Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Saw this on Reddit and I wonder if it will get the person commenting banned:
E9FAF7B7-79D5-438D-AA3A-6F18A165579B.jpeg

First of all, Puzzlehead, Jenn makes up her own info. We all know that. Second of all, she’s saying this for sympathy. Lastly, don’t mention exercise or driving. Jenn will NEVER do either of those, unless she can strap Cousin Oliver to a golf cart like she did to big brother buddy and drive like a maniac. That’s more her style. It soothes her crippling anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
And there’s the hospital haul…
OMG! Now after letting J$ throw shit all around the house- they are telling him he can’t.
Poor thing apparently said- well I just don’t know what to do.
Way to go shitty parents! Maybe you should have had rules a long time ago.

• Sad
  • Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
Dim will absolutely say he was invited, but decided not to go bc of Anotherson. The stans will fucking eat it up, then say how he’s so supportive and a good dad and he always puts his family first. 🫠

• Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
LOL, this cunt. Around 25:27, she literally says, "I know my due date isn't actually for a couple of days". And this was filmed two weeks ago. Nowhere near March 15th. LOL. How do the stans not realize all their bullshit??

Then she says "I know my doctor won't let me go too far past my due date because of my age and everything." Everything meaning oh I don't know, your GD and being obese? 🥴

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

arickroxy

Something else I thought was strange in yesterday’s video was before they knew Oliver was going to have to go to the NICU, they were talking about how they could tell Oliver was trying to cough something out, and while they are saying that, Jenn has him laying flat on his back and she kept sticking her finger in his mouth a little bit. Wouldn‘t you hold him up and pat his back, similar to burping, to help him get it out? Parents, am I wrong on this? Also later in the NICU, Jenn panicked a little because his pacifier had fallen out. Let him breathe! She‘s already worried about starting the mandatory 24 hours pacifier use so he can’t cry or make any noise.

• Wow
  • Sad

Princelover

Looks like Tim is so exhausted taking care of “3” babies, it looks like his left eye is going to close completely. Look how rested Jen looks. You know she has him running around doing everything while she lays on her ass and breastfeeds all day. She is going to be the death of him. 💀

Attachments

littlemuv

VIP Member
So they’re already calling Big Baby ‘buddy’. I wonder how long it took them to come up with that nickname? That won’t be confusing at all. All we need now is a puppy called…Buddy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
It's a sad sad situation when you don't have a single soul in the world to watch your child while you go into hospital for the birth of your second child.

They, although I believe she was the driving force behind it have alienated their families, friends and even neighbours, not an absolute fuckin soul to call on. Well done 👏 assholes.

rockatansky

Nice to see the hospitals got the Tracker food review treatment. Honestly. Eating wouldn't even cross my mind if my child was unwell in urgent care. Boggles my mind though doesn't surprise me to see Tim brandishing plates of breakfast in front of the camera while Jen complains about having missed out on sushi for the tenure of her pregnancy. These two have lost touch with reality, seriously. Also made me wicked sad to hear how they kept giving Jackson shit for learning boundaries with the baby. Not all kids are aware that babies are so delicate, and I understand they told him and said be careful, but to whinge about him not knowing straight away is just like ??? you could have prepared him better for this 9 months ago, you couple of pillocks.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
So Adam says he edits one hour before bed and one hour in the morning. Two hours total per video.

While Jenn has Tim believing editing (the way she does) is a full-time job that requires a nanny.

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
I think this is how she blocks so many people. I’ve never commented to Tim directly or to her but I did call out that mall for posting Tim saying this was not something for them to brag about, I didn’t include Tim in the reply but before this, I was not blocked by Jenn and now I am. Surprisingly, I am not blocked by Tim.
So yes, she spends a lot of time going through peoples posts looking for people to block.
How she manages to do all that on top of editing vlogs 12 hours a day, cooking for her family, nursing baby $Oliver, and teaching J$ how to speak French is beyond me! She truly is the MVP of moms everywhere!

• Haha

littlejim1

Best part
Tim to baby- “are you tired”
Jenn - ME TOO

Like what??? STFU he is bonding with his child in this moment it is not about you!!!!

So many untruths in this video - you cannot get an epidural when the baby is crowning- once you reach a certain dilation it is to dangerous-exaggerat much Jen?

the amount of food ,ridiculous-what parent with a child in the NICU is having a smorgasbord of food? Like the selfishness of these two is beyond insane.

looking forward to J$ antics he is unprepared to his new reality and he will act out accordingly

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
This break in their "content" has made it even more clear they are so boring and pointless to watch, rinse and repeat. It's funny because I bet some of their loyal viewers are also realizing this. The viewers are missing nothing valuable or interesting. Some of them probably lost interest in even knowing about the overly personal stuff like the baby's (Jenn's) "birth story."

Tim is randomly tweeting about park news and stans are asking him for family updates and hoping baby is OK... he doesn't even reply to these people. Do they not think about this at all? It would take him all of a few seconds to say a generic response and he doesn't bother.
Well said. We're not the ones who are searching for other vloggers to watch or asking for advice on FB of what to watch in the Trackers back catalog while they're not posting. We won't have to go to counseling if the Trackers suddenly stopped uploading. 🥴

Also, the fact that Tim doesn't respond should tell the stans that he doesn't really care about them at this point. Sure, he engaged with YT commenters way back in the day...but now? He can't be bothered.

And the fact that Jenn responds to one random comment on HIS Twitter that she wasn't even tagged in and makes it mostly about HER and HER NICU stay, should tell them even more.

• Heart