The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where won’t the trackers film?

What’s next? A funeral?

Ginn: “The food after the funeral at the luncheon sucked. There wasn’t enough of it though. We’re still hungry aren’t we dim?”

Dim: “Yeah.”

Seriously. Let’s let this sink in. THEY ATE LIKE PIGS AND FILMED IT WHILE THEIR BABY WAS IN THE NICU. This is bleeping insane. They really should be much larger the way they eat.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I think the story that they didn’t have time to call someone to come get Jackson because “everything happened so fast“ is just another lie. They couldn’t call because it was too early. It wasn’t during the hours their hired help is willing to work. And there’s no way that Jenn would lay in bed for an hour, in extreme pain, monitoring her contractions by herself without waking Tim up. This is after all the same witch that told the world she cant track her periods because it gives her too much anxiety.
I think they just drove away anyone who would've done it for them. They have plenty of former friends and family in central Florida. No one wanted to help. No one in their real lives likes them.

Reactions: 27
Where won’t the trackers film?

What’s next? A funeral?

Ginn: “The food after the funeral at the luncheon sucked. There wasn’t enough of it though. We’re still hungry aren’t we dim?”

Dim: “Yeah.”

Seriously. Let’s let this sink in. THEY ATE LIKE PIGS AND FILMED IT WHILE THEIR BABY WAS IN THE NICU. This is bleeping insane. They really should be much larger the way they eat.
They are disgusting! In every sense of the word.

Reactions: 19
Oh wow I didn’t even realize they didn’t mention the weight and length. Now if these were normal people, whatever. But they tell the audience so much and they left that out? So suspicious. He was probably over ten pounds.

Reactions: 23
By their timeline, they had regular dinner and a plate of 6 cookies the night before. She woke up in labor around 5am and had the baby by 8:30am. She was still in the delivery room when they brought her breakfast so maybe it was 9:30am. I know everyone is different but she literally didn’t have to miss a single meal or snack.
To be fair, we don’t know how many overnight feedings she typically has.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OK, hang on here. I'm still watching. They took the baby via ambulance to the other hospital....and Tim is standing there videoing himself talk about it? What the duck kind of priorities do they have? My heart hurts for both of those kids because their parents absolutely suck.

And Tim is grateful the WE caught it when WE caught it? YOU didn't catch anything, dumbass. Give the medical professionals credit! I still haven't seen any sort of appreciation for the doctors and nurses. I still have 10 minutes left. There better be appreciation....
Future Erry here, nope, no mention of the amazing staff that took care of their baby (I know you know by now, but I couldn’t resist, I literally just finished and catching up on the thread)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Jenn said "literally" probably 10 times in the beginning of that vlog. I wanted to rip my hair out.

Something is strange with that story about the epidural. I got to the hospital very late into labor and was told it was too late for an epidural because I was close to push time. Jenn got an epidural while this baby was crowning?!! This seems off to me. Maybe it depends on the hospital or doctor's orders, but they said I absolutely could not have an epidural. I had a similar length of labor as Jenn, but NO MEDS and it was pure agony beyond explanation... however, I didn't care anymore after because the baby arriving healthy was all I cared about. You sort of block out all of that afterward and don't dwell on it. She went on and on forever in this vlog about her experience and her pain and how rough it was, yet seemingly glossed over the NICU stuff with O and could have spent 5 minutes thanking the staff for all they did to LITERALLY help the baby breathe.

We didn't need footage of the baby in the NICU, connected to machines and tubes, and we definitely didn't need to see him trying to take breaths quickly while sleeping. It was terrible that they filmed that and are monetizing it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Looks like Tim is so exhausted taking care of “3” babies, it looks like his left eye is going to close completely. Look how rested Jen looks. You know she has him running around doing everything while she lays on her ass and breastfeeds all day. She is going to be the death of him. 💀

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Do far we know that Oliver is a “good pooper”

Jenn has already started calling boy #2 buddy.

you can’t let boy #1 throw things and toys in the air for the better part of 2 years and then all of an sudden expect him to stop just bc there Is another kid there.

i only have one kid, is it really that hard to integrate kids? I would think They just need to give him time to adjust. It JUST happened. They want to be a statistic so bad. “Our oldest isn’t adjusting”
“We are soooooooo tired” “our life is so hard”

Reactions: 22
What morons would use the same nickname for both children?

Ah right, Dim and Ginn Slacker.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe she said she was scared to spend the night alone in the hospital. A place where there are probably over a dozen people who can help and support. Jenn needs some serious help. In that situation, with a small child at home, I would force my husband to go be with the other child. Sure, come back in the morning once the sitter gets there, but what the heck does she need him there for during the night?

I also think it's insane that Jenn is standing in the NICU staring at the camera, talking away, an alarm goes off and she doesn't react at all. Doesn't look over at the baby, doesn't look at the monitor. She keeps talking. I guess you get used to the alarms in that situation, but zero reaction?

After this video, I truly don't understand what the stans see in these people. This video was a lot, but none of it made me want to be a fan, it made me just feel sad for those poor children.

And Tim, if you do read here---your wife needs some help. Really, she does. Help yourself. Help those poor two boys. Not some internet medical help, actual professional help. She really, truly needs it.
My son was in the nicu for a week I was there as much as the let me and I never got used to the alarms.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s not that hard to integrate a second kid. You keep the first kid’s life the same as much as possible and take care of the baby who isn’t doing anything more than eating, pooping and sleeping anyway.

I think it’s hard on *them*, and they’re using Jackson as the excuse. And of course, Jenn being a lazy attention bleep probably isn’t helping.

• Haha
Looks like Tim is so exhausted taking care of “3” babies, it looks like his left eye is going to close completely. Look how rested Jen looks. You know she has him running around doing everything while she lays on her ass and breastfeeds all day. She is going to be the death of him. 💀
And he deserves every bit of it for allowing/encouraging her to be that way.

• Heart
  • Haha
This whole vlog was just weird. The beginning explanation went on too long. The showing the food like as if they are at a park was bizarre. They didn't seem to be connecting with the baby, just acting for the camera.
Jackson of course is having a tough time....we called it.
They are just so dumb.
Why does Dim have to sleep there? I don't get that...I have had 3 babies...my husband never slept overnight, even when we had our first baby....but especially when we had another child at home.
I don't like the hospital giving so much supplies to people who are not in need. That was not a nice gesture from my perspective, I found that a little gross, donate it to people who really need it.

Why does Dim have to sleep there? I don't get that...I have had 3 babies...my husband never slept overnight, even when we had our first baby....but especially when we had another child at home.
Not only did he sleep there, he was all passive aggressive about the monitors beeping. The monitors that were making sure his newborn baby was breathing and still alive. Asshole.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
What really angers me about this video is that the NICU is supposed to be a low stimulation unit (I am a peds respiratory therapist) yet the Slackers are in Sliver’s face yammering on, touching him while he is sleeping (he is startled when they do this) and continuing to talk and record while the other baby is crying. They are so incredibly ungrateful to the staff as well as how fortunate they are their baby was not seriously ill. I agree with everyone else: JENN GET YOURSELF A THERAPIST! They are such assholes!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Yeah uh.... what is up with that. Cover your tracks Ginn. Why is the time also the same exact time as the time on her phone (I was going to say WOW she's up before noon, but she's gotta wake up to have Dim latch the baby onto her tit. I guess she could just keep sleeping while she breast feeds, do you necessarily have to be awake? 🥴🫠)

View attachment 2045601
Don’t know if it’s been posted yet but it occurred to me that the notes app records the times create and update the note. If she “took” note of her contraction then why is the time posted at 10:48 am? There is no 10 am entry! Wow she must have an excellent memory to remember the time apart in her contractions. Before Jenn jumps in and goes she just wrote it down and posted it in her phone, why just show where you took the notes down and show it instead of writing it down again? #foiledbythemetadata

edit: just did a quick experiment and the time notes the last time I wrote in the note
841EC93F-6D28-40BE-A52F-D890D93AD848.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Am I crazy or what? I’d loose my mind if my baby was having an issue. I would be able to eat and make dumb ass jokes. I can’t.

Also, WTF is up with the eyebrows at the end? Yikes

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
After reading everyone's comments about the last two videos all I can think is these two are PATHETIC.

Their behavior is beyond shameful. Any self-respecting person wouldn't broadcast to the world how stupid and selfish they are but they don't think twice. Because they are pathetic.

I'm personally disgusted by their very existence at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.