The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot get over the fact that they ate (and showed!!!) all that food (as if it were a Disney food review) while this previously infertile couple's SECOND miracle child in three years was in the NICU!!!

I couldn't eat whenever any of my cats were getting spayed or neutered, or any other surgical procedure they'd have (we have one cat who is missing an ear due to trauma when she was a stray kitten, and she needed frequent surgeries for reconstruction, including a total ear canal ablation).

I'd be constantly worried of something going wrong. Couldn't eat, barely could do my work.

Let alone a NEWBORN BABY requiring a NICU stay!

They are absolute total bleeping assholes. 🖕🖕🖕

I really feel so sorry for those kids.

Reactions: 43
No the birth announcement they made on Instagram and I assume Twitter was on March 6th.
I was going off Tim’s Instagram that posted on the 7th of the side by side. My bad, but I think it highlights the fact that the Trackers have lied so much that it’s easier to believe they lied than telling the truth

Reactions: 15
The stans are back at it! 🤪

Yes, Deb.
Rhodes Scholar, Nobel Prize-Winning Jackson-who-can-barely-talk was emulating Hawaiians he's witnessed, forming his "spiritual bonds"... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2047099

You again?

View attachment 2047101

I hope you're not an English teacher, Adina.

View attachment 2047102

Your father? Or the baby's father? :unsure: Good luck finding out the weight. Probably not going to happen.

View attachment 2047107

For laughs... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "...back to WORK...." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "...total bad ass..." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2047098
Deb needs to form a spiritual bond with a psychiatrist.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you click on the note it will think you’re going to start typing, so if she pressed the space button and then went back, it would have saved the note for the current time. I know this because I have like 50 notes on my phone lol
Ahh ok. Still suspicious that she modified it in some form. She goes out of her way to prove she’s telling “the truth “ and shows how bad she is at lying

I was in the NICU for six months. Wonder how the Bojos would deal with that. My mom would tell me she still had PTSD from it 30+ years later.

They would just shrug and never visit, possibly. Most likely. They will 100% go on about being NICU parents, give us more stickers and cash please.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I also think she had GD. Otherwise they would not be doing another glucose test. It would also explain the baby's size. Women with GD tend to have larger babies, especially if it isn't controlled well. And there is no way her blood sugar was controlled given what she ate. Oliver may have had low sugar as well (again, common for GD babies).

Reactions: 28
So, a few things I thought about after I watched this. I worked at a hospital as an orderly for 8 years & this was more than 10 years ago. So, if some of these things have changed, please comment. I transported patients for testing, to new rooms or discharging from the hospital. Most patients that were having a baby, would be in the delivery room a day or so before giving birth. There were the emergencies but for the most part they would already be there. Then around 2 hours after the baby was born, you would be move to the floor where the nursery & all the other mothers were. They needed the labor/delivery rooms for the next patient. So, there was very high turnover in that area. The emergency room & labor/delivery are the money makers for a hospital. So, they have to keep them running. Most mothers would be in the hospital for 2.5 or 3 days after the baby was born. She seemed like she wasn’t in the hospital that long. Maybe this has changed. Maybe if this is a small hospital, it doesn’t require you to stay that long. She may have just wanted to be discharged to help cut the cost of the stay.

With all that being said, I wondered what kind of insurance they have? They must pay for it themselves since they don’t have normal jobs. I don’t remember how long they were in the hospital with J$. I think she waited this one out so long because they didn’t want to be in the hospital any longer than they had too. Since she talked about how quick it was to deliver the baby this time around. They were planning on having the baby & getting out of there ASAP, but then had the NICU issue. We’ll never hear about the bill, but they were charged something. Also, all that stuff he said was given to them, was most likely added to the bill. Like someone mentioned, once it is open, it’s yours & the hospital can’t take it back.

How does a fancy hospital not have a NICU? Or did they go to a smaller close to home one and that is just expected?
We have two large hospitals near us. One is religious based not that it matters but part of the reason why we have two, but they don't have a NICU or a large surgical suite for other things. Instead they transport everyone to the other hospital for NICU or surgeries which is like ten minutes away.

Reactions: 7
How does a fancy hospital not have a NICU? Or did they go to a smaller close to home one and that is just expected?
It's possible the NICU at the fancy hospital didn't have the correct resources.

My son was transferred to the hospital NICU he was born at, but then had to be transferred to a NICU across town because the hospital NICU was really only set up for babies to grow and not for more problematic issues.

I'm not so concerned that they weren't in the ambulance over to the NICU because sometimes you just don't have a choice. It sounds like they took Anotherson to the nursery to check vitals and stuff before discharge, noticed the oxygen saturation issue, and then the hospital transported him over to the NICU asap. I won't fault them for that.

Reactions: 13
Nice to see the hospitals got the Tracker food review treatment. Honestly. Eating wouldn't even cross my mind if my child was unwell in urgent care. Boggles my mind though doesn't surprise me to see Tim brandishing plates of breakfast in front of the camera while Jen complains about having missed out on sushi for the tenure of her pregnancy. These two have lost touch with reality, seriously. Also made me wicked sad to hear how they kept giving Jackson tit for learning boundaries with the baby. Not all kids are aware that babies are so delicate, and I understand they told him and said be careful, but to whinge about him not knowing straight away is just like ??? you could have prepared him better for this 9 months ago, you couple of pillocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone else report the latest video to YT for child abuse since they're using a defenseless newborn in the "NickYouuuuu" and his brother for financial gains? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
but to whinge about him not knowing straight away is just like ??? you could have prepared him better
I feel like this is going to be a theme now with J in every vlog, they are going to whinge about everything about him, he's not feeding himself so that's his fault, he's not potty trained yet so that's his fault, they seem to think he's going to miraculously know how to be a older child overnight an know all this tit when he's actually behind most toddlers in skills since they haven't taught him anything

The best thing that could happen is their channel suddenly gets deleted to save these kids from looking back at what their childhood was really like an how they were used as money makers, an what their parents truely thought about them

Reactions: 16
Why Tim need to spend the night in the hospital? He should have been home with Jackson. Jenn could have sent the baby to the nursey if it was to much for her.

Reactions: 14
I feel like this is going to be a theme now with J in every vlog, they are going to whinge about everything about him, he's not feeding himself so that's his fault, he's not potty trained yet so that's his fault, they seem to think he's going to miraculously know how to be a older child overnight an know all this tit when he's actually behind most toddlers in skills since they haven't taught him anything

The best thing that could happen is their channel suddenly gets deleted to save these kids from looking back at what their childhood was really like an how they were used as money makers
100% seeing this being the case. Poor lad is going to be critiqued on everything while the new baby will be seen as the golden child. Deffo them seeing Oliver as some sort of a do over, as seen by the frustration in the way they act/talk about J$. Feel sorry for the boy tbh. They have set him up for failure.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I really think that the NICU food reviews weren't because they were focusing on themselves and not worrying about their child (don't get me wrong, they WERE doing that, but I don't think that's why they did the food reviews). They reviewed the food because they no longer have any clue how to create content. It stems back from when covid shut everything down and instead of figuring out new content they could create, they shifted to reviewing theme park food because it was easy. Reviewing the food padded out their videos another 5+ minutes, and they always try to get their videos to the 30min mark, so it was easy content for them to do. They could have done ANYTHING ELSE but they again went the lazy easy route.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I have lots of thoughts on the “birth journey” vlog. Backstory for those that don’t know/forgot— my son was born with a significant heart defect (HLHS) that we found out about when he was a day old. He was brought to the NICU the night of his birth for low O2 levels and then medically transported to our children’s hospital in Chicago where he had his first open heart surgery at 10 days old- we were in the CCU for 9 weeks the first time. He’s had 3 open heart surgeries total now. At the time, our daughter was 2.5 years old. Here are my thoughts/annoyances from this video:

*the night after my son was born, I insisted my husband go home to our daughter and take her to breakfast in the morning before coming to visit. There’s no need for dad to be there especially for second baby besides severe co-dependency.
* after the allotted time after the C I had a SALAD. I couldn’t stomach anything more. I can’t imagine anything fried!
* when you are told something is not quite right with your newborn and they’re taken to the NICU, you feel like your heart just fell out of your butt. Filming should have been the last thing on their mind if they truly cared.
* I had a lot of PTSD from this video mainly due to the beeping of the machines and literally everything else. When Jenn is talking to the camera and the monitor starts dinging and lighting up, it means something not right is being picked up ie- O2 has dipped, heart rate too high or low, missed heart beat, etc. I wanted to slap her bleeping face when she walked away and kept vlogging. My face was glued to that screen when it started beeping.
* how can you eat when your newborn is in the NICU and things haven’t been figured out?? I don’t think I ate a thing for the first month of my sons life. I was too busy praying and crying.
*im sorry, Oliver looks too blue to me- especially around his mouth which shot up huge red flags. Even if he was sent home I would be very skeptical. I pray he doesn’t have any other issues cuz we know his parents won’t be able to give him the care he needs.
*when you have a child who becomes a big brother/sister, their whole world is flipped upside down. Of course Jackson is not going to know what to do. He’s bleeping 3 and has had zero discipline. Buckle up trackers!
*after my sons c-section, I couldn’t feel my legs for 4 days (same happened with the c for my daughter). I still demanded to get discharged when my son got transported to the children’s hospital and walked my ass all over Chicago to be at my sons side. It was painful but as a parent you do what you have to. Suck it up Jenny.
*they were in the NICU for what? 4 days? Any time in the NICU is stressful I’m not discounting that. But there are families who have to walk thru hell with their children in the NICU and children’s hospitals for weeks, months and yes even years. duck YOU.
*im glad to see J4D stocked up on paprika for the end of the video. Good god, those eyebrows.
I’m sure I’m missing more points but it made me sick that they even filmed while going through this.
I second all of this as a mom of a NICU baby. I didn't eat hardly anything for so long and we didn't get any video until he was 10 days old because that was the last thing on my mind. I think our video was about 2 minutes long. I can't imagine not saying thank you to the hospital staff and NICU nurses instead of complaining about the food and bed.
She's BREASTFEEDING or at least PUMPING. Maybe lay off the SPICY sushi burrito as that's going into your newborn later.
And, yes, I noticed the splotched coloring around his eyes and mouth as well. Praying for this little one.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We all know the Bojos read the criticism about them online because they spend half the day blocking people across social media. Why, in the name of all that is holy, don't they learn anything from what we say? The comments regarding Buddies #1 & 2 are out of concern for the kids and should be a wake up call to reevaluate what you're doing to them. This latest video pisses me off beyond belief but what's even sadder is I believe they can go even lower with how selfish and narcissistic they are. I would bet money the reason she had to pull the privacy curtain in the NICU was because the parents of the crying baby next to her were upset she was filming (not because she wanted privacy for breastfeeding)

FWIW: Dim and Ginn miracle child #1 needs speech therapy, I would also have him evaluated for developmental delays/issues. Put the camera down, Buddy #1 now talks directly into the camera as if that's normal human interaction. He needs to be around kids his age

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Jenn said "literally" probably 10 times in the beginning of that vlog. I wanted to rip my hair out.

Something is strange with that story about the epidural. I got to the hospital very late into labor and was told it was too late for an epidural because I was close to push time. Jenn got an epidural while this baby was crowning?!! This seems off to me. Maybe it depends on the hospital or doctor's orders, but they said I absolutely could not have an epidural. I had a similar length of labor as Jenn, but NO MEDS and it was pure agony beyond explanation... however, I didn't care anymore after because the baby arriving healthy was all I cared about.
I immediately had the same thought. I've been told repeatedly by my OB/GYN and the hospital nurses that there is a point of no return with epidurals. They need you to be able to push. If you have no feeling below the waist, then you cant push. Something seems off about their tale of the epidural.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.