Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
Just when you think these asshats can't dip any lower they do :mad:
How can you be vlogging while your child is being rushed to another hospital? How can your underdeveloped 3 year old be present while his egg donor is screaming for help? Food would be the last thing on my mind if there were complications with my child after birth? What is wrong with you 2 aholes?

Okay - so there's my rant. For the love of God Tim, put the camera down. Don't you see what you are doing - even to your 3 year old. He talks to the camera and not to his 2 useless humans (not using the word parents bc they are not). And I get it, some people are good with their child being present at their siblings birth. That's their choice. But with J$ he is not a mature 3 year old, this must have traumatized him BIG TIME. The Trackers have burnt so many bridges that they couldn't even find someone to watch their child. Bet they wish they were back in Hawaii and had the van guys available to help them out - LOL!!!! Planny B couldn't even stay around long enough to help. And where is the big friend Stanny Lean?

And not for nothing but whatever J4Dinners was eating did not look appetizing at all - TBH.

I feel for these children - it breaks my heart as a Mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

cavamom

VIP Member
OMG! All that time packing a bag and she didn’t bring a hairbrush. And Tim had to do her pony tail? What happens to your arms during labor???
And a fucking hospital room mukbang? It’s like this is the parody that we all would have written!!

• Haha
  • Sick

quietcandy

VIP Member
By their own admission, Jackson did not know what to do or how to act now that the baby is actually home. It’s not like they had 9 fucking months to prepare him and make this transition easier. I’m surprised they are even admitting this on camera that Jackson was going around throwing things.
Hey now, they got him a baby doll and let him throw it around the house while they laughed at his behavior.

• Haha
I’m watching the birth vlog, and laughed when she said she forgot to bring a hairbrush. All the crap they brought and no brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Whats funny is it's pretty common atleast where we gave birth for them to give you a ton of shit. Literally everything in your room is available for you to take because your insurance already paid for it. So for us we got like a pack of opened diapers, few things of wipes, aftercare for the wife, books etc. It's not like he was special he literally paid for the shit via insurance or whatever medical bills come his way.
I'd love to see the bill for that ambulance ride. Ouch. Stans better get their wallets out for extra super stickers.

I commented yesterday about donating all that stuff. A lot of what they brought home was most likely because of their extended stay. Anything brought to them or used by them, they have to either take or toss. Like the little bucket and the diapers. If they didn't take it, it would have be tossed because the hospital can't reuse it. 100% Jenn also forgot toothpaste, which is why they gave her some. Tim was wrong for showing it as a haul, he really shouldn't have shown it at all.

Really, this vlog should have been 5 minutes on the couch, baby is here, happy and healthy and we're all great. Here's a video from Tim going to ABC place while we were on our break. No exploitation, no baby with a cpap mask and feeding tube. These people are absolutely disgusting.

Whoever mentioned the library being a desk at the hospital where they took J$ to pick out a book, I think you are exactly right. Jenn was making such a scene, Tim obviously had his hands full with a toddler while his wife was birthing their second miracle child...some poor soul took J$ out of the room and gave him a book. Thus, the Tracker spin on it is, he picked out a book for baby brother at the library. That book in the bag was that book and that was most certainly not an Orange County public library book.

• Haha
It really bugs me that they accepted all that stuff from the hospital. They should have said "I know we look homeless, but we actually we are bringing this poor baby home in a Tesla while we wait for our new $70k car to arrive. Oh and we went on $150,000 worth of vacations last year and own 17 strollers and just finished decorating a brand new nursery with $100s of dollars of unnecessary and tacky art on the walls so please give this stuff to families who are actually struggling and in need of it."

Obviously they have succeeded this long solely due to the power of the grift so I shouldn't be surprised... but it's gross.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I rarely watch these garbage parents and rely on my fellow Tattlers who take one for the team and watch their home movies. But after reading the comments I had to see for myself what kind of shit show this is.

Who gives a crap how many pushes it took to deliver him, stop trying to portray yourself as some super woman
You said Buddy was in the delivery room with you then you lie and say he was at the library while “we” were giving birth
What library is open that early and who took him?
For the love of God get Buddy #1 a speech therapist!
This useless slug can’t put her own hair in a ponytail? And Dim coddles her by doing it

Holy fuck, as they’re literally sending your newborn to the NICU you stop and vlog instead of running to be by his side and wait until later to record your stupid story
Look how happy they are that the food is better at the second hospital, hospitals aren’t meant to be 5 star restaurants you hippos
Buddy #1 is completely confused because you both suck as parents, yeahhh righhht

This is so wrong how they’re vlogging every detail about these kids for the world to see 😠

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Omg, kill me. This bitch is acting like she's on the Oregon Trail and can't talk to her doctor. "The doctor's office closed at noon on a Friday which I didn't know and she's closed during the weekend obviously so I HAVE NO WAY OF GETTING IN CONTACT WITH MY DOCTOR."

Bitch, IT'S CALLED AN EMERGENCY AFTER-HOURS PHONE LINE. And if it's actually an emergency you go to the hospital. Welcome to 2023.

My hair wasn't this greasy even when I was unable to shower during my week-long stint in the ICU. She's so greasy, she's become a brunette. Why is she so against hygiene??
Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 3.58.43 PM.png

---
And--such a martyr. I feel like I'm disappointing you guys by not giving birth yet. What the hell is she talking about? Disappointing the stans because she hasn't had the baby yet? I'm so sorry you guyzzzzz. There's something wrong with this woman.
She seriously needs to be dragged to intensive 5-days-a-week therapy. 8 hours a day. Make that her FT job.

I like how whatever nanny they're on is just "someone who comes to watch Jackson a 'few times a week'" now. Then she claims she has "friends and family" sending her a ton of messages including "we heard the baby came". What kind of friends and family do you have where they 'hear' the baby came anyway, instead of just you know... being used to hearing it directly from you yourself... oh wait, you just have the Holy Covidy Molys posting a pic of you on IG and stans as your 'friends and family', got it.

Last edited:
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Is it just me--or did both of them seem to be not even the least bit stressed or concerned that $liver had to go to NICU? It seemed about the equivalent of being moved from the Wilderness Lodge to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Well, the food is much better here at the NICU. I know that some people are stress eaters, but seeing my newborn baby hooked up to all those tubes and monitors would have made me physically ill. They ate like they were on vacation. I would have been crying, not necessarily sobbing, but tearful and worried. They really didn't seem the least bit disturbed by this entire thing and I cannot wrap my head around it.

I think they built up the arrival of the baby too much. Mostly for the camera to get all of that Jackson footage that the stans demand. He probably thought he was finally getting a friend to play with and now he’s like WTF is this.

I also think he has some issues and needs to be taken off camera and blabbing about him.
Agree. They did a real shitty job preparing him for a BABY. The kid was expecting a brother, probably the way his cousins are sisters. They got him a doll and a big brother tshirt, that's about it.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Oh and if the hospital would have insisted that I take all that stuff, I would send my husband to drop it all off at the women's shelter. All the lotions and wipes and diapers and formula. All of it. There's someone out there who needs that shit more than they do. Assholes.
I was just about to comment on the hospital haul too - Dimmiturd seemed like he was annoyed with how much stuff they gave them - I don't think you're forced to take all that shit?? And he just assumes everyone who gives birth is well off like them and couldn't use extra diapers and formula and supplies?? Get your fucking head out of your fucking ass Dim and gain some fucking perspective. Heck, make a whole fucking virtue signaling vlog out of driving to the shelter to donate all that stuff (without telling people where it is - never mind, they'd fuck it all up and put those women in danger).

Instead, it's just going to sit on their counter for a while and then yet another cardboard box in the middle of the living room probably, and then in a closet, gathering dust and mold and mites and be completely unusable by the time Dim chauffers Ginn to a shelter to donate where she'll get predictably annoyed they turned down her donations because expiration dates don't exist in her bubble.

These two are completely incapable of actual empathy - everything revolves around them and them only. If it doesn't it must be questioned and soliloquized about for 6 hours to fill up a vlog. If it doesn't make sense to them, there is no point to it.

Instead of feeling like a failure for not popping out a baby quickly enough to please the stans, Ginn should feel like a failure for just about everyfuckingthing else in her GD life. Ridiculous pair of asshats, these two.

Last edited:

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I agree on obliterating those words: journey, tribe, merch, vid, haul…

Also, how has this been a journey? All it’s been is that she got pregnant, they ate a ton of food, went on several cruises and staycations, bought a bunch of crap, ate a ton more food, and occasionally they’d do a quick baby update. Mostly it was Jenn asking Tim questions about what stage of the pregnancy she was in because she’s useless and can’t keep up with anything.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
J$ seems to be there for hours… where is his care taker?
And Jenn says he was at the library "while she was giving birth" No library anywhere near them is open between 6am and 8:31am, so try again Jenn. Just quit the lying. You suck as parents. You have zero support system and your 3 year old had to listen to you screaming your head off because you can't get your shit together and find someone to take care of him.

• Wow
  • Sad

cavamom

VIP Member
If they really have friends/family, couldn't Tim have put the stupid camera down at 6am and called SOMEBODY instead of filming J coming down the stairs? I know this really just confirms that they DON'T have any form of support to call on short notice, but lots of people are awake at 6am, or at LEAST could come by the hospital between then and 8:30 so they could quickly hand J off.

For her to say "We had somebody planned to come and stay...we thought we'd have time" - why on earth wouldn't they have called that person anyway, even if it wasn't at the time they'd planned for it to be? And if the experience was so scary for J, WHY didn't Tim take him OUT of the room when she was begging for help?! They are so clueless about absolutely EVERYTHING.
Don’t you know labor and delivery only happens 9-5:00 M-F? Anyone having a baby or agreeing to be a caretaker for a couple having a baby should know that they’re possibly needed on a moments notice 24-7. By the time they got to the hospital, it wasn’t the middle of the night. It was early, but not so early that someone can’t get in the car and hurry over there to whisk J$ away.
Also factoring into that was probably the fact that once they were at the hospital, there’s no way Jenn would have allowed Tim to leave her alone for 5 minutes to walk J$ down to meet the sitter.
---
My first and I’ll assume last (visible) comment. I. couldn’t help

The Tim Tracker 124: Who had NICU mukbang on their BINGO card?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
First look at Tim's haggard ass asking everyone how they're doing during the first Live Show back home as a father of a newborn, 3-year-old moody child who still wears diapers, and his codependent, useless wife.

1678817954381.png

---
J$'s first interaction with his new best brother friend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Jen's two pregnancies have been very similar to mine. First I had to be induced and it took days. By the time they got me going I went from zero to get me a fecking epidural. So when I had my second I didn't understand the pains I was having were full blown contractions. Arrived at the hospital and had baby in about 20 minutes. Was told far too far along for an epidural and to be honest I was fine with that as I was just relieved to know the pain was due to an actual person ready to exit. I felt amazing after having gone without and was ready to shower almost immediately and left the same day. I took weeks to feel human again after my first. I don't understand if she'd been that far along why they would give her an epidural or to be honest, why she would want one at that point.
Cause she was about to die….

• Haha
For those who like to calorie count the Snackers trashy foods:

Jen's post delivery burrito Fry Me a River was 1577 calories with no add ons. That's about a day's worth of intake for one meal.

Dim's was 1591 or 1535 depending on which chicken burrito he got.

These people are gross.

• Wow
  • Sick