The Tim Tracker #122 A pre-thread where we’ll just hang out for a while, as we’re in very mild pain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, Holy Moly was a stan back in 2017. We all know he sends them stuff and, most importantly, DVC points.

So, why do some people on here still think that no other stans could’ve done the same? Mr. Morrow, Dev, Super Enthused, Jojo, Kyle, everyone all stayed in every single DVC hotel during 2020 and 2021 because they were given DVC points by their stans who couldn’t travel during the pandemic and had points that were expiring.

Now, all of these vloggers thanked their stans on their videos. Did the Trackers thank Holy Moly for buying them that meal they had in Epcot before they went on the cruise with Holy Moly?No. So why would he thank Holy Moly, or any other stan, for their DVC points?

Holy Moly’s “thank you” was the Trackers hanging out with him on the cruise. During 2020 and 2021, the Trackers often said they were at Disney Springs eating “with friends.” I think this is how they thanked the stans that gave them DVC points. They got to spend some time with their idols - it’s all transactional.

Why not thank their stans on video? Because Tim likes to keep up the facade that he is rich. If he feels inadequate to his siblings, this is the only way he can try and equal them (since he clearly doesn’t have a successful career).

The Trackers must be laughing that some think they spent $250,000 on staycations. If they had all that money, why wouldn’t they stay for more than one or two nights in each place at a time?

Well, staying for one or two nights would make sense if one stan gives you their leftover points one week and another stan gives their points the next. If they’d have paid for their stays, they would have stayed longer.

Jenn’s “oh, I wish we could stay longer, I love it here” act was her hinting for more points. If they could afford to stay longer, why didn’t they? Because they didn’t pay for their stays. It’s no coincidence they were always in the DVC areas of each hotel.
Yeah I see them grifting stays and not saying anything. They probably have a spiel they say about how they had villagers show up on their lawn chanting “Kill the beast” and we don’t want that to happen to you so we won’t say anything in the vlogs….just for your benefit….because we care about you guuuyyzz so much. Sorry! Do you have any Disney gift cards for meals while we are there? That’s what the other people that we protect by not acknowledging give us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Look, Holy Moly was a stan back in 2017. We all know he sends them stuff and, most importantly, DVC points.

So, why do some people on here still think that no other stans could’ve done the same? Mr. Morrow, Dev, Super Enthused, Jojo, Kyle, everyone all stayed in every single DVC hotel during 2020 and 2021 because they were given DVC points by their stans who couldn’t travel during the pandemic and had points that were expiring.
I feel like, while this is a possibility of course, that SOME stan at SOME point would have let it slip that the Trackers stayed using the stan's DVC points (even if Tim implored them to stay silent).

I just feel that over the course of what? 2-3 years now? that we we would have had found some slip up and some indication from a stan (whether on IG, Twitter, YT, etc.) that the Trackers were staying courtesy of them.

We have some awesome detectives here on Tattle and I'm thinking every single one of the stans (using your scenario) wouldn't have been able to wholly keep it under wraps and someone from here would have found a clue pointing in that direction.

I really just think it was Jenn's FOMO and they blew a ton of $$$ during that timeframe. Especially the times where they had last-minute stays at the GF bc of Jenn's FOMO, etc.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I see them grifting stays and not saying anything. They probably have a spiel they say about how they had villagers show up on their lawn chanting “Kill the beast” and we don’t want that to happen to you so we won’t say anything in the vlogs….just for your benefit….because we care about you guuuyyzz so much. Sorry! Do you have any Disney gift cards for meals while we are there? That’s what the other people that we protect by not acknowledging give us.
Yes. They make a point of saying they haven’t got Patreon, but a lot of stans seem to know the address to send giftcards to. Funny, that.

Reactions: 10
Them buying themselves food around the parks or meals is a bit different to people thinking they had $250,000 to spend on DVC rooms.
Were they all DVC rooms though? There were lots of times they didn't stay at Disney. They stayed a couple times at AMI, JW Marriott, Hilton Bonnet Creek, Portofino, Hard Rock...

....and then, yeah Aulani twice, etc. plus the multiple Roy O. Disney suites.

They clearly got a ton of $$$ somehow to piss away regardless. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I feel like, while this is a possibility of course, that SOME stan at SOME point would have let it slip that the Trackers stayed using the stan's DVC points (even if Tim implored them to stay silent).

I just feel that over the course of what? 2-3 years now? that we we would have had found some slip up and some indication from a stan (whether on IG, Twitter, YT, etc.) that the Trackers were staying courtesy of them.

We have some awesome detectives here on Tattle and I'm thinking every single one of the stans (using your scenario) wouldn't have been able to wholly keep it under wraps and someone from here would have found a clue pointing in that direction.
At the same time, you see how loyal the stans are and how they wholly accept and listen to every word they say.

It’s like Trump and his brainwashed MAGA cult, they dote on every word their idols say. They never question anything the Trackers say or do.

I have yet to find a clue that Tim and Jenn had $250,000 to spend on DVC rooms. The house is nothing special, the decor is atrocious, and they only travel within the US. When they went to Japan, they had to share a room in a non-Disney hotel with another couple. They only go to Anna Maria Island when it’s hosted. If they love it so much, why not stay there every weekend if they’ve got so much spare money? Why didn’t they buy one of those properties at Margaritaville that they were on about?

Flying first class from Orlando to Hawaii is still an internal flight. It’s not that much money, and it’s only once a year. Most people vacation internationally and take flights 2-3 times a year, which costs more than the Trackers spend on their one flight.

Reactions: 5
Were they all DVC rooms though? There were lots of times they didn't stay at Disney. They stayed a couple times at AMI, JW Marriott, Hilton Bonnet Creek, Portofino, Hard Rock...

Not to mention paying for round trip first class tickets for 3 people on the two Hawaii trips and the California trip (unless they were truly awful and made the nannies pay for their own way).

Reactions: 11

AMI was hosted each time. And the Marriott was. Other than the Universal hotels, which they would have had a Florida Resident discount on, they were all DVC hotels.
---
Not to mention paying for round trip first class tickets for 3 people on the two Hawaii trips and the California trip (unless they were truly awful and made the nannies pay for their own way).
First class internally isn’t as expensive as first class internationally. And most people have frequent flyer/airline membership to get upgrades.

Reactions: 5
Yes. They make a point of saying they haven’t got Patreon, but a lot of stans seem to know the address to send giftcards to. Funny, that.
They still have their PO box address on their weekly emails that you can sign up for. Even though they say they don't have a PO box

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
AMI was hosted each time. And the Marriott was. Other than the Universal hotels, which they would have had a Florida Resident discount on, they were all DVC hotels.
---

First class internally isn’t as expensive as first class internationally. And most people have frequent flyer/airline membership to get upgrades.
Hawaii on wide body flights is really expensive the last few years. I used to be able to get through Dallas for 2200, now it’s 6,000+ often. United 5-6K nonstop from NYC. DL is just ans bad.

And typically these wide body flights are excluded from free upgrades due to status. Doesn’t matter since Dim and Ginn don’t use AA miles of DL miles or hotel points effectively anyways.

They paid a lot for those tickets. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They definitely blew $250,000 easy on all the trips they did last year, even if they did get some free DVC nights here and there.

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry, and will put this as nicely as possible to avoid being labeled a 'rudeiepoo' - I see no indication that most Tracker stans have the means to own DVC and spend their money to send them huge gift cards and points for stays. I just don't see it. And, like @2020planner said, there is no way a stan wouldn't let it slip that they gave the Trackers their points/gift cards/free stays. I don't think the majority of their stans are too bright (they think Tim and Jenn are running FB groups and IG fan accounts, I have seen their stupid comments with my own eyes) and they would for sure spill in a live, IG comment, Tweet, etc., that they were so excited to give the Trackers their points. The only one who wouldn't is likely HM because he seems so worried about losing his special friendship with them that he will kiss their butt and hope to never make them mad. 🙄 Most stans think T&J are the nicest, kindest, most 'wonderfulest' people in the world and they wouldn't be mad if they made a comment about how happy they were to share their points with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
still find it absolutely hilarious they copied the name oliver, absolutely zero originality or intelligence from the trackers yet again
Could be a fake name. I mean they are the “Tracker Family” after all. Show us the birth certificate!

Reactions: 4
I am sure the truth is somewhere in the middle. I’m guessing they do get points and gift cards and don’t want thank on video because it might have some tax implication or something that they worry will create an issue for them because there is no way people are sending stuff to all the other vloggers and not them. However, they clearly have money as well as evidenced by the spends on things like the solar, roof, Rivian, first class (they hardly fly and wouldn’t have miles unless that single credit card they share is a delta card). They don’t spend money on things like home decorating, cleaning services, daycare, personal training, multiple pairs of jorts, etc. so maybe it’s just a combination and y’all are right.

Reactions: 21
I am sure the truth is somewhere in the middle. I’m guessing they do get points and gift cards and don’t want thank on video because it might have some tax implication or something that they worry will create an issue for them because there is no way people are sending stuff to all the other vloggers and not them. However, they clearly have money as well as evidenced by the spends on things like the solar, roof, Rivian, first class (they hardly fly and wouldn’t have miles unless that single credit card they share is a delta card). They don’t spend money on things like home decorating, cleaning services, daycare, personal training, multiple pairs of jorts, etc. so maybe it’s just a combination and y’all are right.
The credit card is a Delta Card. Tim mentioned it when they went to Starbucks and how he gets his delta points for going there.

I agree. It's a combination. I think they were gifted some points, especially when people from outside the US couldn't travel here and had use them or lose them points.

They spend plenty on clothes (LP dresses every cruise/big trip, $1000 in merch, Gucci sweatshirts and sweaters, how many bleeping hiking boots and Columbia jackets for two people who live in FL?) and home items (those endless Amazon/Target finds what seems like multiple times a week, $400 × 2 Target chairs, so many toys, strollers, gadgets, Disney "art"). I don't think they spend money on decorating (except the nursery) because they don't know how to do it and Tim isn't thrilled with home decor like he is sweaters/clothes, jackets, haircuts, and stupid gadgets. They also own expensive exercise equipment and Tim goes to a gym. They definitely spend their money. They eat out all the bleeping time, even takeout, and the box meals are not cheap on top of all that.

It's possible some stan gave them points once or twice for a WDW stay, but I am sure they paid for most of the staycations and wrote off some of the cost as an expense for the LLC (or maybe got the PPP loan in a hidden account/trust or something). Yes, I know that doesn't mean they got the money back.

Reactions: 15
At the same time, you see how loyal the stans are and how they wholly accept and listen to every word they say.

It’s like Trump and his brainwashed MAGA cult, they dote on every word their idols say. They never question anything the Trackers say or do.

I have yet to find a clue that Tim and Jenn had $250,000 to spend on DVC rooms. The house is nothing special, the decor is atrocious, and they only travel within the US. When they went to Japan, they had to share a room in a non-Disney hotel with another couple. They only go to Anna Maria Island when it’s hosted. If they love it so much, why not stay there every weekend if they’ve got so much spare money? Why didn’t they buy one of those properties at Margaritaville that they were on about?
I think a lot of us underestimated how much the Trackers socked away at the height of their pre-FRE-video "fame" when they had a low house payment, no kids, very little to majorly spend $ on, etc. BEFORE they bought the house in Lake Nona, bought the Tesla, etc.

I still believe that they blew a tit ton of money during the pandemic on staycations.

Sure they may have had a stan offer them something, but I really think the Trackers wouldn't be staying all willy-nilly on a bunch of random unknown stans' DVC points. I mean, they're not like at Paging Mr. Morrow or Kyle Pallo scrounging for dollars-level. And even when PMM got his free DVC stay at Christmas at the Poly, the STAN was the one who wrote in the comments that they were so glad that he could use their points to have a merry Christmas, blah blah blah. I just don't think a random stan would be able to hold it in that their walk-on-water Trackers stayed using their points. :ROFLMAO:

Just curious why do you think they CAN'T afford all of this? They piss through money on stupid tit all the time like it's water - including clothes, knick-knacks, enough picture frames to fill a small storage room, another $1,000 PB rocker as if they needed that, ugly ass overpriced lawn chairs, ridiculously overpriced foam tit for J. awhile back, thousands on massages, more new wedding rings for Jenn, weekly boxed meal kits for years now, stupid room add-ons worth of crap for their cruises that'll just get strewn in the corner, eating at Wine Bar George and the Boathouse like it's McD's for the average Joe, paying for multiple nannies at this point, etc., the list goes on.

As much as it pains me to say, they're still not hurting for money, it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Four DeltaOne tickets to Honolulu would be over 2,000,000 miles. That's a lot of frappuccinos. (might explain why he's always in the bathroom)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.