The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does a fancy hospital not have a NICU? Or did they go to a smaller close to home one and that is just expected?
Different hospitals have different levels of NICUS available to them. We had to drive an hour away to have our son because they had the higher level NICU and our local hospital didn't. Really sucked for daily visits but you do what you gotta do.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I immediately had the same thought. I've been told repeatedly buy my OB/GYN and the hospital nurses that there is a point of no return with epidurals. They need you to be able to push. If you have no feeling below the waist, then you cant push. Something seems off about their tale of the epidural.
Yup..I have heard many times "too late for an epidural" and I doubt they're sticking that giant needle in her back when the baby was crowning.🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We have to figure out what to do with J$. I just can’t with these idiots. They had no imagination that his behavior might change when the baby came.

the red caterpillars are back & bigger than ever.

She’s so very sorry she couldn’t show more of the birth. Good god she is so sad she couldn’t show us her vagina isn’t she.
With those eyebrows, I think she is getting makeup tips from Katie (BLAB) 🤡 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just like a homicide investigation, the first 48 hours are crucial to obtain views to remain relevant in the YouTube algorithm.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I worry for Jackson , but wonder how they’ll start treating the baby once the “newness” and honeymoon period wear off. I hope I’m wrong but they are both incapable of love.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really think that the NICU food reviews weren't because they were focusing on themselves and not worrying about their child (don't get me wrong, they WERE doing that, but I don't think that's why they did the food reviews). They reviewed the food because they no longer have any clue how to create content. It stems back from when covid shut everything down and instead of figuring out new content they could create, they shifted to reviewing theme park food because it was easy.
Yeah, this is true, but it's still absolutely crappy optics!

Or, they could have just not filmed in a HOSPITAL and NICU at all... and given their second miracle child the privacy they never afforded their first miracle child.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I immediately had the same thought. I've been told repeatedly by my OB/GYN and the hospital nurses that there is a point of no return with epidurals. They need you to be able to push. If you have no feeling below the waist, then you cant push. Something seems off about their tale of the epidural.
Jen's two pregnancies have been very similar to mine. First I had to be induced and it took days. By the time they got me going I went from zero to get me a fecking epidural. So when I had my second I didn't understand the pains I was having were full blown contractions. Arrived at the hospital and had baby in about 20 minutes. Was told far too far along for an epidural and to be honest I was fine with that as I was just relieved to know the pain was due to an actual person ready to exit. I felt amazing after having gone without and was ready to shower almost immediately and left the same day. I took weeks to feel human again after my first. I don't understand if she'd been that far along why they would give her an epidural or to be honest, why she would want one at that point.

Reactions: 16
Jen's two pregnancies have been very similar to mine. First I had to be induced and it took days. By the time they got me going I went from zero to get me a fecking epidural. So when I had my second I didn't understand the pains I was having were full blown contractions. Arrived at the hospital and had baby in about 20 minutes. Was told far too far along for an epidural and to be honest I was fine with that as I was just relieved to know the pain was due to an actual person ready to exit. I felt amazing after having gone without and was ready to shower almost immediately and left the same day. I took weeks to feel human again after my first. I don't understand if she'd been that far along why they would give her an epidural or to be honest, why she would want one at that point.
Cause she was about to die….

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We all know the Bojos read the criticism about them online because they spend half the day blocking people across social media. Why, in the name of all that is holy, don't they learn anything from what we say? The comments regarding Buddies #1 & 2 are out of concern for the kids and should be a wake up call to reevaluate what you're doing to them. This latest video pisses me off beyond belief but what's even sadder is I believe they can go even lower with how selfish and narcissistic they are. I would bet money the reason she had to pull the privacy curtain in the NICU was because the parents of the crying baby next to her were upset she was filming (not because she wanted privacy for breastfeeding)

FWIW: Dim and Ginn miracle child #1 needs speech therapy, I would also have him evaluated for developmental delays/issues. Put the camera down, Buddy #1 now talks directly into the camera as if that's normal human interaction. He needs to be around kids his age
My guess about the criticism is that Tim thinks he’s smarter than everyone and thinks he knows better. He’s such a control freak. We’re over here screaming at him that his channel and entire life is on fire, and he’s just like, “No it’s not,” while he holds a flame thrower to everything. He seems like the type that if you tell him he’s doing something wrong he will keep doing it to prove you wrong. Even if it means sweeping it under the rug and lying about it later on down the road like nothing ever happened.

Reactions: 31
Yeah, this is true, but it's still absolutely crappy optics!

Or, they could have just not filmed in a HOSPITAL and NICU at all... and given their second miracle child the privacy they never afforded their first miracle child.
which they definitely wouldn’t have given him if they were induced and had ample time. maybe then jenn wouldn’t have to keep asking how many times she pushed

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My guess about the criticism is that Tim thinks he’s smarter than everyone and thinks he knows better. He’s such a control freak. We’re over here screaming at him that his channel and entire life is on fire, and he’s just like, “No it’s not,” while he holds a flame thrower to everything. He seems like the type that if you tell him he’s doing something wrong he will keep doing it to prove you wrong. Even if it means sweeping it under the rug and lying about it later on down the road like nothing ever happened.
YES! Agree 100%. I have thought this about him for a while but you put it into better words than I could have 😝

Reactions: 12
Why Tim need to spend the night in the hospital? He should have been home with Jackson. Jenn could have sent the baby to the nursey if it was to much for her.
then there would be no one to complain about the food!
---
Over here you get a box, regardless of how much you're earning everyone receives it, so not sure why he's making a deal about it or pretending it's because of him, when it's normal for people to receive something

Over here the box is actually quite impressive, a good sized blanket with the alphabet an numbers on it, some books, diapers, 3 little onesies, wipes, some bath stuff for washing, a pacifier, little soft toy an a rattle etc even the box itself was quite nice an was really big, had little pictures of animals on it, my bro kept it an now uses it to store his kids soft toys in it
my identicaltwin girls were in the nicu and they gave us handmade quilts for them and there’s also a reading program in the nicu to promote early literacy for babies were volunteers read to the babies. i thought that was really nice! i love the idea of a box to take home with you and it’s something useful you aren’t just going to toss, you know?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Jenn having to have a glucose test AFTER delivery means she did indeed have gestational diabetes. Knowing this, the way she ate during her pregnancy was disgusting. No one expects her to eat 100% clean but my goodness, she just did not give a duck.

I know breast milk can take a few days to come in but if she actually drank water instead of iced tea or iced coffee, it would aid with her milk production.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
They travel for half the year. How is it that she doesn’t have a toiletry bag ready to go including a hairbrush?
Duh, if she did it would be a vacation toiletry bag, not a hospital toiletry bag.
---
For those who like to calorie count the Snackers trashy foods:

Jen's post delivery burrito Fry Me a River was 1577 calories with no add ons. That's about a day's worth of intake for one meal.

Dim's was 1591 or 1535 depending on which chicken burrito he got.

These people are gross.
And they probably wonder why they gain weight. They don't understand your metabolism generally slows down some every 5 years or so.

Reactions: 9
It’s sickening that one of them didn’t go in the ambulance with the baby. I wonder what excuse they gave to the staff that arranged it.

“I can’t go, I need to film myself stuffing my face with food because I didn’t eat for a whole 4 hours”
“I can’t go because I need my emotional support person here to answer questions for me”
“I can’t go because there’s 20 more minutes of this RH episode”
“I can’t go because I’ll LITERALLY die if Tim is more than 5 feet away from me”
“I can’t go because 2 of us need to pack after our one night here and I haven’t gone shopping for this next hospital staycation”
“Yeah”

So many possibilities. As a mother I just cannot fathom not going with my brand new baby who’s having any type of complications whether it’s a mile down the street or 1000 miles across country. I truly hope he has no further issues because they’ll either ignore it, laugh it off as nothing or monetize it any way they can. Also scummy that they didn’t thank the staff. But I’d bet money on it that they will after reading here. Or they’ll claim they made a donation that they’ll never show proof of.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
No something isn't adding up by the time you are crowning you are not given an epidural or anything.There is a window.

Reactions: 23
Jenn having to have a glucose test AFTER delivery means she did indeed have gestational diabetes. Knowing this, the way she ate during her pregnancy was disgusting. No one expects her to eat 100% clean but my goodness, she just did not give a duck.

I know breast milk can take a few days to come in but if she actually drank water instead of iced tea or iced coffee, it would aid with her milk production.
I know everyone speculated about GD but I had a hard time believing it when her eating habits went from bad to worse to unreal. I’m not a nurse, but if you’re glucose wasn’t an issue before birth , then why would it be necessary to test it after? I don’t remember them taking any blood tests from me post partum.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.