Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Jennbo is having to stay by herself the last night because they moved to a shared room. “It’s a little scary”… You are in the a frigging hospital! What the hell is there to be scared about?!!!

They haven’t said one word about his size or weight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

2020planner

VIP Member
I really think that the NICU food reviews weren't because they were focusing on themselves and not worrying about their child (don't get me wrong, they WERE doing that, but I don't think that's why they did the food reviews). They reviewed the food because they no longer have any clue how to create content. It stems back from when covid shut everything down and instead of figuring out new content they could create, they shifted to reviewing theme park food because it was easy.
Yeah, this is true, but it's still absolutely SHITTY optics!

Or, they could have just not filmed in a HOSPITAL and NICU at all... and given their second miracle child the privacy they never afforded their first miracle child.

• Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I don't really think there's a way that they keep the two of them apart. They've pretty much catered a fanbase of people who'll want to see the kids as much as possible. They've already tried the "we're not going to do X" stuff with J$ and that lasted a very short time because they realized they could monetize everything. At this point, they're going to be desperate for anything.
Yea. Remember when they said that the channel wasn’t going to turn into a family one and Jackson would hardly be on it? ]

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jenn mentioned that yesterday's video was a "big part of our pregnancy journey" so she didn't want to not put it up. What, in that video, was so important? The bitching and complaining? The woe is me, I can't ever go to a theme park again because I'm about to have a child? The weird part with a 3 year old messing around with the Disney app, something neither of his "theme park expert" parents can do?

• Haha

DearestMommy

I just can't... This CUNT and her Shitty POS husband are the absolute worst... I feel so bad for Jackson and Oliver... They didn't deserve to be dealt such shifty parents

• Sad

tpstyle

So wait, they didn’t take the cuntcierge ambulance to the hospital?? Isn’t there a Tesla ambulance out there that serves McDonald’s in first class that could’ve brought them to the hospital together?? Jenn is a child so she couldn’t ride with her sick son in the ambulance without Tim and Tim couldn’t ride in the ambulance because Jenn can’t drive a car! A clown show. Can’t make this shit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who in their right mind does a "meal prep" for breakfast... ? Who would bother to do a breakfast "meal prep" for only 2 servings... so stupid? 😖

Hey Ginn, here's an idea for an easy breakfast...

• Haha

mmc2020

I swear to god she reminds me of those on 600lb life that can't even go longer than 2 hours without fking eating

I've never been through labour but is it normal to want to eat after it? None of my family have ever really been in the mood much for food after going through that
By their timeline, they had regular dinner and a plate of 6 cookies the night before. She woke up in labor around 5am and had the baby by 8:30am. She was still in the delivery room when they brought her breakfast so maybe it was 9:30am. I know everyone is different but she literally didn’t have to miss a single meal or snack.

• Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Another thing that bugged me, when complaining about not being able to go to the parks and ride rides, Jenn says with J$, it took almost a year for the doctor to okay her to ride rides. Then she said it took like 6 months. Jenn, you stupid fucking bitch. You broadcast your entire lives on the internet for everyone to see. J$ was born the end of November 2019. Covid shut down the parks 3 1/2 months later. The parks didn't reopen until mid-July. Then you did the whole "we don't go indoors" bullshit. You not riding rides had nothing to do with the doctor clearing or not clearing you. Everything doesn't have to be so super over the top dramatic and when you lie, we know.

From the transcript for you non-watchers:

Screen Shot 2023-03-20 at 7.46.46 PM.png

• Wow
  • Heart

Giles21

You are all correct in saying the Florida Vloggers scene has changes so much in the last few years. The Slackers are so fucked due to their laziness and total detachment from reality. The are no longer the top of the food chain and have been replaced by younger, creative and working people who take what they do seriously. They are just a family channel now. No one, except the Stans want to watch them stuff their faces and bitch about everything. Timmy thinks Mr. You Tube will still be there for him when he comes back from this break. Good luck with that dickwad.

hcslacs

VIP Member
I started. I'm only 3 mins in and already have to take a break. Nothing new to add I'm sure, but these two just really show that no matter how old they get they really are so mind-numbingly stupid.

Tim's wonky eye really is getting wonkier. I just cannot believe that Jen would start contractions and be in SO MUCH PAIN and not wake Tim up for an hour. That's implausible. I feel that she would wake Tim up for a hangnail.

How can this be her second child (and I get that she was induced that first time) and she still be so clueless about how things work. They go on the internet to find things out?? Maybe pay attention to your doctor when he/she tells you things. JFC.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I mean I wouldnt bring my newborn to Disney personally because of risk of illness. That being said my little one went with us to target a few days after she was born because we needed to get preemie clothes and we didn't have family near by to do it for us. It's just managed risk to me. Disney is a ton of people that I probably wouldn't risk exposure for vs a short trip to target with far less folks and managed distance.
The thing with them going to Disney, especially with the baby, is that people tend to crowd around them. One time, we saw them at Universal, we were waiting in line for the Tribute store, and they came up with J$ in the stroller. I remember that they were wearing masks, so it was after covid but J$ was too little for a mask. I stood there watching as people crowded around them, stuck their heads under the stroller, touch J$ feet. People left the Tribute Store line to get closer to them. The stans have absolutely no boundaries and $liver would be more likely to get exposed to some stan germs over a regular kid.

• Wow
  • Sick

scopeyscope

VIP Member
For those that are not watching let me also mention that Tim is wearing an Oliver and company T-shirt and Jen says that they all have Oliver and Company T-shirts to match so Jackson has already been pushed to the back burner because it’s going to be all about Oliver. That poor kid

• Sad
  • Wow

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
What’s this psycho going on about?
FC3EDEA5-D7F9-492E-9E1E-B391A4FD58C3.jpeg

Are they encouraging J$ to “pet” Cousin Oliver? If so, he’s not a reincarnation of Bandit. He’s not a dog. He doesn’t need “petting.”

• Wow
  • Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
Was trying to find the newest video they had that did even 500k+ views and it was this Wish one from last year, will bookend with 2 of their other similarly viewed videos:

View attachment 2048100

So we know their views have been declining for awhile now. It will be interesting to see how it goes for the next few months for them. They will get a bump from son2 videos but how much of one and for how long?
During their hiatus I was starting to so some very basic analysis on their views related to the video titles. But I got bored and didn't finish. But I found it interesting how stagnant their views have become. They do get a spike every now and then, like the first Tron video.

I went back about a year and they have only had 14 videos that cracked 300k, and only one in the last 6 months (Tron).

One of their most popular videos in the last year or so was Peppa Pig land and I don't think they have ever gone back. They really are their own #1 saboteurs.

• Heart

Commobore

VIP Member
Obviously the effect this'll have on the kids can't be stated enough but it's hilarious to me how pathetically on brand it all was. Mukbangs in the hospital, vlogging in transit, exposing Jacksonville to the gaping void, wishing they'd filmed more. It was always going to go this way for them.

• Sad