The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do all the work? 😂 Except for that full-time nanny so two grown ass adults can keep up with what are part-time jobs at most.

These fans act like the Trackers are surgeons saving lives everyday

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
1678910738530.png

Yes they are headed towards a 30 day video view record low at least for the last 3 years of monthly data Social Blade is allowed to display.

The 2k subscribers could very well be purchased subscribers or it could be people who want to be notified when the Trackers post again. I get the theories around bought subscribers and views but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to prove or disprove that they buy either.

Reactions: 13
I used to see their tit on YT on my mum's TV cause she still watches these assholes, although not as much now cause my dad hates them, an I've not been seeing any of their vlogs come up, I see paging fat fucks an SE come up though an eve other Disney vloggers I don't recognise that she doesn't watch

Not uploading is really screwing with the yt algorithm an I for one am here for that, hopefully it stops newer viewers from finding them an they find others to watch instead

Reactions: 11
My bet, they'll do a live by Friday. The only reason they haven't yet is Jenn won't get dressed and put her mask on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
MY GOD THE STANS ARE SO INCREDIBLY STUPID

0244-E299-6781-4-FDB-B6-DF-2-C655-F48671-C.jpg

Mr. Stan is calling Ginn Krispy Kreme here. I can’t. 😂 they’re so stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Tim literally said at the start of this year he wanted to do every ride/show at the parks (which is laughable because some people manage that in two weeks) He could have easily kept doing his daily vlogs and just recorded the rides/shows and mash them together later.

For example: Once a week go and do one section of the park. One video doing Tomorrowland, another doing adventure land. The best part is that they didn't even have to do it in one day, they could have done it over the span of 9 months and edit them together. But these idiots couldn't even set anything up like that because it would require an ounce of thought.

I couldn't imagine becoming pregnant and just leaving my work high and dry, yes people take time off with babies (I am in Canada so we get one year or 18 months of leave paid at a percentage of your pay) but no woman I know just leaves without having to train someone for the job or organizing her butt off to make sure the workplace is happy with you and welcomes you back at the end. That is what I don't get - yes of course they deserve time to themselves - but they should have had other videos ready in the meantime. The Youtube algorithm does not take well to breaks.
He didn’t even go that far…he said complete A park. One singular park in the year. It’s the dumbest thing he’s ever said. Maybe.

Reactions: 20
Tim literally said at the start of this year he wanted to do every ride/show at the parks (which is laughable because some people manage that in two weeks) He could have easily kept doing his daily vlogs and just recorded the rides/shows and mash them together later.

For example: Once a week go and do one section of the park. One video doing Tomorrowland, another doing adventure land. The best part is that they didn't even have to do it in one day, they could have done it over the span of 9 months and edit them together. But these idiots couldn't even set anything up like that because it would require an ounce of thought.

I couldn't imagine becoming pregnant and just leaving my work high and dry, yes people take time off with babies (I am in Canada so we get one year or 18 months of leave paid at a percentage of your pay) but no woman I know just leaves without having to train someone for the job or organizing her butt off to make sure the workplace is happy with you and welcomes you back at the end. That is what I don't get - yes of course they deserve time to themselves - but they should have had other videos ready in the meantime. The Youtube algorithm does not take well to breaks.
And you’re 100% right. He could have done resort tours, tours of individual lands, etc. If he banked enough of those kinds of videos they could take off two weeks and then film less often for the next month or so after that. If my entire livelihood rested on some mysterious algorithm, you bet your ass I’d be doing whatever I could to try and keep up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That is a huge baby for 10 days old.
I know it's just 1 picture but I get the feeling that he is a calm baby like Jackson...I know it's ridiculous to assume that....just saying

Reactions: 9

Ginn wouldn't be able to figure out the upload and set a release time feature in YouTube and would legit sit there staring at the screen as the video uploads and renders into YouTube for each one.

Well, we all knew Tim wouldn’t get media, but it looks like he’s been shunned by Cast Members as well, now! Even Nate got to the preview of Happily Ever After because he uses the Kingdom Krew and Jojo also managed to scam his way in with a Cast Member. But none of those were invited to the TRON media event - Tim must be jealous as hell that Ordinary Adventures got to go there all the way from California.

Timbo, it’s about time you switch from theme park vlogging to a full-blown family channel.

• Haha
Well, we all knew Tim wouldn’t get media, but it looks like he’s been shunned by Cast Members as well, now! Even Nate got to the preview of Happily Ever After because he uses the Kingdom Krew and Jojo also managed to scam his way in with a Cast Member. But none of those were invited to the TRON media event - Tim must be jealous as hell that Ordinary Adventures got to go there all the way from California.

Timbo, it’s about time you switch from theme park vlogging to a full-blown family channel.
After what Tim pulled at the Tron CM preview, I don’t blame anyone for not asking him or letting them in on their pass. I figure he didn’t prerecord episodes because there was no one to edit them, since his whale of a wife was incapacitated. He could have, but when would he sleep?

Reactions: 16
He didn’t even go that far…he said complete A park. One singular park in the year. It’s the dumbest thing he’s ever said. Maybe.
Tourists on a one week vacation can accomplish almost all of this. I can’t believe this is an actual goal Dim set for himself. It’s laughable.

I took 12 weeks of maternity leave last year. (I am a supervisor for a call center) and I had to show the person who would temporarily take over for me what their day to day would be and show them what tasks, reports, etc needed to be done.
I am not saying they don’t need a break but they don’t hold a traditional 9-5 job either. Tim could already be back to vlogging in the parks and he can do the editing. It’s not like he would have to be gone 8 hours a day.
I hope their absence fucks up their YouTube numbers.

Reactions: 21
Tourists on a one week vacation can accomplish almost all of this. I can’t believe this is an actual goal Dim set for himself. It’s laughable.
We can point him to Molly's videos on how to use Genie efficiently, because God knows he has no clue how to use the app to his advantage, so he can accomplish this even at MK pretty quickly. The other three parks can be done in a day or so, they all have less than 10 rides.

Reactions: 9
Dumb and Dumber had plenty of time to film non time sensitive filler videos to post during their maternity leave. I mean they work for themselves, a lot from home. Do they even need a maternity leave? It’s not like they have a 9-5

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep, they could have easily prepared some videos to auto load while they are on a break. Ha, easily, I guess when it takes 6-10 hours a day to edit, that's not easily.

But I must say I am enjoying this little break from them.

I just hope the algorithms and metadata don't go haywire. Well, I guess they survived when they were away on a break with Buddy, I'm sure they'll survive this just fine.

Dumb and Dumber had plenty of time to film non time sensitive filler videos to post during their maternity leave. I mean they work for themselves, a lot from home. Do they even need a maternity leave? It’s not like they have a 9-5
They don’t even have a 12-2! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just hope the algorithms and metadata don't go haywire. Well, I guess they survived when they were away on a break with Buddy, I'm sure they'll survive this just fine.
This is probably what they are thinking, forgetting that there's a lot more competition now for essentially the same content.

They can’t preload content. Their brains would malfunction. Look how messed up they get after a trip and have old content to post mixed in with new content. Posting in the future is beyond their capabilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.