The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol we all know their last name on here. thats actually how I found this site by googling "tim tracker last name" but I'm sure they try really hard for most people not to know their last name so gin showing her wrist band for a half second with her last name showing was an lol moment. With a horrid name like bojanowski I wouldn't want anyone to know it either.
To be fair the maiden name is not much better she was doomed if she did and doomed if she didn't. At least she got to keep the same initials. I guess....

Ugh but Oliver and Jackson both have mouthful of names. I guess they could shorten them to Jack and Ollie, though I doubt their imbecile parents will want them to do that for continuity purposes of their stupid channel.

And the hospital haul isn't a Snacker exclusive. That obnoxious coworker of mine I was referring to a few pages back told the lady we were having a shower for to take everything and then some the hospital gave them. So I was expecting exactly this when the Snackers got back from the hospital. Of course, they have to act like they're special though :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And anyone notice she mentioned in passing she had to get another glucose test before nursing or something? Is this normal, or is it like I'm suspecting that someone may have had GD and lied their ass off again. Lord, she is a horrible person all she wanted to do after having that kid was get her hourly mercury dosage. Never mind the kid is still sharing her nutrients. Guess she decided to ditch the greasy beef sandwich place or forgot about that.

Reactions: 19
Don’t know if it’s been posted yet but it occurred to me that the notes app records the times create and update the note. If she “took” note of her contraction then why is the time posted at 10:48 am? There is no 10 am entry! Wow she must have an excellent memory to remember the time apart in her contractions. Before Jenn jumps in and goes she just wrote it down and posted it in her phone, why just show where you took the notes down and show it instead of writing it down again? #foiledbythemetadata

edit: just did a quick experiment and the time notes the last time I wrote in the note
View attachment 2046339
If you click on the note it will think you’re going to start typing, so if she pressed the space button and then went back, it would have saved the note for the current time. I know this because I have like 50 notes on my phone lol

Reactions: 6
Dim's POV when he insisted he was "in" during their 5-second procreation jaunt.
Ginn: "Are you sure it's in? Are you done yet? I need a nap and a footlong sub. No that's not an innuendo, I'm staaaaarving and need a footlong."
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 10.35.29 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It's bleeping surreal and weird that they were acting like the birth of their child is some hotel review. It's very concerning that J$ is aping for the camera now, he talked to it instead of his own parents. He doesn't understand that his brother is not a pet. It's repulsive how gauche they are about everything. They sound too stupid to have children in their care, and they put that on tape. They both have this newly overt sweaty, slovenly, sloppy, paprika colored weaponized incompetence. This new video just gave proof of how badly they lied about all of it and how classless they are.
They only cared that they couldn't film Gin's Big Monetized Moment and seemed absolutely blase about their newborn in NICU. It's gross.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And anyone notice she mentioned in passing she had to get another glucose test before nursing or something? Is this normal, or is it like I'm suspecting that someone may have had GD and lied their ass off again. Lord, she is a horrible person all she wanted to do after having that kid was get her hourly mercury dosage. Never mind the kid is still sharing her nutrients. Guess she decided to ditch the greasy beef sandwich place or forgot about that.
She definitely had gestational diabetes. From the Mayo Clinic’s page on those who are diagnosed with it:
A8AC469C-D74F-4776-A53C-1985AE94599F.jpeg

Reactions: 17
I’ve wondered for an awhile now about Buddy growing up with that camera in his face and how it will affect him. He has grown up watching his parents talk into that camera like it’s their best friend, and by now probably their only friend.

I wonder if Buddy sees it that way too and when he talks directly to it if he thinks he’s talking to his friends too. And then there are the live shows where they show Buddy how many people send him stickers and emojis. It has to be confusing for him.

That kid is gonna be fucked.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
To be fair the maiden name is not much better she was doomed if she did and doomed if she didn't. At least she got to keep the same initials. I guess....

Ugh but Oliver and Jackson both have mouthful of names. I guess they could shorten them to Jack and Ollie, though I doubt their imbecile parents will want them to do that for continuity purposes of their stupid channel.

And the hospital haul isn't a Snacker exclusive. That obnoxious coworker of mine I was referring to a few pages back told the lady we were having a shower for to take everything and then some the hospital gave them. So I was expecting exactly this when the Snackers got back from the hospital. Of course, they have to act like they're special though :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

She mentioned needing to get a platelet count test before the epidural. My platelets were scary low when I had tests done and had to see a hemotologist, turned out they were normal it was the blood test that the obgyn took that caused my results to be faulty due to the blood tests not being done same day (usually they are shipped out and have an additive mixed in to prevent clumping) the hemotologist does bloodwork in office so my results were accurate. If you have low platelets it can cause your blood not to clot and therefore dangerous when giving birth. Also you can't get an epidural if it's low.

Reactions: 9
I felt really bad for Jackson in this video. Jenn especially was very critical of him, and it didn’t need to be shared in the video. At the end of the video it was like she just wanted to keep bitching on and on about Jackson and Tim had to kind of smooth that out. Now if Jackson ever watches this video in the future (which is likely because it’s about his brother’s birth) he will get to listen to every mean thing his mom said about him. They have always just expected him to either already know everything or figure it out instantly on his own because they can’t be bothered to teach him anything themselves. That’s not his fault.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She sure didn’t care about test results. She wanted that epidural NOW! She was going to DIE!

So much for this hospital giving them cuntcierge service.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So if Tim was sleeping at the hospital, who had Jackson or did Jackson sleep there too?

Reactions: 8
Don’t know if it’s been posted yet but it occurred to me that the notes app records the times create and update the note. If she “took” note of her contraction then why is the time posted at 10:48 am? There is no 10 am entry! Wow she must have an excellent memory to remember the time apart in her contractions. Before Jenn jumps in and goes she just wrote it down and posted it in her phone, why just show where you took the notes down and show it instead of writing it down again? #foiledbythemetadata

edit: just did a quick experiment and the time notes the last time I wrote in the note
View attachment 2046339
Maybe she had to rewrite the note because the original one didn’t tie up with the timeline they gave us? She couldn’t be lying, surely?

• Haha
Hey Ginn if you read here you are still a fat lazy useless greasy witch who doesn't.care about her miracle prop1.and super size $liver

Reactions: 12
I had two pregnancies, one with GD and one without. I only remember having a glucose test after the birth when I had GD.

Reactions: 12
They spent WEEKS planning for and packing their hospital bags.. used almost NOTHING they packed and even forget to pack a hairbrush for Jenn. You just can't make this level of incompetence up.
They travel for half the year. How is it that she doesn’t have a toiletry bag ready to go including a hairbrush?

Reactions: 18
Lol I called it. I really was joking, I can’t believe they f’ing have a hospital haul. 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Tim always has to brag that he's so loveable, well liked, respected and overall just better than the rest of the plebs out there that he gets free stuff. And it's never, 'wow this was so good of the hospital, saves me going out and buying things so I can stay with Jenn for a few days'. Never any real thanks or appreciation. Just bragging and massaging his massive ego.

Reactions: 17
Thinking back in the vlog about the kid being moved to the NICU, is it normal for the parents not to be in the ambulance? Like am assuming gin was there but did he turn down going in the ambulance to vlog? Or would they have only taken mother an baby?

Lol we all know their last name on here. thats actually how I found this site by googling "tim tracker last name" but I'm sure they try really hard for most people not to know their last name so gin showing her wrist band for a half second with her last name showing was an lol moment. With a horrid name like bojanowski I wouldn't want anyone to know it either.
Is that a time on that wristband after the date?

Reactions: 2
Thinking back in the vlog about the kid being moved to the NICU, is it normal for the parents not to be in the ambulance? Like am assuming gin was there but did he turn down going in the ambulance to vlog? Or would they have only taken mother an baby?
It's really hard to tell because he uses "we" are packing, "we" are being discharged. My impression was that Jenn is with Tim and they are packing because you can hear rustling in the background while he is giving the NICU update. It could be a nurse but would he be vlogging with a nurse in the room? Maybe? They were there for 24, how much actual packing could there be? They were expecting to get discharged when the baby went for his testing, wouldn't you pack everything up then? I don't understand these people. Common sense would say that Jenn was with the baby, but that's not the impression I got from Tim's description. I hope I'm wrong. If I couldn't ride in the ambulance with him, I'd be running being it, even if I had just given birth.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.