The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really hard to tell because he uses "we" are packing, "we" are being discharged. My impression was that Jenn is with Tim and they are packing because you can hear rustling in the background while he is giving the NICU update. It could be a nurse but would he be vlogging with a nurse in the room? Maybe? They were there for 24, how much actual packing could there be? They were expecting to get discharged when the baby went for his testing, wouldn't you pack everything up then? I don't understand these people. Common sense would say that Jenn was with the baby, but that's not the impression I got from Tim's description. I hope I'm wrong. If I couldn't ride in the ambulance with him, I'd be running being it, even if I had just given birth.
This is what I thought as well, but then part of me was like SURELY they didn't let the baby go alone, even if it was just a short distance, unless it's been the hospital themselves that's said no but am not sure there are many hospitals out there that will deny the parents to be at their baby's side

I just could not imagine letting my sick baby go alone, thankfully he's ok but what if things had worsened or god forbid he died, could you imagine standing vlogging thinking it's more important monitizing this for your stans than being at your son's side when you don't know if things will take a turn for the worse, an we don't even know how long that baby was there before they even went to see him

Reactions: 21
Tim always has to brag that he's so loveable, well liked, respected and overall just better than the rest of the plebs out there that he gets free stuff. And it's never, 'wow this was so good of the hospital, saves me going out and buying things so I can stay with Jenn for a few days'. Never any real thanks or appreciation. Just bragging and massaging his massive ego.

Whats funny is it's pretty common atleast where we gave birth for them to give you a ton of tit. Literally everything in your room is available for you to take because your insurance already paid for it. So for us we got like a pack of opened diapers, few things of wipes, aftercare for the wife, books etc. It's not like he was special he literally paid for the tit via insurance or whatever medical bills come his way.

Reactions: 22
Whats funny is it's pretty common atleast where we gave birth for them to give you a ton of tit. Literally everything in your room is available for you to take because your insurance already paid for it. So for us we got like a pack of opened diapers, few things of wipes, aftercare for the wife, books etc. It's not like he was special he literally paid for the tit via insurance or whatever medical bills come his way.
Over here you get a box, regardless of how much you're earning everyone receives it, so not sure why he's making a deal about it or pretending it's because of him, when it's normal for people to receive something

Over here the box is actually quite impressive, a good sized blanket with the alphabet an numbers on it, some books, diapers, 3 little onesies, wipes, some bath stuff for washing, a pacifier, little soft toy an a rattle etc even the box itself was quite nice an was really big, had little pictures of animals on it, my bro kept it an now uses it to store his kids soft toys in it

Reactions: 8
A bleeping FOOD REVIEW OF SUSHI AND BURGER WRAPS IN THE BIRTHING ROOM?????
And of course the Sushi was deep fried! What bleeping morons..who gives a tit about what you had to eat...only the Slackers feel this is important to show the world thier crappy diet.

Reactions: 24
I'd love to see the bill for that ambulance ride. Ouch. Stans better get their wallets out for extra super stickers.

I commented yesterday about donating all that stuff. A lot of what they brought home was most likely because of their extended stay. Anything brought to them or used by them, they have to either take or toss. Like the little bucket and the diapers. If they didn't take it, it would have be tossed because the hospital can't reuse it. 100% Jenn also forgot toothpaste, which is why they gave her some. Tim was wrong for showing it as a haul, he really shouldn't have shown it at all.

Really, this vlog should have been 5 minutes on the couch, baby is here, happy and healthy and we're all great. Here's a video from Tim going to ABC place while we were on our break. No exploitation, no baby with a cpap mask and feeding tube. These people are absolutely disgusting.

Whoever mentioned the library being a desk at the hospital where they took J$ to pick out a book, I think you are exactly right. Jenn was making such a scene, Tim obviously had his hands full with a toddler while his wife was birthing their second miracle child...some poor soul took J$ out of the room and gave him a book. Thus, the Tracker spin on it is, he picked out a book for baby brother at the library. That book in the bag was that book and that was most certainly not an Orange County public library book.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just when you think these asshats can't dip any lower they do :mad:
How can you be vlogging while your child is being rushed to another hospital? How can your underdeveloped 3 year old be present while his egg donor is screaming for help? Food would be the last thing on my mind if there were complications with my child after birth? What is wrong with you 2 aholes?

Okay - so there's my rant. For the love of God Tim, put the camera down. Don't you see what you are doing - even to your 3 year old. He talks to the camera and not to his 2 useless humans (not using the word parents bc they are not). And I get it, some people are good with their child being present at their siblings birth. That's their choice. But with J$ he is not a mature 3 year old, this must have traumatized him BIG TIME. The Trackers have burnt so many bridges that they couldn't even find someone to watch their child. Bet they wish they were back in Hawaii and had the van guys available to help them out - LOL!!!! Planny B couldn't even stay around long enough to help. And where is the big friend Stanny Lean?

And not for nothing but whatever J4Dinners was eating did not look appetizing at all - TBH.

I feel for these children - it breaks my heart as a Mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yeah, you take it because you paid for it. But they could totally donate a lot of this on their own. Hopefully they don't have a giveaway next year with all this tit. 😅 Jenn probably telling stans, "I don't want to see any of these nipple shields on eBay!"

But seriously, this hospital bill has to be huge for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For those who like to calorie count the Snackers trashy foods:

Jen's post delivery burrito Fry Me a River was 1577 calories with no add ons. That's about a day's worth of intake for one meal.

Dim's was 1591 or 1535 depending on which chicken burrito he got.

These people are gross.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Not going into the ambulance with your sick newborn floors me

Even worse focusing on the FOOD you ordered

Jesus Christ they are disgusting pieces of sh*t

Reactions: 27
Unbelievable, Dim says he going to start a second channel where he's going to review hospital beds for visitors. :LOL:

Dim points at the bed and says, "Terrible!"

This is what he got... ⭐

View attachment 2046490

This is what he expected... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View attachment 2046489
LMFAO the man acts like he's never had a child before... That's literally THE bed for new fathers in every hospital I've ever seen. Yeah it's not perfect, but it allowed me to get some rest while my wife and our daughter slept during our few nights in the hospital. Guy's such a bleeping diva.

• Haha
The stans are back at it! 🤪

Yes, Deb.
Rhodes Scholar, Nobel Prize-Winning Jackson-who-can-barely-talk was emulating Hawaiians he's witnessed, forming his "spiritual bonds"... :rolleyes:

1679488520164.png

You again?

1679488608689.png

I hope you're not an English teacher, Adina.

1679488649987.png

Your
father? Or the baby's father? :unsure: Good luck finding out the weight. Probably not going to happen.

1679488754185.png

For laughs... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "...back to WORK...." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "...total bad ass..." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1679488459656.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Dim's POV when he insisted he was "in" during their 5-second procreation jaunt.
Ginn: "Are you sure it's in? Are you done yet? I need a nap and a footlong sub. No that's not an innuendo, I'm staaaaarving and need a footlong."
View attachment 2046516
What a bleeping way to login to my daily Tattle shift... woof Ginnifer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LMFAO the man acts like he's never had a child before... That's literally THE bed for new fathers in every hospital I've ever seen. Yeah it's not perfect, but it allowed me to get some rest while my wife and our daughter slept during our few nights in the hospital. Guy's such a bleeping diva.
He's lucky he even got to be there, some hospitals here don't let anyone stay, they will allow one into the delivery room which is usually the father or a parent if the father isn't present then you can only be there during visiting hours

Reactions: 11
So, they're definitely having a third so she can live her Marie fantasy, right? 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Yes, Deb.
Rhodes Scholar, Nobel Prize-Winning Jackson-who-can-barely-talk was emulating Hawaiians he's witnessed, forming his "spiritual bonds"... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2047099

You again?

View attachment 2047101

View attachment 2047102

Your father? Or the baby's father? :unsure: Good luck finding out the weight. Probably not going to happen.

View attachment 2047107

For laughs... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "...back to WORK...." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: "...total bad ass..." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2047098
Your father? Or the baby's father? :unsure: Good luck finding out the weight. Probably not going to happen.
Probably the same person. Would explain a lot
---

Yes, Deb.

View attachment 2047099

You again?

View attachment 2047101

View attachment 2047102

View attachment 2047107

View attachment 2047098
Probably the same person. Would explain a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have lots of thoughts on the “birth journey” vlog. Backstory for those that don’t know/forgot— my son was born with a significant heart defect (HLHS) that we found out about when he was a day old. He was brought to the NICU the night of his birth for low O2 levels and then medically transported to our children’s hospital in Chicago where he had his first open heart surgery at 10 days old- we were in the CCU for 9 weeks the first time. He’s had 3 open heart surgeries total now. At the time, our daughter was 2.5 years old. Here are my thoughts/annoyances from this video:

*the night after my son was born, I insisted my husband go home to our daughter and take her to breakfast in the morning before coming to visit. There’s no need for dad to be there especially for second baby besides severe co-dependency.
* after the allotted time after the C I had a SALAD. I couldn’t stomach anything more. I can’t imagine anything fried!
* when you are told something is not quite right with your newborn and they’re taken to the NICU, you feel like your heart just fell out of your butt. Filming should have been the last thing on their mind if they truly cared.
* I had a lot of PTSD from this video mainly due to the beeping of the machines and literally everything else. When Jenn is talking to the camera and the monitor starts dinging and lighting up, it means something not right is being picked up ie- O2 has dipped, heart rate too high or low, missed heart beat, etc. I wanted to slap her bleeping face when she walked away and kept vlogging. My face was glued to that screen when it started beeping.
* how can you eat when your newborn is in the NICU and things haven’t been figured out?? I don’t think I ate a thing for the first month of my sons life. I was too busy praying and crying.
*im sorry, Oliver looks too blue to me- especially around his mouth which shot up huge red flags. Even if he was sent home I would be very skeptical. I pray he doesn’t have any other issues cuz we know his parents won’t be able to give him the care he needs.
*when you have a child who becomes a big brother/sister, their whole world is flipped upside down. Of course Jackson is not going to know what to do. He’s bleeping 3 and has had zero discipline. Buckle up trackers!
*after my sons c-section, I couldn’t feel my legs for 4 days (same happened with the c for my daughter). I still demanded to get discharged when my son got transported to the children’s hospital and walked my ass all over Chicago to be at my sons side. It was painful but as a parent you do what you have to. Suck it up Jenny.
*they were in the NICU for what? 4 days? Any time in the NICU is stressful I’m not discounting that. But there are families who have to walk thru hell with their children in the NICU and children’s hospitals for weeks, months and yes even years. duck YOU.
*im glad to see J4D stocked up on paprika for the end of the video. Good god, those eyebrows.
I’m sure I’m missing more points but it made me sick that they even filmed while going through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Unbelievable, Dim says he going to start a second channel where he's going to review hospital beds for visitors. :LOL:

Dim points at the bed and says, "Terrible!"

This is what he got... ⭐

View attachment 2046490

This is what he expected... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View attachment 2046489
Holy tit, they managed to leave tit all over the floor in the hospital room for an overnight. These 2 are utter slobs. I could have sworn that the hospital rooms where my kids were born had small closets to put things in, in case a longer stay may be needed. The name Trashkashians is well suited for the Trackholes.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So wait, they didn’t take the cuntcierge ambulance to the hospital?? Isn’t there a Tesla ambulance out there that serves McDonald’s in first class that could’ve brought them to the hospital together?? Jenn is a child so she couldn’t ride with her sick son in the ambulance without Tim and Tim couldn’t ride in the ambulance because Jenn can’t drive a car! A clown show. Can’t make this tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have lots of thoughts on the “birth journey” vlog. Backstory for those that don’t know/forgot— my son was born with a significant heart defect (HLHS) that we found out about when he was a day old. He was brought to the NICU the night of his birth for low O2 levels and then medically transported to our children’s hospital in Chicago where he had his first open heart surgery at 10 days old- we were in the CCU for 9 weeks the first time. He’s had 3 open heart surgeries total now. At the time, our daughter was 2.5 years old. Here are my thoughts/annoyances from this video:

*the night after my son was born, I insisted my husband go home to our daughter and take her to breakfast in the morning before coming to visit. There’s no need for dad to be there especially for second baby besides severe co-dependency.
* after the allotted time after the C I had a SALAD. I couldn’t stomach anything more. I can’t imagine anything fried!
* when you are told something is not quite right with your newborn and they’re taken to the NICU, you feel like your heart just fell out of your butt. Filming should have been the last thing on their mind if they truly cared.
* I had a lot of PTSD from this video mainly due to the beeping of the machines and literally everything else. When Jenn is talking to the camera and the monitor starts dinging and lighting up, it means something not right is being picked up ie- O2 has dipped, heart rate too high or low, missed heart beat, etc. I wanted to slap her bleeping face when she walked away and kept vlogging. My face was glued to that screen when it started beeping.
* how can you eat when your newborn is in the NICU and things haven’t been figured out?? I don’t think I ate a thing for the first month of my sons life. I was too busy praying and crying.
*im sorry, Oliver looks too blue to me- especially around his mouth which shot up huge red flags. Even if he was sent home I would be very skeptical. I pray he doesn’t have any other issues cuz we know his parents won’t be able to give him the care he needs.
*when you have a child who becomes a big brother/sister, their whole world is flipped upside down. Of course Jackson is not going to know what to do. He’s bleeping 3 and has had zero discipline. Buckle up trackers!
*after my sons c-section, I couldn’t feel my legs for 4 days (same happened with the c for my daughter). I still demanded to get discharged when my son got transported to the children’s hospital and walked my ass all over Chicago to be at my sons side. It was painful but as a parent you do what you have to. Suck it up Jenny.
*they were in the NICU for what? 4 days? Any time in the NICU is stressful I’m not discounting that. But there are families who have to walk thru hell with their children in the NICU and children’s hospitals for weeks, months and yes even years. duck YOU.
*im glad to see J4D stocked up on paprika for the end of the video. Good god, those eyebrows.
I’m sure I’m missing more points but it made me sick that they even filmed while going through this.
Your story brought tears to my eyes, it must be so incredibly difficult to watch this tit show after all that you have been through.

$liver was in NICU for 48 hours, not 4 days. He was born Monday, March 6th and was transferred the next day, Tuesday. They went home on Thursday. I am not, by any means, trying to minimize them having a baby in the NICU, but they clearly didn't seem to give a duck. Yet, I'm willing to bet, they are going to cash in on N$CU, N$CU, N$CU as much as they possibly can.

I truly hope this baby has no long term, lasting affects stemming from this breathing problem. My younger daughter has had severe asthma/allergies her entire life and I couldn't even begin to count the number of ER/Urgent care visits for breathing treatments that we've had through the years. I cannot imagine them dealing with a child who had to use a nebulizer or checking their oxygen levels or dealing daily medications. Hotel rooms have always been particularly challenging through the years because of the carpeting/dirty AC and can't imagine how he'd be treated if NotAGirl affected their luxury travel lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How does a fancy hospital not have a NICU? Or did they go to a smaller close to home one and that is just expected?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.