanned once Dim wakes up to breastfeed ODB.
Q: What do you call Ginn's cheese?
A: Cojita's cotija!
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 9.44.00 PM.png

🫠
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 9.47.52 PM.png

🤣
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 9.50.43 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's 5:30am here... Hubby is at work.. I can think of at least 3 people I could call right now that would be here in a heartbeat if something was going on... it's really sad that they have the kids have no outside family. .. no grandparents to hang out with or even close friends that could simulate grandparent figures in their lives... the Bojos have really screwed themselves
i remember them always having friends and family around in earlier videos. i feel like they have either burned all those bridges or it’s self inflicted and they want to be martyrs.

It was VERY telling that at 6am they had noone to call on to come and help at the hospital, no family, no friends, not even distant friends?? Seems a , little odd to me. I'm a very antisocial person but if I was ever in a situation like that I know that neighbors, family and even moderate friends would help me out in a heart beat and like wise!
Exactly, and the person who ended up keeping Jackson some is most definitely not Bea. We’ve long suspected that she lasted mere weeks, but there’s no way the Trackers can’t admit they’ve had two nannies in less than a year. It looks really bad. They have someone working very infrequently, or are on their 3rd or 4th nanny. It is such a terrible idea to keep introducing these adults to Jackson, and then him having to deal with them leaving him all the time.
Oliver’s birth is off to me. There’s so much they’re not saying with him. Only one video of Oliver at all is telling too. Either they hope to feature the kids less, or they’re finding it very hard to fill home vlogs with an out-of-control Jackson and the stress of a newborn. I think they’re having major issues there.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.