Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gaga09

Let’s guess what the birth vlog will be titled. My guess is something like “Dangerous birth story! Oliver’s NICU stay and what we ate in the hospital” with a thumbnail of Tim eating a hot dog and Jen fake crying for sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The only thing I look forward to is @Quasimodo 's screengrab commentary on these next few vlogs (if we are lucky and Quasi even cares to watch). 😁
I don't know how much I can fathom of this vlog but I'm already beyond disgusted by this turd's nasty pube beard. So gross. And I guess the bitch stocked up on paprika again for her brows.
Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 3.10.25 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

AngryStan

I have a theory. What if Jackson was having a particularly hard time listening to Jenn wail like a banshee, so one of the nurses took him out of the room. Their (disgusting) "haul" included a board book, so maybe this nurse/kind soul let Jackson pick out a book for his new brother from a "library" of sorts that the nurses station has for rough moments like these.

Just a thought, but it would make sense of all the tidbits that don't line up: the library comments, Jackson coming and going, being there and not being there for the birth at the same time, the book they got for free...?

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
1:56 in and she's said "extreme pain" and "horrible pain" 3 times already. There aren't that many mothers out there who focus on the pain, everyone is just grateful to have a beautiful healthy miracle. This bitch 11 days later is still focusing on the pain?

These morons should A--not let the world know they seek medical advice from the internet and B--not give medical advice themselves. AT ALL. Especially you Tim, who, I'm just guessing here, does not have a uterus.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Jen237

Chatty Member
Who the fuck does food reviews ( greasy and disgusting) while their newborn “Buddy” is in intensive care, monitored, and needing CPAP ? Just so inappropriate. But of course in Tracker world, the camera and their calorie consumption always comes first 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

2020planner

VIP Member
  • Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
If I'm remembering correctly, they lost a lot of fans back when they had J$ because people didn't want to watch baby content. So they're definitely not going to get an uptick in views from $liver content. It's just their weirdo creep stans ugly crying over baby brother videos these days.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It has been nice not hearing that stupid fake laugh of hers. And her perpetual congestion and mucus-swallowing.

• Haha

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
By their own admission, Jackson did not know what to do or how to act now that the baby is actually home. It’s not like they had 9 fucking months to prepare him and make this transition easier. I’m surprised they are even admitting this on camera that Jackson was going around throwing things.

• Sad
  • Wow

JssLG317

VIP Member
OT but I was surprised that this came up in my newsfeed. Maybe this will be another step in them getting rid of the influencers. He won’t name names, but later on in the article they show a pic of BLAB.
D6CD6F3F-6D4E-4EE9-B4A0-10897A501142.jpeg
A40E28CA-C507-43E5-960B-189B778CA714.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
The stans are back at it! 🤪

Yes, Deb.
Rhodes Scholar, Nobel Prize-Winning Jackson-who-can-barely-talk was emulating Hawaiians he's witnessed, forming his "spiritual bonds"... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2047099

You again?

View attachment 2047101

I hope you're not an English teacher, Adina.

View attachment 2047102

Your father? Or the baby's father? :unsure: Good luck finding out the weight. Probably not going to happen.

View attachment 2047107

For laughs... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "...back to WORK...." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "...total bad ass..." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2047098
Deb needs to form a spiritual bond with a psychiatrist.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
i don’t know if it’s just me , but personally , i don’t think famous people, content creators, influencers etc ever really “own” an explanation or update on what’s happening in their family when they’re on a break especially after birth. it’s not anyones business but theirs, family & their friends. the dumbtrackers fr don’t need to be sharing their personal lives if they don’t want to, plus gin already gave some updates so the stans SHOULD understand. but these bozos don’t have boundaries, so the stans continue pushing & asking & demanding which isn’t okay.

i’m not sure if this sounds like i’m defending them for not updating — truthfully , i just feel like these people with platforms don’t own others sh*t!
The flipside of that argument is that they want these stans to continue to keep the roof over their heads and fund things such as multiple Roy O. Disney Suite purchases (and openly seek out super stickers these days for even more $$$$), yet they pick and choose when they want to be communicative toward them during a longer-than-typical break. (and no, I don't begrudge them private time w/ their newborn...but... they're running a business here too)

Bottom line is, is that they should have had a bank of vlogs set-up to upload during their time off. It could have been done on any number of subjects, and / or compilations of older vlogs (e.g., "Five Best Burgers on WDW Property" "Our Five Fave Restaurants at Disney Springs" blah blah blah or even Tim could have dropped into the Grand Floridian for a few hours and filmed the eggs and left and edited it on his own for a more timely upload. I did it myself twice last week - once with brother and dad, another day with DH, and it can be done without losing the entire day.

They're just lazy and want their cake and eat it too, and somehow it keeps working out for them. :rolleyes:

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
She’s eating a deep fried sushi burrito?? Wtf is that? It looks so gross. And she’s acting like she hasn’t eaten fish in months. ?!?!? You know how Tim told everyone to only believe what they say. I wonder if that works on themselves too. Like Jen told herself she hasn’t had fish practically everyday of her pregnancy so now she believes it.

897D3AB4-E453-4F0D-97B4-6571AE44CE86.jpeg

• Sick
Short Recap: Oliver pounded out of that gross tunnel, they pander his NICU trip, and God knows what other chaos is going on in Tracker Land
giphy.gif

Longer Recap: The Trackerverse has been relatively quiet since Oliver escaped the tunnel of doom. Just a couple of Twitter updates with Oliver looking like a sad overstuffed cabbage patch doll with his soon to be tormentor best friend Buddy Von Napp. There was also a picture of Flipper with his egg donor and it was said he had to be in the NICU for a few days. At least twenty pages of speculation about what was wrong occurred and that it's pretty obvious his mother's atrocious habits when he was in utero played a roll in it. There were also a couple of trolls and some British Tracker poser posted a sad video while he was driving and that's about it. And next on Tracker watch we're waiting till Jen gets bored and either does a live or they post their overly dramatic baby story and forget to blur out her tatas and magic tunnel because that's hard....while the rest of us feel live Tohlt from Raiders of the Lost Ark having to endure such a sight.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
To all you Unwell that watched the birth vlog, you are the true heroes on this thread. I can’t believe some of the shit that went on at the hospital. So the Trackholes have absolutely no one to care for/watch Jackprop while Dejennerate screams bloody murder birthing D’Oliver. Good job you two.
Eating and sleeping while Miracle #2 is in the NICU, bad form very bad form. I just can’t believe these 2 spawned again and think it’s a great idea.
#homemovies

• Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The face of a bitch who wouldn't shut up about saying she's "sooooooo excited" to meet her second "miracle" child for the last 49 months.
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 8.42.56 PM.png

Dedicated to digging between the gaps of her teeth with her swollen tongue to find extra bits of food even after birth.
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 8.40.51 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha