The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They next vlog will be the Delivery EXTRAVAGANZA! (Unless there's a live before that)
We'll get to see Jen transition from Pre-Labor to Labor. We will hopefully get a luxury room tore of the Lake Nona Hotel Hospital complete with Tim's hard plastic couch bed. We might even get some footage of them unpacking the 86 pajama outfits she packed. There will be plenty of shots of Jen in various levels of discomfort and will most likely be eating snacks while Tim awkwardly rubs her back and tells her she's doing great. Hopefully they won't show much when the ginormo baby actually comes into the world, but I won't put that past them. Then it's on to Post-Labor and the many, many shots of the happy parents with their latest money-maker. Oh, and eventually Buddy will arrive and deliver a soliloquy where he hereby officially welcomes the little one into the family.
I can't even picture Dim rubbing her back, awkwardly or not. I know she frequently does a death grip on his shoulder and he might have his arm behind her when they're sitting on the couch though he's not actually touching her and it's probably so his arm doesn't fall asleep since she likes to sit on half of his lap because personal space, what even is that, but I'm blanking on him physically doing a caring gesture like rubbing her back? Like the most physical he's looked with touching her is in their cringe photoshoots.

Reactions: 10
I can't even picture Dim rubbing her back, awkwardly or not. I know she frequently does a death grip on his shoulder and he might have his arm behind her when they're sitting on the couch though he's not actually touching her and it's probably so his arm doesn't fall asleep since she likes to sit on half of his lap because personal space, what even is that, but I'm blanking on him physically doing a caring gesture like rubbing her back? Like the most physical he's looked with touching her is in their cringe photoshoots.
I’ve never seen any affection between the two.
“And they were roommates”

Reactions: 6
This is from 🍑’s IG. Looks identical to Jackpot. I would share her info but I’m not sure that’s allowed. Let’s just say the genes are strong in that family.
Holy tit! She looks exactly like J here. Wow.

Reactions: 15
Wow in the UK there are zero days authorised for holidays/vacations during school time. If you do take kid out of school for this you can be fined £60 per parent.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I guess he could be doing something else back there with his hand. And, I still don't think those were tears of happiness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think that page is really them. Someone is grifting in their name. When you go under About and Page transparency, it says page manager location is UK.

Also, when I first saw the post, someone had asked "who exactly am I supporting" and it got deleted before I could even screen shot it.
It's Buddy trying to get blueberry money.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is from 🍑’s IG. Looks identical to Jackpot. I would share her info but I’m not sure that’s allowed. Let’s just say the genes are strong in that family.
Ugh, those genes are strong in not a good way. But I thought 🍑was suppose to be a brunette per her sister's ramblings about genetics.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember in the labor video of Jackson those idiots tried to say that Jenn was having off the charts level contractions, and she is just so tough and strong, blah blah blah, but it was actually them misinterpreting the monitor. 😂 I wonder what it will be this time. They always have to have the biggest/most dramatic of everything so they can outdo everyone else.

Reactions: 18

I guess he could be doing something else back there with his hand. And, I still don't think those were tears of happiness.
Yeah, I forgot about this. She's overwhelmed and knows their 'perfect life' is over. I still wonder what the machinations were as Dim is all about it and she...isn't. She was demurring to him even then about all things baby. Was it just an oops? I do wonder. 'Spidey senses' wonder.

Reactions: 11
Wow in the UK there are zero days authorised for holidays/vacations during school time. If you do take kid out of school for this you can be fined £60 per parent.
Yup. I'm sure it's changed from when I left school nearly 20 years ago, but if we had more than 3 absences in a year, verified sick or not, they would send a family liaison officer over to your house and properly grill your parents. Happened to me as I was having some health issues and they threatened to get the police involved despite us having evidence to back up what was going on. The UK is so strict with that tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If she’s as clueless about periods/pregnancy as she pretends on here it’s possible he set out to get her pregnant without her even knowing. She was probably watching Bravo when he did the dirty deed and didn’t even realise. Her involvement, once she’s given birth, would be sitting in her expensive nursing chair breastfeeding while watching Bravo, so her life won’t change at all from how it is now.

They next vlog will be the Delivery EXTRAVAGANZA! (Unless there's a live before that)
We'll get to see Jen transition from Pre-Labor to Labor. We will hopefully get a luxury room tore of the Lake Nona Hotel Hospital complete with Tim's hard plastic couch bed. We might even get some footage of them unpacking the 86 pajama outfits she packed. There will be plenty of shots of Jen in various levels of discomfort and will most likely be eating snacks while Tim awkwardly rubs her back and tells her she's doing great. Hopefully they won't show much when the ginormo baby actually comes into the world, but I won't put that past them. Then it's on to Post-Labor and the many, many shots of the happy parents with their latest money-maker. Oh, and eventually Buddy will arrive and deliver a soliloquy where he hereby officially welcomes the little one into the family.
Don’t forget the hospital gift shop haul. We all know they can’t pass up a gift shop. They’ll forget the occasion if they don’t buy an overpriced frame and ill-fitting T-shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@theh
Okay.
So if Jackson and Oliver are “working” where are their “Coogan Accounts” and work permits?

Answer: They don’t exist

More so, Tim’s reply is “Wut Dis?”
Pretty sure none of that is required for him to "work" for a family business in the state of Florida.

Reactions: 7
Ugh, those genes are strong in not a good way. But I thought 🍑was suppose to be a brunette per her sister's ramblings about genetics.
Her sister has been brunette before too. She dyes her hair different colors. She's blonde naturally, I believe.

You can't believe anything Jenn says.

Remember that Jenn said in a tweet that she "grew up in a family where [she] was never good enough... never smart enough...." (Sept 26, 2018).

As if she came from a family of Harvard- and MIT-educated geniuses. :rolleyes:

In reality, if anyone knows her family as we've discussed on here multiple times due to stellar detective work of Tattlers (and I've seen first-hand with my own eyes their social media pages), they know that the scenario she's presenting is substantially exaggerated, if not HIGHLY unlikely.

Reactions: 16
Her sister has been brunette before too. She dyes her hair different colors. She's blonde naturally, I believe.

You can't believe anything Jenn says.

Remember that Jenn said in a tweet that she "grew up in a family where [she] was never good enough... never smart enough...." (Sept 26, 2018).

As if she came from a family of Harvard- and MIT-educated geniuses. :rolleyes:

In reality, if anyone knows her family as we've discussed on here multiple times due to stellar detective work of Tattlers (and I've seen first-hand with my own eyes their social media pages), they know that the scenario she's presenting is substantially exaggerated, if not HIGHLY unlikely.
Maybe that had to deal with commonsense i.e being a native Floridian and being unaware that Hurricane Season happened the same time every year, or not knowing the Everglades are in Florida.

• Haha
Had me neice all week an a sickly bunny, someone catch me up with these two fuckturds, have they had "brother's first fight" or "brother's first 18h naps together" yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Had me neice all week an a sickly bunny, someone catch me up with these two fuckturds, have they had "brother's first fight" or "brother's first 18h naps together" yet
Your niece was sick or your bunny was sick? Either way, I hope your niece or bunny feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.