The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a huge baby for 10 days old.
I know it's just 1 picture but I get the feeling that he is a calm baby like Jackson...I know it's ridiculous to assume that....just saying

Eh all babies are pretty calm at that age. They just want to be fed and burped and changed every so often. Unless I am incredibly lucky all babies I have been around have been super calm.

I'll be curious how the sleep schedule is going for J$ with the baby waking up

Reactions: 9
Dumb and Dumber had plenty of time to film non time sensitive filler videos to post during their maternity leave. I mean they work for themselves, a lot from home. Do they even need a maternity leave? It’s not like they have a 9-5
I mean it's not like they had 6 months to do that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ he is a big baby 😳😳😳
I'm increasingly thinking something is going on with J$. Can't put my finger on what yet.
---
I'm sorry, Does anyone else see anything off in that picture of Jackson? He just looks off to me( I don't mean that's in a bad or mean way) he just looks off
Yes!! I just posted similar. Glad it's not just me that sees it.
---
He didn’t even go that far…he said complete A park. One singular park in the year. It’s the dumbest thing he’s ever said. Maybe.
No, the dumbest thing he ever said was "Jenn, will you marry me?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He didn’t even go that far…he said complete A park. One singular park in the year. It’s the dumbest thing he’s ever said. Maybe.
There's a guy right now who is doing all rides in all 12 Disney parks in 12 consecutive days. He started in Disneyland Paris, went to Shanghai, Hong Kong and Japan. Today he has 6 parks left and is heading to California. Tim can't even complete 1 park in an entire year.

As far as maternity leave goes--the thing is, if I went on maternity leave right now, someone would continue my work, meet with my clients, handle my accounts. The same can be said for most jobs. Even doctors and lawyers who go on maternity leave have other doctors and lawyers fill in for them. Because TTT is just Tim and Jenn, the business essentially closes down completely when they are taking this maternity leave. I get the whole family bonding thing, but they chose this line of work, they chose that they are the only two people in their business, they had all this time to make content to run while they are out and they chose not to. I really hope this is the beginning of the end for them. They are irrelevant when it comes to theme parks already and most people can't stand them personally. Good Riddance Trackers.

Reactions: 19
I'm increasingly thinking something is going on with J$. Can't put my finger on what yet.
With J am wondering if hes realising that this baby they come home with is now the main focus of attention which used to be him, an the only time he ever gets attention now is when they want a photo of him with the baby

I get the feeling they probably haven't explained to J in a way he will understand about this baby, he probably thinks that it was brought home an will be taken back an it will just be him again, or that it would have been thrown away in the pile of hoarded tit by now like his dolls were, but it's not going away an is now taken all the attention

Reactions: 10
My bet, they'll do a live by Friday. The only reason they haven't yet is Jenn won't get dressed and put her mask on.
or she threw away all the paprika during the paprika aversion phase of the pregnancy and now has no way to put in her eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a guy right now who is doing all rides in all 12 Disney parks in 12 consecutive days. He started in Disneyland Paris, went to Shanghai, Hong Kong and Japan. Today he has 6 parks left and is heading to California. Tim can't even complete 1 park in an entire year.

As far as maternity leave goes--the thing is, if I went on maternity leave right now, someone would continue my work, meet with my clients, handle my accounts. The same can be said for most jobs. Even doctors and lawyers who go on maternity leave have other doctors and lawyers fill in for them. Because TTT is just Tim and Jenn, the business essentially closes down completely when they are taking this maternity leave. I get the whole family bonding thing, but they chose this line of work, they chose that they are the only two people in their business, they had all this time to make content to run while they are out and they chose not to. I really hope this is the beginning of the end for them. They are irrelevant when it comes to theme parks already and most people can't stand them personally. Good Riddance Trackers.
I’d bet that some part of dim wanted to have a backlog of videos to post and the hambeast flat out wouldn’t put in the extra bit of work. I’ve seen other channels make it known that they were filming extra because they would be taking a week off or some amount of time. Theoretically, a channel could film a bunch of extra stuff that isn’t date-based and post that stuff and no one would even know they were off. Being one of the very few channels with a toddler, there are sooooo many things they could have highlighted but they didn’t out of arrogant laziness.

Reactions: 14
---

Yes!! I just posted similar. Glad it's not just me that sees it.
---

No, the dumbest thing he ever said was "Jenn, will you marry me?"
We shall see. There were old vlogs popping up and J$ was so different as a baby. He looked engaged, very curious and was smiling. He was too young to understand the camera. He doesn't look that way now, the blank stare, mouth dropping came later.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That was also over 3 years ago and there is now more competition than there was back then.
Yep, and they were at the height of their popularity back then too. The Florida park vlogging scene moves really fast these days and they're no longer as popular as they were and I'd even go so far to say they're not even the top vloggers at this point either.

Reactions: 15
We can point him to Molly's videos on how to use Genie efficiently, because God knows he has no clue how to use the app to his advantage, so he can accomplish this even at MK pretty quickly. The other three parks can be done in a day or so, they all have less than 10 rides.
But then he'd start copying them.

Reactions: 6
True. Tim & Jenn have alienated far more than just friends and family with their behavior:
  • They (Jenn as the person responding to comments) have attacked fans in the comments below the videos.
  • Blocked many actual fans from ever having their comments read.
  • They urged stans to attack a child who was a fan just trying to show support.
  • They exposed their neighbors' private issues.
  • Put companies like Disney and Universal in undesirable situations by keeping content that was not suitable for children in their catalogue (some is still there),
  • as well as acting like over-privileged jerks to the team and cast members at these parks.
I was a fan until I caught wind of Jenn’s problematic twitter. You see how much of a witch she truly is. Not as bad now from what I see here but several years ago she was vicious

Reactions: 15
Apparently, they wanted “maternity leave” from their fabulous life, so they could both be on Twitter all day
I can totally see them both sitting around the house, glued to their phones. Probably texting each other lol
Snapping pix of the newest Tracker to post randomly online lol

Just noticed the characters had special costumes. Timmy would’ve loved it.

00A9EF0D-3FBB-4567-997B-A9906287EF6E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Jesus Christ he is a big baby 😳😳😳
That is a big ass baby. He does not look 9 days old. Poor thing clearly got hit by his egg donor's horrible in utero eating habits. I don't have kids but that picture with Buddy Von Napp really has me nervous for Flipper on a lot of levels.
---
Just noticed the characters had special costumes. Timmy would’ve loved it.

View attachment 2031549
Ohs nos Dim isn't getting his furry fetish on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Their whole life is basically “vacation” as per the stans and themselves. Dim doesn’t need to be part of the “maternity leave” as he IS HOME ALL THE TIME ANYWAY. He could have/should have recorded a bunch of small vignettes that he edited to put out during this family downtime. Oh well, hopefully this is the beginning of the end for the Trackholes.
#homemovies

I bet Ginn thinks 'maternity leave' is also leave from showering, keeping your house clutter-free and therefore also kid-safe, if anything you'd think that would light a fire under their asses - instead of their usual colon-murdering diets which does that - to shape up a little freaking bit. Ginn's probably whining she's run out of Bravo shows to binge-watch. We'll get home clogs where they go shopping with Buddy von Napp and Anotherson in tow at Target because Ginn needs to pick up diapies. For herself.

I think - no, I know - I put more thought and planning into posts and reels on my cats' IG account than these two turds do for a channel that provides their livelihood. I schedule posts for the times that I've figured out usually get the most engagement, load up the hashtags, and done. Easy peasy. (Don't judge me, I started their account so my own personal IG wouldn't basically be all cat pics 😆. Now they've got a bunch of followers so hey, it all worked out 😜)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When I put "Disney" in a YouTube search, first one that comes up is DFB guide, followed Mammoth then the DIS, PMM, Kyle and Resort TV....but hey Ginn you metadata girl

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.