The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Tim is so exhausted taking care of “3” babies, it looks like his left eye is going to close completely. Look how rested Jen looks. You know she has him running around doing everything while she lays on her ass and breastfeeds all day. She is going to be the death of him. 💀

He looks like he took DayQuil and NyQuil at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Don’t know if it’s been posted yet but it occurred to me that the notes app records the times create and update the note. If she “took” note of her contraction then why is the time posted at 10:48 am? There is no 10 am entry! Wow she must have an excellent memory to remember the time apart in her contractions. Before Jenn jumps in and goes she just wrote it down and posted it in her phone, why just show where you took the notes down and show it instead of writing it down again? #foiledbythemetadata

edit: just did a quick experiment and the time notes the last time I wrote in the note
View attachment 2046339
Came for the chaos, and just had to comment. She did NOT just leave the timestamp on while claiming her last note was taken hours before 10 am. She is even getting sloppy with her lies.Someone please put this in the wiki cause wow what a idiot! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found this vlog absurdly exploitative, especially the NICU part. If my newborn was just put in the NICU I would be fully focused on the wellness of my child and containing my own internal panic. Miss Anxiety seems downright chipper and laughs as they review the NICU food. Oh let's not forget to film our NICU baby all tubed up for maximum Youtube engagement. Gross.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve found him y’all. The male, neckbearded equal to Tiffany Ann. Only this one stand up for his king and queef in Facebook comments 😂😂😂
I like he says worry about yourself, meanwhile he's a Stan for the Trackers (????!!??!?!?!!!!!)

Reactions: 7
They need to get J (and now baby) off these vlogs NOW. It has always been wrong, but now it is a whole other level of wrong.

Don't film your baby in the f-ing NICU! Jenn was filming in a SHARED room (with partition) and picked up the sound of the baby in the next room crying. That is WRONG. If I was that mother and found out my crying NICU/PICU infant was recorded on the vlog of these assholes I would throw a fit. Disgusting.

As @xmasbdaygirl said, not a single statement of gratitude towards the care team who watched baby around the clock. But Jenn made sure to thank the stans at the end for being part of the journey and understanding and all that. 😠

They really really need to stop filming J, like yesterday (or like 3+ years ago, really). I have some concerns from a couple things in this vlog, and they need to get him away from the camera. I am not sure this "head on head" thing they keep talking about J doing is just a silly, funny joke as they both tried to make it be ("mind-melding" 🙄) - that seems very much like a sensory thing and I recognize it because someone I know did something very similar to this as a baby and toddler and grew up with definite sensory processing issues. They need to stop filming that child adjusting to the endless stimuli they are putting him through, and make sure he is OK. I wouldn't normally talk about this at all, but they constantly bring up his mannerisms and behavior. Nearly everything they point out is turned into a joke or a "cute" thing he does, or they tell the viewers things he is doing that they don't understand. 🙁 They had months to prepare him for this baby and it was always "he is so excited and is going to be the best brother!" -- but did they ever talk with him, help him understand what it would be like, etc.?

Tim needs to turn this channel back into theme park content only.
I stopped commenting on the buddy’s behavior awhile ago because there is so much I recognize from my daughter and her friends. He needs an evaluation by a developmental pediatrician but they are too selfish and stupid to get him the help that he needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
These two are just so terrible. I pray to the sweet baby Buddy Jeebus that this is the year the channel fails and they have to live normal lives like the rest of us. These overprivileged do-nothings need a swift reality check. Did someone come to take J$ eventually or did he spend a night in the hospital with his parents?

TTT #124 Oliver Grift: Please stans, I want some more superchats.

Reactions: 12
I have to commend everyone who was able to watch this video. I only could handle another 4 minutes, up to the part where she says she felt like she was going to die.

I guess I have to give Tim some credit for one thing. I don’t know how he lives with that witch without wanting to dump her off in the nearest swamp every time she opens her mouth.

It’s too bad she got the epidural in the “nick of time”. I would have enjoyed her experiencing pushing out that giant baby without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think they just drove away anyone who would've done it for them. They have plenty of former friends and family in central Florida. No one wanted to help. No one in their real lives likes them.
I agree completely. I just meant they couldn’t call whatever hired sitter they are on now at 6am and expect her to rush over. Whoever they have now is no Lynn. And like you said, they don’t have anyone else.

Reactions: 9
I don’t know why anything they do surprises me at this point, but I found Jenn’s level of detachment from the baby shocking. She has no maternal instinct or feelings. She couldn’t even be bothered to pretend to care. Or maybe that level of unselfishness is beyond anything her brain can imagine. She got more excited about each crappy meal she showed than she ever got over the baby.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Do far we know that Oliver is a “good pooper”

Jenn has already started calling boy #2 buddy.

you can’t let boy #1 throw things and toys in the air for the better part of 2 years and then all of an sudden expect him to stop just bc there Is another kid there.

i only have one kid, is it really that hard to integrate kids? I would think They just need to give him time to adjust. It JUST happened. They want to be a statistic so bad. “Our oldest isn’t adjusting”
“We are soooooooo tired” “our life is so hard”
that part about getting home and jenn saying they have to address jackson’s behavior and he HAS to be gentle really bothered me. first of all, you stayed at the hospital your stay and the nicu stay (i don’t blame her at all.. just an observation). this boy has ALWAYS had you. he wants you. not a camera in his face. help him.

Reactions: 25
The Tim Tracker #124 And now it’s time for Tim to shave those pubes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait, Jen just said Buddy went to the library while she was giving birth. But earlier said they couldn’t film because Tim had to take care of Buddy during the birth. and Tim says Buddy was very excited to come out to the hospital to meet his brother. They can’t even keep their lies straight in the same video.

Reactions: 38
Don’t know if it’s been posted yet but it occurred to me that the notes app records the times create and update the note. If she “took” note of her contraction then why is the time posted at 10:48 am? There is no 10 am entry! Wow she must have an excellent memory to remember the time apart in her contractions. Before Jenn jumps in and goes she just wrote it down and posted it in her phone, why just show where you took the notes down and show it instead of writing it down again? #foiledbythemetadata

edit: just did a quick experiment and the time notes the last time I wrote in the note
View attachment 2046339
she clearly didn’t take those notes as she had contractions, the date is 3/17, she had to put them into notes to show the camera for the filming

Reactions: 8
My thing is if I’m not sure, I just won’t buy it

these two “We weren’t sure, so we just got everything”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.