The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spent WEEKS planning for and packing their hospital bags.. used almost NOTHING they packed and even forget to pack a hairbrush for Jenn. You just can't make this level of incompetence up.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She’s eating a deep fried sushi burrito?? Wtf is that? It looks so gross. And she’s acting like she hasn’t eaten fish in months. ?!?!? You know how Tim told everyone to only believe what they say. I wonder if that works on themselves too. Like Jen told herself she hasn’t had fish practically everyday of her pregnancy so now she believes it.

897D3AB4-E453-4F0D-97B4-6571AE44CE86.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 30
J$ is going to remember watching $liver for the rest of his life and not in a good way. The Trackers did not prepare him for it at all. What if something went wrong and Ginn or the baby died? I'm glad they're both healthy but it could have happened. I imagine Ginn and J$ both screaming at the same time while the medical professionals are trying to concentrate.

These two cannot keep their lies straight. As someone else said earlier, no library around them is open before 9. They really think their fans are stupid... well... a lot of them are haha.

You can clearly see her hospital bracelet with the date 3/6/23 and the doctor's name. I won't post it here but it's in the video. With a quick google search I found her doctor's website and the hospital she delivered at. Editor extraordinaire Ginn is getting sloppier and sloppier. That would have been the main thing I focused on editing out if I was her.

The Trackers carried on and on about how baby $liver can fit into newborn diapers. Yet when Dim does his NICU haul we see an opened package of Pampers size 1. The baby was wearing Pampers when he was leaving the hospital (the newborn diapers were Huggies). I guess he didn't fit in the newborn diapers very well.

Her hospital bed had a USB port on it. I'm sure Dim got more excited seeing it than he was seeing $liver for the first time. He must have brought Ginn a hairbrush because you can see it on the table later on.

Ginn used her favorite word 'we' and said "WE went to get sushi." Uh... no DIM went to get sushi because you're in the hospital and haven't been discharged yet.

The Trackers seemed more concerned about the hospital food than their own child in the NICU. That's a new low even for the Trackers.

I wonder if they caused a huge scene when they were moved from their private NICU room to the PICU room they had to share. "DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!" I feel so bad for the family who had to share a room with them. They were already worried about their sick child and they got put into a room with the Trackers who were vlogging it like it was a stay at a Disney resort and complaining about the service.

I bet the Trackers will thank the NICU nurses in the next video because they were called out on it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The most "preparing" they did to get Buddy OG ready for Buddy 2.0 is repeatedly asking him if he's "soooooo excited" for a baby brother for the last 9 months.

My thing is if I’m not sure, I just won’t buy it

these two “We weren’t sure, so we just got everything”
They eat like the zombie apocalypse is in progress and it might be their last meal (I wonder if the hospital cafeteria staff thought they were preparing meals for a family of 4 who had ended up in the hospital after being stuck on a deserted island for 40 days), but then act like it's a forced mandatory inconvenience to get extra diapers and cracked nipple cream from the hospital.

She’s eating a deep fried sushi burrito?? Wtf is that? It looks so gross.

View attachment 2046434
It's fast food sushi for white people stepping outside their Taco Bell bubble. Rolls? NOT ENOUGH - must stuff a giant version of it in one's face!!!! Give the witch a bleeping fried sushi BURRITO filled with cheap filler fake crab meat and a tiny bit of stale tuna and salmon. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it just me--or did both of them seem to be not even the least bit stressed or concerned that $liver had to go to NICU? It seemed about the equivalent of being moved from the Wilderness Lodge to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Well, the food is much better here at the NICU. I know that some people are stress eaters, but seeing my newborn baby hooked up to all those tubes and monitors would have made me physically ill. They ate like they were on vacation. I would have been crying, not necessarily sobbing, but tearful and worried. They really didn't seem the least bit disturbed by this entire thing and I cannot wrap my head around it.

Agree. They did a real crappy job preparing him for a BABY. The kid was expecting a brother, probably the way his cousins are sisters. They got him a doll and a big brother tshirt, that's about it.
I got that impression too. They just shrug everything off like a joke. God Forbid if Oliver ends up having asthma or some other lung related disease. They wouldn’t know what to do with themselves. I also think they wouldn’t remember to give him his meds or inhaler, etc. Reminds me of that dog gif with everything burning around it. “This is fine.”

Reactions: 13
I have a theory. What if Jackson was having a particularly hard time listening to Jenn wail like a banshee, so one of the nurses took him out of the room. Their (disgusting) "haul" included a board book, so maybe this nurse/kind soul let Jackson pick out a book for his new brother from a "library" of sorts that the nurses station has for rough moments like these.

Just a thought, but it would make sense of all the tidbits that don't line up: the library comments, Jackson coming and going, being there and not being there for the birth at the same time, the book they got for free...?

Reactions: 31
After giving us a description of all that grease loaded food they ate, I’m kind of surprised Tim didn’t film a hospital room tour, you know, the one that was small, but still very nice, like it was a bleeping resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
J$ is going to remember watching $liver for the rest of his life and not in a good way. The Trackers did not prepare him for it at all. What if something went wrong and Ginn or the baby died? I'm glad they're both healthy but it could have happened. I imagine Ginn and J$ both screaming at the same time while the medical professionals are trying to concentrate.

These two cannot keep their lies straight. As someone else said earlier, no library around them is open before 9. They really think their fans are stupid... well... a lot of them are haha.

You can clearly see her hospital bracelet with the date 3/6/23 and the doctor's name. I won't post it here but it's in the video. With a quick google search I found her doctor's website and the hospital she delivered at. Editor extraordinaire Ginn is getting sloppier and sloppier. That would have been the main thing I focused on editing out if I was her.

The Trackers carried on and on about how baby $liver can fit into newborn diapers. Yet when Dim does his NICU haul we see an opened package of Pampers size 1. The baby was wearing Pampers when he was leaving the hospital (the newborn diapers were Huggies). I guess he didn't fit in the newborn diapers very well.

Her hospital bed had a USB port on it. I'm sure Dim got more excited seeing it than he was seeing $liver for the first time. He must have brought Ginn a hairbrush because you can see it on the table later on.

Ginn used her favorite word 'we' and said "WE went to get sushi." Uh... no DIM went to get sushi because you're in the hospital and haven't been discharged yet.

The Trackers seemed more concerned about the hospital food than their own child in the NICU. That's a new low even for the Trackers.

I wonder if they caused a huge scene when they were moved from their private NICU room to the PICU room they had to share. "DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!" I feel so bad for the family who had to share a room with them. They were already worried about their sick child and they got put into a room with the Trackers who were vlogging it like it was a stay at a Disney resort and complaining about the service.

I bet the Trackers will thank the NICU nurses in the next video because they were called out on it here.
When they posted the first pictures of Tim with Oliver, they blacked out Tim’s visitor badge but couldn’t be bothered to do so in the video.

Reactions: 18
The face of a witch who wouldn't shut up about saying she's "sooooooo excited" to meet her second "miracle" child for the last 49 months.
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 8.42.56 PM.png

Dedicated to digging between the gaps of her teeth with her swollen tongue to find extra bits of food even after birth.
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 8.40.51 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m 3:44 minutes into the “baby 0liver is here!” vlog and I’m already bored. Please no more children for these people because I cannot handle hearing J3n explain contractions for one more second in this lifetime.

ps… the next recommended video is titled “A whole lotta nothing.” The yt algorithm knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It really bugs me that they accepted all that stuff from the hospital. They should have said "I know we look homeless, but we actually we are bringing this poor baby home in a Tesla while we wait for our new $70k car to arrive. Oh and we went on $150,000 worth of vacations last year and own 17 strollers and just finished decorating a brand new nursery with $100s of dollars of unnecessary and tacky art on the walls so please give this stuff to families who are actually struggling and in need of it."

Obviously they have succeeded this long solely due to the power of the grift so I shouldn't be surprised... but it's gross.

Reactions: 33
Lol we all know their last name on here. thats actually how I found this site by googling "tim tracker last name" but I'm sure they try really hard for most people not to know their last name so gin showing her wrist band for a half second with her last name showing was an lol moment. With a horrid name like bojanowski I wouldn't want anyone to know it either.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unbelievable, Dim says he going to start a second channel where he's going to review hospital beds for visitors. :LOL:

Dim points at the bed and says, "Terrible!"

This is what he got... ⭐

1679460198148.png

This is what he expected... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

1679459883946.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Lol we all know their last name on here. thats actually how I found this site by googling "tim tracker last name" but I'm sure they try really hard for most people not to know their last name so gin showing her wrist band for a half second with her last name showing was an lol moment. With a horrid name like bojanowski I wouldn't want anyone to know it either.
Well well well. It does say 3/6! I thought she went in on the morning of the 7th or did they lie about the baby’s bday?

• Wow
Reactions: 14

I also noticed that and looked up the doctor. I'm sure she's a perfectly lovely woman, but I now see where Jen’s paprika inspiration comes from.

She also failed to edit out the pink tag on Tim’s shirt that they blacked out in earlier photos. Although you can’t really make out any info on that other than a creepy photo of Tim.

For people that are so scared about mobs showing up at their gates they sure are careless about things like this.

Reactions: 22
5 year old Jackson pushes 2 year old Oliver down the stairs.

Tim: it was just a tiny, the smallest and gentle slightest tap.

I’ve noticed Tim downplays Jackson’s behavior more so than Jenn. I remember when Tim said Jackson “tapped” Jenns stomach (something along those lines) I even made a comment about it here.

In the Hospital, Tim says Jac“tapped” Oliver’s bassinet and woke him up.
Tim says they need to have Jackson calm down just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit.

at least Jenn can admit jackson needs to learn to be more gentle.
“He wasn’t aggressive” - Tim

can you imagine on the playground “your son smacked my daughter!”
Tim: “ it was a gentle tap, your kid didn’t die!”

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.